Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
whitechikz11
Spurgun
Shkar
Forum Pirate
DxV04
billy_bayonet
NR-K
White Knight Wulf
swordiris
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
WyrmHero
Ahhotep1
DarkW17
Serious_Much
Servant of Priscilla
nsane32
Federally
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
24 posters

User Covenants RP Thread

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

User Covenants RP Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: User Covenants RP Thread

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:21 am

That would be Wulf......
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 am

I meant rayne, since I didn't know just what kinda character he has. Also why not continue with Avrik and his crow?

At some point I'm gonna have laplace try to stop the fire... maybe... If I feel like it.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:31 am

No his guy is Wulf. I help him write the guy
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:35 am

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 am

Oh **** its Laplace:affraid:
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:33 am

Sorry guys I had been up for 24+ hours because my job sucks, and I slept forever! I'll get to writing my next piece now.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:38 am

Drake stood on a roof bow in hand, arrow notched, watching. It had taken Drake what felt like ages to reach the top of this two story building. When he had suggested to Adrasteia they try and take up a position on the roof she simply nodded and in a few graceful movements easily scaled it's full height. Drake on the other hand clumsily climbed the buildings rough unfinished face, while Adrasteia peered over the edge taunting him.

By the time Drake had accomplished his task and reached the top he had built up so much rage and frustration towards the stranger he could hardly think. He quickly scanned the roofs around him, bow in hand arrow at the ready. He quickly spotted Wulf standing on a rooftop and across a wide gap was his prey sprawled out with a sword buried in his back. Drake took a deep calming breath and slowly pulled back on his bowstring, ready to make the fatal blow.

Suddenly the crumpled body began to move, the Dead Knight stared down the shaft of his arrow and watched as the stranger heaved himself up onto his hands and knees. "Even after all this you still wish to live," Drake felt as his anger slowly faded. "Your body is beaten and battered, you are pursued by a force you cannot hope to defeat and still you fight," Drake felt admiration well inside him. This stranger had faced off against five of the Gravesworn's best and escaped. Now he continued to lose them at every turn, Drake couldn't help but feel respect for a man capable of such things.

Drake slowly shook his head as his bow lowered, "I may kill this this man today, but it won't be with an arrow from 50 yards." Drake paused slowly replacing his arrow in his quiver, "the stranger has proven he deserves a better end then that."

Drake peered over the side of the building, he would surely continue his pursuit, but now getting down off this roof was a more clear and present danger. He spotted a sort of balcony half way down the side and heaved his towering frame over the edge, he landed with a heavy thud and the balcony shook violenty but held strong under his weight.

As he looked down preparing for his final leap to the ground he saw Adrasteia casually jump off the roof and gently land on another roof not yet caught up in the blaze raging about them. Drake let out a heavy sigh, while his armor would make traversing that blaze relatively painless it was not helping him now. He lept from the balcony, landing akwardly but managing to stay mostly up right.

Drake turned and ran when he approached the blaze he brought his arms over his head and charged through. The fire merely felt warm to him, the intricately carved black armor he wore was an amazing protection against the fire. After clearing the inferno he turned north east, he was determined to face this man.

Had to explain what I was doing while the escapes occurred. I'll probably have another piece coming to get further caught up but I may have to discuss with Viral and Doughy before finishing it.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:23 pm

The undead burg was far louder than it had ever been. The roar of fire and the howls of both wolves and hollows alike echoed throughout the walled town, the sound reverberating to the undead parish and pulling Laplace from his thoughts. 'The world seems far too active today' his thoughts broke apart as he walked out of the church to see the balder knights he had previously slain standing with blades drawn. "I stand corrected it seems. It isn't today. Another set of times have merged" he was speaking to himself, giving little thought at all to the hollows that drew near him. 'vanish' Laplace commanded his flame, and with little warning pillars of intense fire erupted beneath each knight, reducing them to ash. 

Laplace marched through the parish, each revived hollow turned to cinder before they even stepped towards the once proud eastern archer. Each move forward brought more noise and anger to him, mocking him. Silence. He wanted the world to be silent. Dropping down to the underside of the parish bridge, Laplace finally saw the destruction that had disturbed him. 'The fires first. After that, I will eliminate each trespasser one at a time.' A second, more wicked thought brewed within his skull. 'Lets take down two wyvern with a single arrow instead.'

