Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
whitechikz11
Spurgun
Shkar
Forum Pirate
DxV04
billy_bayonet
NR-K
White Knight Wulf
swordiris
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
WyrmHero
Ahhotep1
DarkW17
Serious_Much
Servant of Priscilla
nsane32
Federally
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
24 posters

User Covenants RP Thread

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

User Covenants RP Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: User Covenants RP Thread

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:51 am

Ok, my response may take a bit cause uni and uni work have been keeping me busy today.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:13 am

sorry i wasn't on at all, bleh, i hate working, then i got on netflix to watch some tv while i did some other things and completely forgot to check the forum. >.<
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:25 am

"Haha you're crazy Laplace. This world is stable. You think we're all flitting through time? Have you looked at yourself lately? I doubt you could find your own world if you tried. Stop listening to this fool Drake. If you're going to do something make your own decisions."
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:38 am

Kirito couldn't help but chuckle at that last comment.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 am

Drake turns to look at the stranger, he is down on his back barely able to summon enough strength to lift himself up on an elbow. A slick of his own blood quickly building around him, "I am the only thing standing between you and Laplace, I would expect you to speak to me with a little more respect." Drake sighed and looked to Kirito, "I do not intend to aid your friend, your act inspired me to come to help you. Do not allow him to squander it."
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:53 am

"Respect, right. Cause right now I care about respect." the man heaves and blood dribbles from his chin forming a smaller circle to mirror the larger one behind his back. He lowers his head to the ground and his breathing increases. He laughs again. "Unfortunately for you Drake our time is now up. I hope to see you again soon."
    "What do you me-" Drake is cut off as a line of crossbow bolts stitch the ground in front of him. 5 hooded figures brandishing an array of weapons and wearing separate sets of armour leap down in front of Eidolas. A second group of 5 emerge on the rooftop, crossbows trained on Drake and the Gravesworn.

“TOO LATE!” shouts Laplace before disappearing.

Drake looked at the soldiers assembled in front of him. All of them carried themselves with a poise and grace that showed their experience. These would be no ordinary fighters.
    “It appears this is where we part ways Drake. It was good to meet you and see you in action but it’s time for me to go.”
    “Leave?” Adra spat “You think your soldiers will stopus?”
    “Yes, and you’re welcome to try them out. But be assured it will end badly for you.”
    “Enough Adra” Drake raised his hand in front of her for silence “We will not-“
    “No Drake.” She cut him off “We have come too far to retreat now!” She drew her blade and leapt forward. The blades on the roof unleashed their attacks, crossbow bolts flew down at her.

“NO!” Drake roared. He leapt forward, the bottom tip of his halberd knocking her aside and throwing his armoured body over her. Crossbow bolts shattered against his armour, unable to find a gap to penetrate through. “Gravesworn phantoms!”

Wulf and Moon paused for an instant, both of them channelling Nito’s dark essence. A swarm of black phantom hollow soldiers appeared between the 2 sides. The 5 blades armed for melee immediately descended upon the pack. Bolts continued to rain down upon the Gravesworn forcing Drake to hunker down over Adra and Wulf and Moon to dive for cover before they continued summoning.

“Kirito take my blade” the man yelled “defend yourself!” Kirito drew his commander’s sword, a beautifully made uchi. He gripped the blade in one hand and waded into the melee. The lightly armoured phantoms fell in droves before him.

Adra rolled out from underneath Drake and stood up before he could react. “Enough lord, we must fight.” She leapt into the fray, blade in hand. She pushed through the phantom ranks, aiming for a lightly armoured blade.
    “ADRA NO!” the roar came from behind her but the sound was drowned out by the blood rushing to her ears. A sudden stabbing pain from her right halted her motion and her blade slipped from her grasp. Her head shifted to her right, seeing a blade with their katana outstretched, the tip piercing her stomach. The blade withdrew their katana and twisted it around in their hand to an upright position, ready to take her head with the blow. As his blade descended a massive black blade swept down through his arm. She swayed as the blade recoiled, but not fast enough to escape the halberd as it swung up
    into their pelvis pulverising bone and reaching their ribcage. Drake wrenched his blade from the dying man, a river of gore pouring from the wound. His hand flew out and caught her by the scruff of her shirt. “Stay with me girl.” his voice floated to her through a haze of pain “Moon get her out of here!” Breaking her chant Moon swept through the phantoms and took Adra from Drake. She pulled the girl clear of the carnage and stuffed a moss in her mouth “Don’t bleed out on me now.”

Drake turned back to the battle. A second blade had fallen when Wulf had entered the battle unexpectedly, and a crossbower suddenly dropped when an arrow appeared in his throat. Laplace had returned and the crossbowers were forced to take cover as his arrows shot towards them. But with both summoners out of it the phantoms would run out soon enough. As he scanned the scene the glint of metal caught his eye. Kirito stood, uchi in one hand the other arm limp by his side, facing him. Drake barely had time to raise his shield before the attack came. A downwards slash followed by a sweeping attack to the leg. Kirito’s movements flowed into one another, a true user of the blade. Instead of
    fighting back Drake put the rapidly thinning ranks of phantoms between him. “I will not fight you Kirito. You have earned a pardon for today.”

