Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Jansports
swordiris
Leeroy_Jenkins
WyrmHero
rywhitty222
FruitPunchNinja
ViralEnsign_
techno_viking
kazumoshi
GrEeNgObLiN
Gaxe
RANT
billy_bayonet
CaptanSpudsy
TehInfamousAmos
ROOSTER330
20 posters

PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND - Page 7 Empty Re: PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:53 pm

A ninja is Someone who lives in the Shadow rarely seen and strikes without warning and is gone before you realise they was even there, Samurais are just Highly trained Killers, its two different Fighting stlyes/ways of life so the equip should be diff
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND - Page 7 Empty Re: PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:57 pm

straight from wiki:

Ninja utilized a large variety of tools and weaponry, some of which were
    commonly known, but others were more specialized. Most were tools used
    in the infiltration of castles. A wide range of specialized equipment is
    described and illustrated in the 17th century Bansenshukai,[72] including climbing equipment, extending spears,[65] rocket-propelled arrows,[73] and small collapsible boats.[74]
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:00 pm

I want a ninja boat in darksouls!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:I want a ninja boat in darksouls!

That would be awesome! I like the espionage idea, like chameleon, only you become a mob instead of object.....
    rywhitty222
    rywhitty222
    Casual
    Casual

Post by rywhitty222 Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:33 am

Only two ninja's on the roster? That's disappointing :shock:
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:52 am

My build has changed and also would someone be able to help with getting the Witches Set I need it to represent my obe
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:19 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:My build has changed and also would someone be able to help with getting the Witches Set I need it to represent my obe

I cant help with the witch set, but If you can re-post your new build I will update it
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:45 am

Im just looking for a duster like set of clothing that may resemble something close to japanese dress from Miyamoto Musashi's time period as im doing a Sasaki Kojiro build.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3115103011290836 I would love to tack on the Chaos Blade but i think most people will be doing that....

its moveset is like the old katanas from DeS

Last edited by ViralEnsign_ on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:54 am; edited 3 times in total
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:50 am

I had made a samurai I liked but noticed there are almost no ninjas so I went ahead and made one cause why not. I hope the armor is acceptable I rather like the set and it's fairly on theme

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4764632126570792
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 am

You have to switch chaos blade for uchi/iaito but other then that you're good. I think i might go ninja too.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Oh my it's heavier than the other Katanas by a full pound. wth
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:52 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Im just looking for a duster like set of clothing that may resemble something close to japanese dress from Miyamoto Musashi's time period as im doing a Sasaki Kojiro build.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3115103011290836 I would love to tack on the Chaos Blade but i think most people will be doing that....

its moveset is like the old katanas from DeS

I like it, and as a Samuria, your not required to have any poise, its just available to you...so your still in the Samuria class as long as you have power within. Sorta cool
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:54 am

Jansports wrote:Oh my it's heavier than the other Katanas by a full pound. wth

Yeah sorry to bust your bubble, that sucks! Whatever you decide on re-post it and I will add you to the Roster List though
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:05 am

Why does the roster say I'm a samurai closs lol I'm totally ninja. http://tinyurl.com/bqvecxj posted it again cause I changed rings.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:01 am

LOL i give up on the witch set department and Im just going with the black cleric set for my duster.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:21 am

Best thing is, Ninjas didn't wear black. silly That's like hanging a sign over your head that says: "I THERE, I'M MYSTERIOUS."

But Kabuto Theatre conventions and all that.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:50 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2934103195333773

The premise is tilll the same, zone them with mists, attempt to poison with arrows or spells, poke em like a jerk untill they fall over.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:10 am

Azran wrote:Best thing is, Ninjas didn't wear black. silly That's like hanging a sign over your head that says: "I THERE, I'M MYSTERIOUS."

They where stage hands, Those in Black couldnt be seen, if im right and they also did some assisinations and then it alll went from there....i may be wrong though
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:06 am

Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:Why does the roster say I'm a samurai closs lol I'm totally ninja. http://tinyurl.com/bqvecxj posted it again cause I changed rings.

lol, not sure why that happened, fixed now
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Azran wrote:Best thing is, Ninjas didn't wear black. silly That's like hanging a sign over your head that says: "I THERE, I'M MYSTERIOUS."

Are you taking about Kabuki Theatre?
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:08 pm

I'm pretty sure he meant the pokemon, Kabuto is well known as a great actor
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Lol
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Well we have 10 participants currently..... not bad, but spread the word minions! lol
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 pm

When is this btw
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:41 am

Aug 17th 18th and 19th. Still alot of time left. I can literally do this at any time period during those dates, so as we get closer I will have to get time zones from everyeone and figure out what times will work best for everyone. I plan to start on the 17th, have at least 2 rounds each day, depending on the amount of time everyone has. Also depending on the amount of people and general popularity, it can be a double elimination tournament, that way everyone gets to fight at least a couple times. Could even have a free for all after the tourney, and just have everyone RSS each other randomly and have some fun happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:44 am