He leapt from his position on the bridge, rolling and uprighting himself on a balcony built into the wall. He leapt again, and again, and again til he found himself in the middle of the inferno, surrounded by wolves and flames alike. 'Not for long' Laplace raised his hand, his personal flame flaring to life and growing bigger in his palm. 'feed' he commanded his flame, and in a blink it vanished. 

The fires within the burg expanded, gaining a darker hue and a sinister energy. Mere seconds was all it took for the new flames to devour every wooden building in the burg. And as they grew, smoke replaced air, it became harder and harder to maintain his breath. 'I need more. Just a bit more' Laplace gulped up as much air as his lungs could fill, and then some. Readied for what was about to happen, he brought up his other hand, the flames following his lead and expanding skyward, devouring what air was left that was still within the burg, slowly shrinking back in on themselves. And as the fire backed down to smoldering remains, and as the smoke slowly lifted out of the confined burg, air rushed in. In that single instant, the flames that had barely stayed lit jumped, creating the massive backdraft that Laplace sought after. 
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Something was going down in the Burg. Kirito could tell. Roar and flames devoured the hollowed buildings, the howls of the pack reached a fevered pitch, and a sense of menace settled over his entire world.

Kirito just ran for the Parish Gates breaking out of the open and dashing into the round tower at the edge of the Burg, whose spiral staircase wound up several flights before spitting him out on the castle battlements. He simply ran as fast as he could.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Viral, Skype!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Glad to see Laplace enter the fray, this sure is getting interesting.
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:15 pm

MUAHAHAHHAH!

*ahem*

Rayne caught a breath, his second wind had come. His fatigue was not in his body but in his mind. He'd been contemplating the mans play from the beginning, wondering if an assassin of his caliber was only playing the part of a cornered rat to secure his true goals. His attempts at predetermining possible traps or ambushes continued to run through his mind, still keeping with the required moments reflexes. But something was not right. Something felt strangely uniformed in the process of events. Only he'd not quite understood how or why.

"No... would be ridiculou-", The crash of glass and the blast from the side of the warehouse wall cut short his evaluation. His eyes only catching a glimpse of the cause, he rushed after a set of rapid shock-waves of heavy greaves trampling through the tumbling rubble. His assassin had found a new friend.

and if a retract is needed np just thought I'd give duh Rayne man a little shine.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Lol looks fine to me. I just need cloud to answer a pm then my next piece is going up.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:34 pm

You made a lore character didnt you? I shall have to familiarise myself with him so there are no nasty surprises. Nice lore by the way.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:43 pm

thanks NR-K for that, and sorry i wasn't able to get a post out last night, i was busy with a few things around the house, and today i won't be on much either, as i still have to complete said things. which mostly involves work, i'll possibly be on later, but idk. i also won't be on DkS much today.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Well i'm sure between me, wulf and NR-K we can write for Rayne until you return.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Drake felt the rush of air and knew what was coming next, he quickly grabbed Adrasteia, shoved her through a door and covered her with his body as best he could. Then it came, a thunderous explosion followed by huge fireball raced down the alley. He felt the heat singe his back even through his armor, after it passed Adrasteia shoved him off of her and coughed.

"Glad to see you're still alive," Drake watched her as she quickly stood, "I grow tired of this Adrasteia, you need to get ahead and trap them for I fear we are being lead into an ambush." Adrasteia nodded her acknowledgement as they walked outside.

The pair moved through the scorched and burned alleyway, passing blown out and utterly destroyed buildings. When they reached the tower that would allow them access to the Parish Drake nodded to Adrasteia, he watched as she deftly scaled the building. Leaping from small windows and finding foothold in gaps left by dislodged blocks. Then she reached the top and was out of site, sprinting across the tower to leap down to the battlements below.

Drake turned his attention back to his own pursuit, Adrasteia was good but she could not last alone forever. He took off around the tower seeking the door when he heard a loud howl echo through the Burg, he stopped and looked left. Wulf was running down an alleyway, his pack following closely behind him. Moon, visibly straining to keep up, lagged behind the group the days events had obviously taken a toll on her.

As he neared Drake spoke, "They are heading into the Parish, I believe they have arranged an ambush." he paused a moment as Moon approached. "I have sent Adrasteia ahead, she should be able to hault their progress long enough for us to catch them." Drake turned barreled through the door into the tower and led his group up the stairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrasteia kept to the long shadows cast by the rising sun. She had beaten the fleeing men to the top of the tower and was now ahead of them, moving as quickly and stealthily as she could across the battlements. As she approached the second tower she looked back to notice the stranger's rescuer had stumbled and dropped his burden. She stiffled laughter as she watched him desperately struggle to pick the man up and heave him onto his back.

