Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
NR-K
Bioraptor
nsane32
RaynexFall
Jovias-86
whitechikz11
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LordOfTheNap
dancash1808
_xXAchillesXx_
WyrmHero
DarkW17
RagingDragon_69
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
DxV04
Ahhotep1
BackwardsBaboon
ZikoLogiKa NL
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
Federally
28 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 18 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:28 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:I always make theme based , roleplaying characters , I think I can't play otherwise big grin

I can't pursuade or push myself to play games of which the protagonists don't appeal to me.

+1 for being a bro!!!!!!!!!!!

Im the same way. If i cant make a decent character up I wont ever play..........

I also used to play MTG when I was younger and Black used to be my all time favourite colour to build decks with :pirat:

The art and the lore sentences have always been awesome !

I also loved the Sliver'decks , I had an Angel deck , and a zombie deck amongst other things.

I also tried making a Shapeshifter deck but my stupidest theme deck by far has to be my Merfolk deck with the Lord of Atlantis.

lol!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 18 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:32 am

I'm so sad, i've only gotten two opinions on my sig, i feel like such a bad artist... lmao... jk

on a more or less serious note... i am extremely bored, and tempted to make Rayne's stuff more in depth, to do this however, i would need viral's help, as i'm not good at details... soo yeah... i'm stuck.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:28 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:I always make theme based , roleplaying characters , I think I can't play otherwise big grin

I can't pursuade or push myself to play games of which the protagonists don't appeal to me.

+1 for being a bro!!!!!!!!!!!

Im the same way. If i cant make a decent character up I wont ever play..........

I also used to play MTG when I was younger and Black used to be my all time favourite colour to build decks with :pirat:

The art and the lore sentences have always been awesome !

I also loved the Sliver'decks , I had an Angel deck , and a zombie deck amongst other things.

I also tried making a Shapeshifter deck but my stupidest theme deck by far has to be my Merfolk deck with the Lord of Atlantis.

lol!

+1/+1 rep tokens for being even more of a bro. I was a suicide black player from the old days.

Also

@Wolf- I did get it. Will you PM me the stuff for it?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:29 am

Im in the writing mood. just polished off more War Lore. Unfortunately for me I did it in such a way as it requires one extra section just to finish it off.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 am

well if you wanna help me write something when your done writing the rest of the lore im up for it. im just gonna sit here and eat ramen for a while if anyone wants to chat either.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:00 am

Im still taking notes at uni and its six o clock in the evening. No end in sight......

More note taking, some lore writing, then dinner, then more note taking....., then lore writing.... then sleep!!!!!!!!!!!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:03 am

wow your like 6-7 hours behind me... lol... didn't notice that before.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:09 am

NZ! That where its at!!!!!!!!!!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:11 am

lol. nice, well... i'm bored, and feel like writing something before i head off to bed(technically... i'm already in my bed lol)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:19 am

Good thats how it all starts. You get ready to go to sleep and while you wait a great idea hits you.... then you have to get up and write it down even if its 3 in the morning!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:21 am

well... ideas don't hit me... more like come flying in, smack me in the face, then leave rather quickly before i can get up and see what they are. i have entire worlds created in my mind, but my writing skills wouldn't do them enough justice to actually write currently.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:23 am

hahaha I know that feeling when your mind is moving to fast to write anything down properly,

or when you cant capture the essence of your thoughts onto paper with words 😢
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:29 am

yea im that way as well i have so many amazing stories and suck i just cant put them into words. it sucks
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:31 am

maybe the future technology will bring us a device to capture our direct thoughts with.. I wonder what it would look like
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:32 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:maybe the future technology will bring us a device to capture our direct thoughts with.. I wonder what it would look like

Chaos mate, Chaos.......
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:33 am

it would be an amazing device, if it was able to, it would make writing books an easy feat, and authors would be many, instead of few (actually good ones) but that in itself is a problem, as it would lower the payout Authors receive. (even though most are being taken over by the internet)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:40 am

I really would not enjoy that. I think writing is something that while everyone is able to do it only a few people can create a "story" or "narrative". I'm not saying Im fantastic at writing. I have that spark/ resonance that enables me to capture a reader but I have yet to create a unique style or entrance my readers like my favourite authors do to me.

I would feel bad if technology ruined something like that.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:43 am

I feel technology will one day ruin story writing, but hopefully not in my life time. and sir, you are an excellent writer, if you put all your lore into a book write now, i would be entranced for days to finish reading. I wish i could say the same for myself, as i'm still having Writer's block for the book i wish to write, if someone wishes to read it and possibly help me through this block i will send you the link, and very much appreciate the help.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:45 am

Perhaps leave it for a few days and dont think about it. You tend to get close to your writing if you try to force/ do it all at once. When you come back to it you should be better able to express/ narrate what you want.

Or thats atleast what I find
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:47 am

wish that had worked... it's been almost two months since i've had any good ideas for my story...
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:53 am

LOL i have about a dozen ideas that i wrote synopses of that some how floundered and died.....
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:55 am

Do you only write for fun Viral or are you intending to do more with it in the near future ?
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:56 am

well, i have the entire story in my mind, how it should play out, what should happen when, but my main problem, is writing the part im on right now, and then how to detail it to captivate an audience.

here is a link to it on my DA page, http://enemryo.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d4rwnvd i've been told it's very good for a beginning, but i honestly have doubts. anyways... i hope i can get past this block, as i really would love to write a book.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:01 am

I want to be a professional/ best selling author.... lofty dream that but its been my goal ever since I was 13 and read the book Eragon.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:02 am

Ray remind me to watch your DA when I get home. I cant access DA on my laptop.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:04 am