Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
WorldSlayerPIKA
Forum Pirate
Maneater_Mildred
TehInfamousAmos
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
WyrmHero
DoughGuy
12 posters

The Noble Knights vs The Lifehunters - recruitment

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights vs The Lifehunters - recruitment Empty The Noble Knights vs The Lifehunters - recruitment

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 07, 2012 1:01 am

So we just had a user covenant war and it was a great success. However the numbers we got were too small for our liking. The next war wont be for 4 weeks however I do want to get working on getting word about the war around so we can have more people this time. So the Noble Knights will be warring upon the lifehunters in 4 weeks, who wants in? Just put your console, ID, SL and side in your post here so I can get some rough numbers.
    Date - 2nd of june UTC. Will be 12-24 hrs long.

Current Participants
    DoughGuy PSN 80
    Wyrmhero1945 PSN 120/80
    ViralEnsign_ PSN 80
    Shkar
    TehInfamousAmos PSN 70
    zog1313 PSN 120
    Forum_Pirate PSN 80 /120
    WorldSlayerPIKA PSN ??
    DRAG0IV XBL 120
    Raiden_Everdark PSN 75
    spurgun PSN 80/120

Lore intro.
    Spoiler:

Last edited by DoughGuy on Thu May 17, 2012 6:02 am; edited 11 times in total
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Noble Knights vs The Lifehunters - recruitment Empty Re: The Noble Knights vs The Lifehunters - recruitment

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 1:37 am

WyrmHero1945 SL 120 and SL 80, obviously happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights vs The Lifehunters - recruitment Empty Re: The Noble Knights vs The Lifehunters - recruitment

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 07, 2012 1:39 am

WyrmHero wrote:WyrmHero1945 SL 120 and SL 80, obviously happy
    A brilliant example of the information we need right here. This is how you do it my friends lol! Apart from where you didnt specifiy PSN or XBL :evil:. However you did put your id which I forgot so il give you a pass big grin
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 07, 2012 1:44 am

I take it we will Lifehunters will be stopping the invasion of the knights? I am interested in defending Priscilla, but I need more info (approximate date, signals, etc) before I can sign up sad
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 07, 2012 1:51 am

The 2nd of June half/all day. Depending on the number of people itll either be points whenever you kill someone or you'll have to kill a person from the other team. SL 60 -80 and 120.

Last edited by DoughGuy on Mon May 07, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got the wrong date)
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 07, 2012 2:04 am

DoughGuy wrote:The 4th of June half/all day. Depending on the number of people itll either be points whenever you kill someone or you'll have to kill a person from the other team. SL 60 -80 and 120.

I would suggest not having it on a monday, if possible.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 07, 2012 2:07 am

My bad, I meant to say the 12am GMT the 2nd of June. Read the wrong date.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 07, 2012 2:09 am

I may just be able to make it then! I won't sign up until a bit later to try to confirm it, but I should be able to!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 07, 2012 2:54 am

I'll do my Sl 80 Dragon Build. For the Lifehunters. Also Can i submit Lore to you on this one Dough/Wyrm. I didnt do well during the Gravesworn one because I took too long making the build but I'm fully preped this time.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 07, 2012 2:58 am

Sure. I'll probably do most of the lore and organising this time round and id appreciate the help. Ive already got the intro done. Well done as in its in my head, I still have to type it.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon May 07, 2012 6:42 am

Well we all know Im a lifehunter sooo chuck me on the roster
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 07, 2012 6:50 am

SL and ID?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon May 07, 2012 6:51 am

70 - PSN - TehInfamousAmos
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 07, 2012 6:57 am

Added
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 07, 2012 8:12 am

Lore intro.
    Spoiler:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 07, 2012 9:00 am

If I may.

"In hearing of the Gravesworn's defeat at the hands of the knight Oscar, the Hand of Priscilla called the banners for war and began marshalling his forces in the Painted World, where the dominion of the Halfbreed was strongest. From the corners of Lordran many answered the call. Brave Knights and merciless hunters, the ferocious Half Breed Dragons of Old, the Executioner Illyn Payne in the service of Nito, and many more from the those in service to the White Lady to those of the Dark Abyss. One by one they all came to see the lady of dragons will be done, answering the call of the Hand."

Excerpt from the Annals of Concurrent Events, as found in the Annex Library of the Painted World, as written by the Hand's Master of the Annals (No NOT ME, well sort of).

EDIT: This is more of a Lifehunter perspective.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 07, 2012 9:10 am

I like that. It can be the reason why oscar chose pris over Seath or something. Good work.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon May 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Lady mildred reporting for duty.
    Psn. zog1313
    Sl 120 dragonslayer
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue May 08, 2012 12:27 am

Forum_Pirate sl 80 /120

"Sir Oscar, Our lady wishes only to be left in peace, not to fight foolish battles. Grant her request, let Her relm of Paint be or suffer the full force of her Setinals wrath and invite your own destruction. I detest needless bloodshed and would see you and your men live to see another day. We wish only peace for our Lady, our lonely world. I warn you, should you trespass into our relm, should my Queen fall, you and your gods die, I swear it.