Suddenly she heard a voice from above her, she pressed her body against the tower and looked up. A man was leaning over the edge peering into the fading darkness. Adrasteia leaned off the edge of the battlement and found foothold on the tower, slowly climbing along it's perimeter. When she was sure she had arrived at their flank she started her way up, slowly finding hand holds in the loose mortar holding the stone tower together, her Great Scythe weighing heavily on her back.

She reached the top and peered over, three men clad in black wearing masks to hide their faces gazed down from the tower. She could hear them discussing who the stranger carrying the man they referred to as their leader was. She slowly lifted herself up on to the roof, with a quick look at her surroundings she saw the shattered remains of a spear. Ensuring she made no noise she picked up what was left of the spear and a plan quickly came to shape in her mind.

Suddenly the man furthest to the right stood tall, Adrasteia wasted no time heaving the spear at him and sprinting across the width of the tower. The spear took the man full in the back, the dull worn blade striking with such force it drove into the mans flesh, as the other men turned they saw him double over and fall off the tower screaming.

Before either man could act Adrasteia was upon them, her Great Sythe held high. With a powerful two handed swing she caught the man on her left just above his collar. The blow catching the opening above his armor and cleanly removing the man's head. With flowing movements she adjusted the grip on her weapon and struck out again, with the long handle of her weapon. The attack struck the last man in the chest, denting his armor and sending him stumbling backwards off the edge. Adrasteia stepped up to look over and watched him land with a sickening thud below.

Last edited by Federally on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:22 pm

The Dark lord Walked through The Catacombs, Clutching a Piece of Parchment he Made his way Down into the Tomb, Upon entering the Darkness he felt at home, he was being watched and suspected it was the Crow, A black phantom Attacked him but was imediately Destroyed by The Lords blade who was following a few Paces behind, "Even among freinds there is no such thing as safe passage" he muttered to himself, He Reached the Second Bonfire and Waited he knew his presence would not have gone undetected
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Laplace let out his held breath, easing himself from his stance and looking around the now ruined burg. 'As soon as the timelines have separated, it will return to normal' he was reassuring himself more than anything with that thought, but it still troubled him that he had to cause so much destruction to stop it.

A shadow caught his sight, and looking up Laplace saw 3 shadows under attack. 'Hm? Is that the only trespasser? No... the wolf pack is moving up too' Laplace took out his special charm, a red eye stone and black crystal tied together to use together rapidly, and quickly shifted himself to a time where the buildings were intact, taking off towards the parish to get ahead of all the invaders within the melded timeline. He was making better time, already having caught sight of the wolf pact running into the tower that lead into the parish. Laplace began jumping up from building to building, opting to use the balcony he landed on earlier to get ahead of the crew within the tower to catch them unawares.

He took his position before the door of the bridge, opening it and using the black crystal to return to his, or rather their, correct time, the sounds of smoldering wood and howls shaking the bridge and tower. He waited, Shell-like sword and shield at the ready.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Avrik was lucky in this regard. He had detached himself from the hunt just in time.

The Dark Lord was coming. He could tell. The Tombs radiated a sense of utter calm and tranquility, the peace of death, however that ever present feeling in the back of his mind was being slowly replaced with one of emptiness.

The Crow dashed through the burning remains of the Burg, narrowly avoiding half a dozen falling beams. All about the hollows were dying, all about the stone work was crumbling....

and then at once as if the world itself began to ripple and the stones reverted back to thier timeless appearance. No fires burned, nor hollows stood idly by, no howling of wolves of the scent of blood and death.

And then at once he was confronted by the Bowman.

'****" screamed Avrik, barely recovering before the bowman sent an arrow whistling over his shoulder. The next hit home, catching him in the throat, before two more pinned his arms to the wall.

The air was alive with a frenzied energy, Avrik's Murder was in a state of panic , their incessant schreeching becoming a shrill cacophany.

The Bowman said nothing. Just walked ever closer.

"Stop" cried Avrik "You--you can't do this to me.. I have to see your Lord!"

He struggled against the arrows barbds but to no avail.

"You must trust me. He awaits on me even now."

At the mention of the Dark Lord the shadowy Bowman hesitated but not for long.