Drake yelled to his Gravesworn “Fall back, we are leaving.” He moved backwards. Moon dragged Adra after her. A crossbow blade leapt down and scooped up the man. Bolts continued to fire down at the Gravesworn but at a much slower rate with little accuracy. Laplace fired his last arrow and finally disappeared, he had kept the blades occupied and taken one.

Wulf stayed where he was. A desire to finish the hunt conflicted with his leader’s orders. But then really, Nito was hi true master not Drake. Nito would want the hunt finished. But still he was torn and knew not who to follow.

Moon saw Wulf torn. Though she carried Adra she wished to return to his side. She too knew nto what to do.

Wolf their actions here are up to you. However whatever happens the following is the finish so I’ll include it.

“You did well Kirito.” Eidolas lay in a bed. His body was barely visible beneath the layers of bandaging. Healing magic did a lot but he had done far more than even it could heal. Kirito stayed silent. His arm ha been easily healed and he had no other injuries “I have my own mura and iron shield from the old days still, made just as good as my uchi too. They won’t ever let you down. Take them. You deserve them for staying when you were free to leave.”
    “I cannot. I cannot accept charity.”
    “Haha take the blade friend. Even if you do not want to use it you need something to get back to the burg to find your own weapons. And I want you to have them. There are more meanings to this than just physical.”
    Kirito is silent for a moment “Thanks you commander.”
    "Good. Now go. Your debt here is paid. But know there is a place here for you. I remember your skill from the old days.”
    “I am better on my own. Allies are something I do not need for now.”
    “Have fun out there.” Eidolas closed his eyes.
    “You too commander.”

Last edited by DoughGuy on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:01 am

Rayne's pursuit was near its end. He felt it. It all felt strangely familiar. Not in any shape or form could he match the entirety of the events to any previously designed scheme he'd ever experienced. But still... a scheme.. It was at the tip of his mind like a shadow-figure cast by an unknown just beyond his vision of things.. looming around the corner... almost waiting to be found.

It wasn't the exactness, it was the sense that befell his very being. He had felt this feeling before. Almost as if it wasn't even a feeling at all... but... a spell. Yes.. It was magic. A dark magic. Something was amiss. The assassin might have been beaten in the chase... but to bypass all of us for as long as he did was a marvel in itself... but at such a display of skill, could it be that his target was not one.... but many? As if he danced on the razors edge, knowing that it would take every ounce of breath and blood save but a little to finalize a greater plot.

Riddles and memory tackled his mind at every step ascended to the burg battlement. Finally he reached the apex. The scene was grim. The air thick with intense emotion. Rayne took a few steps towards the man now lying beneath the tip of Drakes halberd. Rayne wanted nothing more than to extract all information he could from the mans pained smirk. But Drake was at the helm, towering over the man like a dark pillar made of metal. Was unwise to take any hasty action.

"No... this feeling..."

Striking his mind like a burst of kindled fire, Rayne slowly began stepping backwards as if uncontrolled. He wanted to descend. There was something.... or someone watching them... but not from the sky.

Roughly edited

Last edited by NR-K on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:05 am

Damn you're good mate. And because that happens befoe my part it works. But who is watching! Do you have skype? You could join the other RPers to help plan. We're going to make this more organised soon.
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:11 am

yeah i gots skype silly I'm going to be having some company here soon but a bit later I'd love to chat on this. The men in watery cellar are watching. MUAHHAHHAHAHA

*ahem*
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 am

Ok. I have the thing almost done. Unfortunately the bit that is missing is part of the middle and Im too tired to concentrate on it. I'll do my best to get it done tomorrow. Sorry all.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:58 am

Im trying to install skype on my Pc again, if it doesnt work ill jsut scream at it, that usully works
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 am

Is your computer on?
    Did you try turning it on and off again?
    Did you try hitting it with a hammer?
    Is the screen now cracked?
    Time to get a new computer.

After discussion Fed, Viral, Cloud and I decided we need to organise this better to make sure it doesnt contradict itself and no one is too powerful :oops: . So we'll be using skype to primarily do that.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 am

SUCCESSS!!!!!!!< it worked!!! need yo skype names muvalikas!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:08 am

PMed you my name. Add me boy!
    PMed you to NR.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:22 pm

OF course the time Skype stops working on my computer *sigh*
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:53 pm

On Skype I am TheFederally everyone is welcome to add me
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:16 pm

cloudy_eki, add me so we can continue big grin
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Damn you Skype...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 pm

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8630p195-user-covenants-rp-thread#187401
    The final piece is up but Wolf you still have a choice.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Nicely channeled dough.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:03 pm

Hmm now to just figure out where Drake goes from here
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:35 pm

Wulf whistled loudly signaling his pack to retreat. Getting Adra to safety was the main priority. He sprinted to Moon and helped her carry Adra " Come there will be another hunt"
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:20 pm

To think all of this came about simply because I told Doughy in Skype Drake needed to meet Eidolas
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 pm

lol it was a good run... till the end when i wasn't able to do anything cuz i was working around my house. lol so whats next on the agenda?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Well not really sure. No one has stepped up to write the next step

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:45 am