Etraiu the Warrior, Auriculae Hoarder, Member of the High Council of Ariamis"

Letter found on the desk of Knight Oscar
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 08, 2012 12:37 am

"Death to the painted queen!"
    Banner from the 3rd division of the Noble Knights from the Ariamis war

"The purge of evil from Lordran has no foolish battles. Your half breed dragon queen is an abomination that must be eliminated.
    You already gather your forces for battle. Do not insult my intelligence with talks of peace."

Oscar II's response to Etraiu the Warrior, Auriculae Hoarder, Member of the High Council of Ariamis

I find it funny you spoke of useless bloodshed when the lifehunters and priss use bleed as a major weapon lol.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue May 08, 2012 12:56 am

That or toxic, but yes they do. But of my characters, Etraiu uses brute force and his lover, speed and pyromancy.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 08, 2012 2:21 am

" It was a sight to beholden when the serried ranks of the Lifehunters turned out in force in the Painted World, a grand sight I tell you. The hand himself was ever present with the council at his back, the Auriculae Hoader Etraiu at his side, surveying the forces assembled. Amidst the men I saw Illyn Payne, the Hand's executioner in the service of Nito, also a mysterious egg headed sage, and many of the tall Halfbreed Dragons bearing weapons made from the bones of thier Ancestors. I swear when the Hand read aloud the letter, in response, from the Knight Oscar the silence was deafening. Hands tightened on the hilts of swords,soundless hisses of rage escaped thier lips, and the Halfbreed hackles were raised in a feral manner. What followed could only be described as a cacophany as the shouts of rage and roaring drowned out the howling winds. It was then the Lady herself graced us with her presence. She said nothing, not to the Hunters anyway, she spoke only to the Hand, a soft voice floating on the winds. And Silence once again.

The Hand was quiet as he raised a banner. it bore the heraldry of the Noble Knights, taken from them during the war that had raged in the Tombs below Lordran. With deft moves the hand launched the hard ashen wood, pennant and all into the air over the cliffs of Priscilla's Sanctuary. It hung there suspended, the heraldry perfectly unfurled, before it fell away, dissappearing from sight.

The Painted World echoed with roars of approval that day. Since then the hammers of the smiths have been an ever present feature, and the tramping of mailed boots a dirge to those who were about to die."

Excerpt from Hammen the Scale's Journal, A Record of my Studies into Ariamis.

BWAAHAHHA, Pirate feel free to vito me on this one. I couldn't let Dough get away with his disrespectful ways. I fear the noble knights are to puritan to do justice to Priscilla who took in all of Lordran's misfits.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 08, 2012 3:16 am

Its time for a quote war
    "Oscar was never a loud man yet he was a vengeful, his spirit one of divine retribution. But when he heard of the desecration of the bodies in the tomb of giants yet to be retrieved, how their banner had been stolen leaving the soldiers nameless his vengeance rose to the fore. He remained locked in his war council for 3 days, having his meals brought to him in his isolation. His anger focussed his mind and he devised a plan that rivalled his assault on Carim's heretical labs. His men knew this was no longer a war of simple justice. It had become a war of honour and personal vengeance."

Excerpt from Farel Gharllen's "The war to retake Lordran - Part II"
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 08, 2012 3:52 am

" The council is incomplete..... of only they were all there. The Lady...she..she united the mightiest powers in the lands. If they stood together...just once... just once.... th-they couls turn back the tide of a hundred wars on a hundred fields of battle. Alas....we...need them no....."

Dying Words of Lifehunter Stithis the Ironclad.

"The Crossbreeds are a fascinating people. Some of the larger specimens stand well over nine feet tall. All faster and stronger than normal men could ever be. A single roar from one of these beasts can shatter the will of the strongest of enemies. Thats not to say they are the only interesting people in Priscilla's service, no. Those how bear the stigma of Chaos, their minds are deep, yet enclosed, but almost open in a way I cannot fathom. They are an amalgamation of raw Chaos and humanity. Also present are the tight lipped servants of Nito, the Gravelord, who dispite my efforts remain elusive and hard to find, I dread making my way through those sprawling sewers. Vengeful Knights also haunt the hall, under the command of Etraiu, and Servants of the Abyss form tight covens in the Dark places of the Painted World. Tonight I must sleep but tomorow I shall seek out Etraiu and speak with him for his insight into the servants of the Halfmother will be of value in the days to come."

Excerpt from Hammen the Scale's Journal, A Record of my Studies into Ariamis.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue May 08, 2012 1:05 pm

"Etraiu is a strange man. Not to say he is unfit for his position, quite the opposite in fact. He is direct in speech, cautious in thought and impulsive in action, fierce when confronted but gentle given the choice, intelligent enough to design engines of war yet the day he remembers where he left his crown will never come. One can know him for years and never see beyond his cool indifference. To truly know him, one must see him alone or with his wife, queen, or adviser, the only people he is known to trust. The impending suffering saddens him greatly, yet when battle is upon him, not even a direct order from the Crossbreed herself could stay his hand. He becomes battle mad. No fear, no pain, no pity, only those to be killed and those who stay out of the way. Only Hihime can preserve his sanity, I pray for everyones sake she returns before the battle begins."

On Etraiu, an interview with Lieutenant Thadius
    Exerpt from The History of Ariamis"

No response? I thought I did fairly well....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:24 am