Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[PSN] SL56 - Looking for a hand w/ Tomb of Giants **RESOLVED**

xtal84
    xtal84
    Regular
    Regular

[PSN] SL56 - Looking for a hand w/ Tomb of Giants  **RESOLVED** Empty [PSN] SL56 - Looking for a hand w/ Tomb of Giants **RESOLVED**

Post by xtal84 Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:33 am

As the title says, I wouldn't mind some help with the Tomb. Those damn dogs and giant skeletons bug the crap out of me. I'm currently hanging out at the first bonfire.

PSN: xtal84

On a side note, has anyone had Rhea & co. not appear at Firelink or in the Tomb before? My only guess is that one of her ques to appear at Firelink is defeating Taurus demon, but I took out Havel instead and went through Darkroot. I'm wondering if she will appear at all now, since I've gone into the Tomb and triggered both of Patches' events.

Last edited by xtal84 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

[PSN] SL56 - Looking for a hand w/ Tomb of Giants  **RESOLVED** Empty Re: [PSN] SL56 - Looking for a hand w/ Tomb of Giants **RESOLVED**

Post by ChillerHR Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 am

I think you have to acqure key to the Depths for them to appear...at least that's the only connection for them to appear at the Shrine that I came to realise...

...I can guide you through the Tomb but 12 hours from now, not sooner...
    xtal84
    xtal84
    Regular
    Regular

[PSN] SL56 - Looking for a hand w/ Tomb of Giants  **RESOLVED** Empty Re: [PSN] SL56 - Looking for a hand w/ Tomb of Giants **RESOLVED**

Post by xtal84 Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:33 am

Sorry that summoning didn't work out very well, Chiller. A lot of failed summons for me this evening. Thanks for your help, however brief happy

Still looking for a hand, now from the second bonfire.
    xtal84
    xtal84
    Regular
    Regular

Post by xtal84 Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:02 am

Resolved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:27 pm