Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
DoughGuy
Federally
Shkar
ZikoLogiKa NL
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ViralEnsign_
10 posters

Anthology of the 1st Painted War ( Fiction based on the Lifehunter vs Noble Knights)

White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Anthology of the 1st Painted War ( Fiction based on the  Lifehunter vs Noble Knights) - Page 3 Empty Re: Anthology of the 1st Painted War ( Fiction based on the Lifehunter vs Noble Knights)

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:44 am

and u call shield users cowards
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Anthology of the 1st Painted War ( Fiction based on the  Lifehunter vs Noble Knights) - Page 3 Empty Re: Anthology of the 1st Painted War ( Fiction based on the Lifehunter vs Noble Knights)

Post by Federally Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:06 am

Even though you're all mad at me Viral I still love your writing. Keep it up, and while I love my appearances I hope I don't get ruined too badly by Serious silly
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:01 pm

On a related note, the other week I fought against my first shotel in PvP ever. I landed a parry on his first attack, leaving his CMW buffed Shotel useless.

I felt like a boss.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:15 pm

I could never be mad at you Fed the who Drake getting stabbed is just a means to and end. A pretty badass end really
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:30 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:I could never be mad at you Fed the who Drake getting stabbed is just a means to and end. A pretty badass end really

Well I'm glad you're not mad, and I love the story so far. However don't say you could never be mad at me because that sounds like a challenge silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Simply for insinuating that im not up for a challenge really uspet me! No more Cookies for you!!!!!!!!!!!:x
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:33 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Simply for insinuating that im not up for a challenge really uspet me! No more Cookies for you!!!!!!!!!!!:x

The angry smiley is by far the funniest
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:14 pm

I dont get it either.....
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:54 am

Anywho next section involving Avrik, Priscilla and the Hand will be up tomorow lunchh time NZ time
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:18 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Anywho next section involving Avrik, Priscilla and the Hand will be up tomorow lunchh time NZ time

I'm left in suspense over Drake's fate for even longer?!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Yeah im just keeping you hanging...... WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:57 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Yeah im just keeping you hanging...... WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM?

Well I'm pretty sure he'll live, or well since he's already dead continue being a mobile corpse silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:02 am

But will his bone structure resemble a humanoid when its finished?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:34 am

DoughGuy wrote:But will his bone structure resemble a humanoid when its finished?

Well if it doesn't we have some continuity errors with everything I've written since lol!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:44 am

Ill have to take into account what you have written but it wont change the over all plot line. Lightning doesnt mean much when you got burned by the First Flame.....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:46 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Anywho next section involving Avrik, Priscilla and the Hand will be up tomorow lunchh time NZ time
    hmmm?
    silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:54 am

My bad...... But i have half of it done. The rest will flow.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Here are the two revised section concerning Andrata (who will play more of a role in the last part) and Gabranth , now named and redescribed how he really is in game.

"However this assault was joined by another. Oscar, knowing he would be unable to be present during the conflict had ensured that his men knew of the various paths up the mountain and so had dispatched a team of experienced knights, composed of mages led by Andrata, a Crystal Seeker, and Gabranth, a Havel Knight, to flank the defenders lines. Finding no guards at the palisade wall by the cliffs the flanking force was unhindered when they clambered onto the shelf of stone and impaled bodies, and found themselves with few casualties, though some men had fallen during the climb."

and

"

His blade was about to descend on an armoured body when the end of a massive hammer crashed into the lobstered steel of his armoured gauntlets.

The Herald of Misery turned to face his foe. He was a small man, smaller than Drake anyway, near enough six feet tall, armoured in massive, bulky stone armour, carrying a matching shield making him a bulwark. The way the man stood told Drake he was no ordinary knight. The Havel Knigh, for that was what he was, exuded an air of peace and tranquillity which struck Drake as somewhat menacing in the chaos of the fighting. Gabranth, thought Drake to himself bitterly.

However before the knight could make a move to engage him the battle swept him away in sea of pressed bodies and explosions of flame. However Drake felt as if such a confrontation had best been avoided. Sagely he removed himself from the form lines to see to the disposition of the men.

This proved to be wise as moments later the vanguard was shattered when a burst of pure energy ripped through the melee, whipping up snow and driving it into a frenzied blizzard. Six Gravesworn slumped to the floor, dead, two killed in the initial burst, three were battered and crushed by half a dozen vicious striking blows, while the last was forcibly borne to the ground, three meters of the accursed hammer being drawn slowly from his chest. Bloody stains on dull grey stone.

Throwing all caution to the wind, enraged by the loss of so many brothers, Drake broke apart his own ranks, wading through the sea of bodies, and threw a violent thrust at the offending knights helm with the intention of removing it ,and the head within, from his shoulders.

Gabranth ducked low, and parried the second swing with the edge of his shield, though heavy and unwieldy he commanded its bulk with a strangely brutal grace, then followed up with a savage counter attack. Sparks burst and blades were deflected by solid plates of iron and stone, resounding drum beat whenever the knights blocked blows with their shields, just the same a blood dripped from fresh wounds when guards were lowered.

The fight wore on for several minutes, the advantage swaying both ways, and at times when it seemed as though one combatant would finish the other the defending knight would find some reserve of strength to escape his fate.

Finally it seemed as though the Havel Knight had had enough, his voice lowered as he muttered some sort of prayer over his weapon and seconds later it crackling bolts of lightning were running along its dark ebony surface. With a flourish he parried the blow Drake had sent his way and thrust the entirety of its length through his chest with a sickening crunch.

With a twist the knight bore Drake to his knees where he continued to be ravaged by the arcing tracers of light."

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:00 pm

I like it all over again
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im waiting on Wyrm's description of the his toon so I can write him in
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Great , I've really enjoyed this , keep them coming Viral !

Anthology of the 1st Painted War ( Fiction based on the  Lifehunter vs Noble Knights) - Page 3 558843162
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:18 am

Wyrm gave me the last character i have to add. Now its it just for me to finish parts VI, VII, and VIII
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:13 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Wyrm gave me the last character i have to add. Now its it just for me to finish parts VI, VII, and VIII
    Since its been a few months, can we assume these 3 parts are finished?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:25 pm

DoughGuy wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:Wyrm gave me the last character i have to add. Now its it just for me to finish parts VI, VII, and VIII
    Since its been a few months, can we assume these 3 parts are finished?

That's a dangerous hing to assume...
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:09 pm

hmm would the lore on my main lh toon help i am the commander silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:51 am