Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
whitechikz11
Spurgun
Shkar
Forum Pirate
DxV04
billy_bayonet
NR-K
White Knight Wulf
swordiris
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
WyrmHero
Ahhotep1
DarkW17
Serious_Much
Servant of Priscilla
nsane32
Federally
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
24 posters

User Covenants RP Thread

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

User Covenants RP Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: User Covenants RP Thread

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:11 am

The man smiled inwardly. Oh he didnt even have to try to work on her. Ah such fools, too focussed on their own lives. How could such a selfless helper have their own agenda. "I will do what I can." he told the knight. He bent down to examine the woman as she convulsed in pain. This one was flesh, much easier to fix. He found the entry wound, an iato most likely. A nice clean cut. No extra damage and easy to fix. He pulled out his blade and went to work, opening the wound up to get a better access point. The blade had pierced her stomach, and acid was leaking along with blood. He readjusted the stomach's angle to sto pthe leaking and cleaned the site with a towel before carefully sowing the stomach up and passing a heal over it to help. He then reknitted the skin together and gave it a heal. Easy to finish. He cleaned his hands with water from hi bottle and wiped them on the towe'l's clean side before discarding it.
    "Trust me know?"
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 pm

cloudyeki wrote:Called it!

Props on the avatar!! love Ed Edd and Eddy cheers
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:59 pm

The man spoke after finishing his procedure but Drake didn't appear to notice. As the man sat waiting for a response Drake hurried to Adrasteia's side pushing the stranger out of his way as he went. She was again unconscious, but her face was at peace. He inspected her wound, it was neatly sewn together, obviously the work of someone experienced in the healing arts.

Satisfied that Adrasteia's condition was improved, Drake once again stood and faced the stranger. "No I do not," Drake towered over the still kneeling man as he spoke, "But I thank you for your aid none the less." He looked over at Avrik, who's slim figure was still limp on the ground, "You have helped two of my own this night, this is something I will not soon forget, but there is still the matter of who exactly you are," he paused briefly his voice calm but firm as he continued "and what you expect to get in return."
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:40 pm

"hmm impressive" A cold black figure jumped down into the alleyway with a loud thud "still not as powerful as a clerics healing magic, but still impressive."
    the knight moved closer to the shadowed figure blade on his shoulder."Now as for what he wants is free passage." A puzzled look spread Drakes face"and why wouldnt we let him pass." Nsane moved in Wolfs way as if blocking him "ill let you figure that one out."
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Inarius Moved Through The broken city of New londo, His vision was blurred and his ears where ringing, he Climbed over Piles of Bodies And Then he Saw the Giant Gate to New Londo had been Opened He moved towards The blue drakes Guarding The door With Animal Verocity he Growled at them they immediately Submitted. Looking around The Valley "How long Was i trapped down there" He muttered to himself Still adjusting his eyes to the Light.

He closed his Eyes And a Flashback broke his Sight, Fire lightning the Anceint Dragons, "what happened here" Making his way To the Burg it was not how he Remembered it, "This cant be" Another Flashback Dropped him to his knees As he Saw Gwyn Linking The fire The march of the knights Drummed through his head he was unable to break away from the sound he let out a Blood curdling roar and he was back to reality.....................
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:56 pm

"Something isn't right" Wulf growled loudly his armor visibly shaking from the vibrations in his throat. He glared at the armored man waiting to see what he does
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Wulf doesn't like things being normal does he? lol!

Also no Avrik is wounded he can take a total back seat to Kirito.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:15 pm

On the inside his was shaking. Sure the newest knight had told the old knight, Drake, to let him go free., but he didnt expect it to be that easy. He had thought that healig 2 of his companions would be enough but apprently these weren't the kind of people to trade favours. And now the wolf man thought something was up. He needed to go. Either something bad was on the way or he was that something. But it was too dark. He'd just have to hope it was something else and they'd leave him alone while killing that something else.
    "Look I'm just happy to help people in need. It's what I do. And fo rnow I'll be at the bonfire, because I'm not going out in to Lordran at this time."
    He walks over to the bonfire and lays down again, hoping they'll leave him in peace.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:32 pm

No he doesn't he's based on me and i hate things being normal
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Wulf looked at the healer "You are no threat for now, something else is afowl"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 pm

I hope you have a plan Wolf, cause Eidolas cant be in the bushes again.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Just a scent unfamiliar to Wulf could be anything from a stray hollow to a bunny^_^
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Kirito exited the dimly lit room leavinghis commander in peace.

The thick steel curve of the murakumo felt heavy in his hands, far more so than usual. He did not like charity, nor did he deserve it. The Blades fortress was a seething labyrith of passages and tunnels somewhere under ground for he was unable to dsicern exactly where in Lordran he might be.

To and fro marched armed guards carrying all manner of assorted weapons. Crossbows, spears, sharp eastern blades the likes he had seen during his time in the east.

