Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
NR-K
Bioraptor
nsane32
RaynexFall
Jovias-86
whitechikz11
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LordOfTheNap
dancash1808
_xXAchillesXx_
WyrmHero
DarkW17
RagingDragon_69
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
DxV04
Ahhotep1
BackwardsBaboon
ZikoLogiKa NL
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
Federally
28 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 31 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by RaynexFall Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:00 am

lol sounds painful. i would hate to see a vagrant of my own. lol of course BP's are a different matter, i would love to see some of them for once... o.o
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 31 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:41 am

Tell him that Papa Nito Loves him. Non Gravelords Love that!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:08 am

so anyone know of a good strategy to take on longer range weapons such as pikes/halberds, and the such? as i normally have trouble with them without a shield. lol.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:37 am

Roll BS should do the trick... happy
    If you dont like BS thn just roll r1... U gota be a bit patient though
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:35 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:SOV ''rage'' question

Spoiler:

Darkmoon SoV or Gravelord SoV? What killed him besides you? BPs?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:56 am

DxV04 wrote:

Spoiler:

Darkmoon SoV or Gravelord SoV? What killed him besides you? BPs?

Gravelord SOV offcourse , My BP Sentinel in Anor Londo is what killed him twisted

It wasn't a problem at all ., he's a nice guy king
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Spoiler:

That's pretty hilarious
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:26 pm

I just threw this build together...
    http://tinyurl.com/cvxstfu

Still gotta get a few pieces of equipment I didn't have on my sl1, namely the Iaito, so I'm using the uchi right now, but once I get home from the gym (and possibly buying a battery for my car) I'm going to finish up and try to spend a little time in ToG!

I also realized after the fact (I've already leveled him to 80) that he isn't very "gravelord-ey" but I CAN switch to a regular talisman and use GLGSD if needed, so I do fall within the OP's stated requirement of "have access to either GLS or GL miracles." I just wanted to try an off-hand spear build, never done one before!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:36 pm

I like the build! Looks like fun, which console is he on?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Also note, today I'll make a post about the new vocations and roll out the first one.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:48 pm

He is on ps3, and either him, or a replacement build if I don't end up liking him, is certainly connected lore-wise with Talia, my sl60.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Well on Ps3 I can deliver you things to make the build easier, don't forget.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Okay so in an effort to make Vocations slighly more interesting we've planned to change them in a couple ways. However i'll first note, vocations are entirely an optional thing and just for fun so if you find what i'm posting below really awful don't worry you can still remain a Gravesworn in the Unaffiliated and Gravelord however you want. So on to the plan

We are going to expand upon the current idea behind the vocations, where each fits a particular play style, by having the 'leader' of each vocation set a sort of uniform and group of weapons the vocation should employ, as well as any other spells or abilities, Then we are going to set particular ways to gain more corruption through tasks given out to those vocation members. These ideas will be expanded upon as time goes on and with input from you guys. For those of you interested in RP and lore we are going to definitely tie them into the lore much more heavily then currently

So to give a good idea of how they may look i'll lay out my vocation: (this is all rough draft stuff here so don't beat me up too bad lol, just see everything you dislike as an opportunity to make a suggestion)

The Black Plague (Name may change, that's TBD)

When Drake was alive he was a Knight Captain who led an elite unit of Black Knights. Now in death he hand picks the best among the dead to form an even more powerful unit. Drake's unit wears they armor of the once great Knights of Gwyn and spends much time training with the weapons of said knights. In Drake's death he has become proficient in the use of pyromancy and passes these skills along to his soldiers. (this is real rough draft, I just banged this out in a couple minutes and it's not nearly what i'd like it to be lol so uh don't judge silly )

Uniform, BK or SK chest with any of the hoods. Hands and legs can be changed based on weight and poise requirements. Note, BK Chest, Legs and Golem Gaunts give a perfect 52 poise.

Weapons, Str weapons in the same style of the BK weapons, and the straight swords and spears similar to the SK weapons.

Magic, Pyromancies as a backup, primariliy focusing on the fire pyromancies. Drake doesn't use chaos but I haven't really decided if I should bother making that a rule or not, just depends on close I wanna stay to lore.

Okay so that's the general idea for one Vocation, others will be in a similar vein but obviously different. What do you guys think?
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:52 pm

I like that alot fed! I can't wait to see the others!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:22 pm

i like it fed, really suits a melee playstyle. which is what i'm guessing is the black plague, also, are you adding new vocations or just editing the current ones?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Mine, as we agreed on Skype, of course is in keeping with the Ebon Hand- We do the same stuff but it now requires stuff...

Name: Ebon Hand

Lore: The origins of the Ebon Hand are lost in the annals of history but many know and fear the members of the Ebon Hand, agents and provocatuers of the most elite levels. integrated into the highest parts of almost and civilised society the Ebon Hand makes its name as advisors, assassins, and spies. Named the Ebon Hand after the calling card of one of the members, who left a bloody palm print after every kill.

Uniform: Hollow Thiefs Hood, Hollow Thiefs Chest, Dex Weapons

Skills: Pyromancies, Primary emphasis on Power Within, and Close Range Pyros like Combustion, the Fog Toxic, Poison, and Armour smushing...
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:24 pm

RaynexFall wrote:i like it fed, really suits a melee playstyle. which is what i'm guessing is the black plague, also, are you adding new vocations or just editing the current ones?

Well we should have three, we like some of the names but may change them.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:29 pm

ahh, well the only name i really don't like that much, would have to be the black plague, otherwise the names sound pretty well made to me. but on another note, if i was to go with any of the vocations, i would have to join the ebon hand, as that fits my build perfectly... lol...
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Looks great viral!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Well the Black Plague is the one most likely to get a new name, so its convenient you don't like that one.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Ive been giving the name some thought but after playing so much ME3 multiplayer most of it comes down to Reapers this or Reapers that.....
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:18 pm

i might be able to help create a name, but it will take me a bit to get the correct names down...
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:22 pm

I'm open to suggestions
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:08 pm

EVIL REAPER MEN!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Federally wrote:I'm open to suggestions

+1 to counterbalance the random -1.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:17 am