Avrik began to grin. "You wouldn't disgrace your lord would you? Betray his trust? No, no you wouldn't. Free me... free me and....."

Without mercy, compassion, or the slightest bit of malice the archer raised his bow, arrow noched, only a few inches from Avriks hollow chest, the arrow gleaming with some unwholesome light.

The Crow was silent for the first time ever, this was going to hurt.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:49 pm

"Stop wasting time Kirito. You're one man." the man laughed as his companion struggled to pick him up again. "I have more tricks these days. Just watch." He slipped his talisman out of his sleeve and concetrated.
    "What are you doing?" Kirito asked
    "They know where we are already" the man panted "let's invite everyone to the party."
    While concentrating on the talisman he pulled out a ball of some sort. With all his strength he threw it upwards and shot a small force ball after it. Mid air they collided and smoke exploded out in a small sphere.

Adrasteia spun around from the carnage she had created to see the air behind her explod into smoke. She looked around suddenly, sure a signal had been sent before she realised she had already killed the men standing watch. She laughed, the man was out of luck.

Drake saw the smoke
    and worried for Adra. He had sent her ahead thinking she would be safe. He hoped she knew what she was doing.

Wulf, Moon and Rayne
    saw the smoke. They came from the direction Wulf had pointed them. They were on the right track.

Laplace
    saw the smoke and knew he had found whatever had woken him.

At the church of velka the gate sniper looked through his binoculars and saw the smoke. He immediately dropped down from his perch and ran inside. Moments later 10 men emerged from the parish, all clad in armour with their faces shrouded. The smoke was red. The lord's call had been sent, and they would answer.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:08 pm

The dark lord Felt the wind, it stirred faint memories inside of him that feeling of dispair and the Sudden jolt of Adrenaline coursing through his veins, He closed his eyes and leant his head back Listening to what the wind had to say, A vision of the Destruction up above Smoke and fire, Death And blood, Looking at the Parchment He realised he had been tricked, He was not summoned to the Tomb to speak with the Gravesworn, "fool!!" Rising to his feet he quickly Returned to Firelink and Made his way To the fray, Unsheathing his Claymore he arrive to nothing, but blood and Fire There he saw avrik Impaled on a wall with an arrow through his chest,
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Paroxysms of pain racked Avriks body, the arrows didnt help him either as they pinned him in place and forced him to stand. His vision was blurred and the world seemed to spin around him.

Another deep, endless, emptiness pervaded the Burg.

No, Avrik though, horrified. NOT AGAIN!

The arrows occult energies were spreading through his chest rapidly, he could barely feel his body over the agony that coursed through his dead veins.

"NO. Its you. Isnt it. I...I was on my way. I tried. I really did....." his voice broke off....
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Removing the Arrow from Avrik's chest He Felt we was being watched Again, Grabbing and Shaking Avrik "Who Summoned me to the Tomb, Who is behind this, Answer me, Avrik!!!! Answer me"
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 pm

For once Avrik was dumbstruck. The Tombs. No one invited outsiders to the Tombs, not even the Lord of Dark.

Something was going on and he didn't like it.

"My-my Lord......" He made a rattling sound with his jaw bone that sounded like an uneven breath. "I-I-I as-sure you that it twas not me would called you there.... Mayhaps D-Drake. He did not intend for this farce.... but the assassin is quick and the hunt i-ts taking time"

The arrow wound had left a large hole in Avrik's tattered clothing so that his entire rib cage was exposed, the charred grey bones, and the malign energy that held him together. How had an arrow wounded him so. Only the holy weapons of the knights had affected him thus and what the Bowman had used was no holy arrow.

"Lord" said Avrik pushing himself to his feet. "Mayhaps we may seek out Drake after this incident is done"

Meanwhile Kirito collapsed under the armoured wieght of the assassin. He was lighter than he appeared but even so the assassin combined with the bulk of his own armour had tired him.

The warrior fell to the floor heavily, landing on top of his arm with a sickening crunch., and a jolt of firey pain.

Kirito cried out, gazed around through the fog like haze that had obscured his vision. He stood, his right arm reaching for the whip ay his waist, while the left hung limply.

The armoured fighter was horrified, but a scraping of iron on stone drew his attention to the portal. Through it emerged a massive armoured for, halberd in hand, flanked by both Andrastiea, now down from the roof, and Wulf fangs showing in a display of feral hate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:58 am