Kirito glanced back down at the curved Greatswoed and Iron Round shield in his hands snd frowned.... these blades would not do, especially when he got his own back. He came upon a Blade in the main hall sharpening what looked like an Iaitojutsu blade. Its polished, fodled steel length gleamed in the light, a straight blood groove running its length.

"Nice Sword" Kirito said to the warrior.

"Yeah" came the gruff reply. However when the soldier looked up he stood to attention. "My apologies Tenshi. You were the man who saved our commander were you not?"

"Aye" Kirito looked at the floor, some sort of stain was present there, perhaps blood. He wondered what could possibly have gone on here to create such a large stain. He brought himself back to reality after a second or so. "....You wouldn't consider trading that with me ?"

The man looked back at the eastern knight and burst into laughter. "Hurrhurrhurr Not in an eternities worth of lif times friend."

Kirito smiled back. "Not even for the commanders own sword? Perhaps I may even yield his shield from back in the wars....hmmm What say you?"

The Blade now looked visibly pained. Sweat beaded on his forehead, his eyes were alive with excitement, mouth slightly open in disbelief. Around the room a few other Blades had heard his offer and were crowding around shouting out their concessions for the valuable commodity.

The man's eyes narrowed for a momment before a grin lit up his face. "Damn you, damn you, and damn you thrice more you silver toungued devil. Fine its a deal"

With that the pair exchanged arms, the Blade marvelling at its sheen in the flickering glow of the candle.

Kirito sheathed the katana he had just recieved, and turned to leave. "You" he said to the happy recipient of Eidolas' blade. "What was your name again?"

"Fratello, Tenshi, my name is Regal Fratello"

"Well I may yet see you again Regal. Oh.....which way is the exit again?"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:00 am

I can see my next piece now
    Eidolas appears at the blade's side. "You wouldn't hapen to know why you have my blade would you?"
    ^Not actually happening lol.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:50 am

Nsane moved closer to the man "I surprised none of you have figured it out." "but ill wait for all of you to get it now as for the girl" Nsane moved Drake aside and cast a powerful healing spell causing all wounds to fade."As I said miracles work better" and with that he diapered into the shadows

I had a plan all along Dough

Last edited by nsane32 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:57 am

nsane32 wrote:Nsane moved even further in the way of Wolf "this so called healer im surprised you didnt catch his particular smell" Nsane readied his blade "all of you where chasing him throught the Burg earlier."
    What are yo talking about mate? The healer is someone else.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:03 am

yup my last lore piece confirmed that he was in the Blades hideout recovering
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:23 am

Drake gently scooped up Adrasteia and moved towards the bonfire, "We shall rest here for tonight." As he moved towards the fire he motioned for his followers to join him. He laid Adrasteia down near the fire, ensuring she was as comfortable as was possible.

The stranger was eying him, he was visibly uncomfortable, "I am no threat to you friend" Drake reassured him. Drake then moved to check on Avrik, Avrik did not have a pulse of any kind or seem to breath ever so it was difficult to tell what state exactly he was in. "I'm not sure exactly how to comfort a man in this state of undeath" Drake thought to himself as he picked Avrik up to move him closer to the group.

With the wounded cared for Drake then sat himself, peered over at the stranger resting on the other side of the fire and spoke. "I believe we should start over, I am Drake of the Gravesworn."
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:34 am

The man looked at Drake. It appeared he was safe for now, and it may do him good to know these ... people better. "I am Lethard of Carim, a travelling healer. I came here in search of the keeper's secret healing magic. What do you mean by Gravesworn?"
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 am

"Well Lethard the Gravesworn are servants to Lord Nito." Drake paused to look at all those with him, "These with me are the best among his Gravelord Servants." He paused to look at Lethard "You've traveled a long way, you made the entire journey by yourself?"
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 am

The group hears a rustle and turns to find a bush where no bush had been before. The bush is covered in blood and quite obviously has a pair of feet sticking out below it. It has patches of what appears to be bear fur caught on some of the branches.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:46 am

Shkar wrote:The group hears a rustle and turns to find a bush where no bush had been before. The bush is covered in blood and quite obviously has a pair of feet sticking out below it. It has patches of what appears to be bear fur caught on some of the branches.
    lol, so much lol!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:50 am

Federally wrote:"Well Lethard the Gravesworn are servants to Lord Nito." Drake paused to look at all those with him, "These with me are the best among his Gravelord Servants." He paused to look at Lethard "You've traveled a long way, you made the entire journey by yourself?"
    "From Carim to Zena. From the East to the great swamp. From Astora to Lordran. Healers like me are more valuable alive, even the most viscious tribes can realise that. And I can take care of myself if they don't." the man glances over the assembled warrios "Gravelord Servants? I'm new to Lordran so forgive me when I ask what is it you do exactly?"
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:52 am

Ok, SOMEBODY better investigate that bush!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:54 am

We're working on it. You got Skype?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:48 pm