Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
whitechikz11
Spurgun
Shkar
Forum Pirate
DxV04
billy_bayonet
NR-K
White Knight Wulf
swordiris
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
WyrmHero
Ahhotep1
DarkW17
Serious_Much
Servant of Priscilla
nsane32
Federally
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
24 posters

User Covenants RP Thread

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

User Covenants RP Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: User Covenants RP Thread

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:27 pm

The mysterious voice startled Drake for a moment, he knew he had heard it before. "Etraiu is that you?" Drake stood and turned, peering out towards the rooms main entrance, "I've witnessed your great skill in tactics and combat first hand Etraiu, if you plan to fight alongside the Gravesworn once more you are welcome at this table." Drake turned to lean over the table, still standing "The entrance through the coffin is the least of our worries. The necromancer Pinwheel is hard at work reanimating many more of the giants in the Tombs, and there they have ample room to maneuver. With the support of the Red Hand the defenses there will be impenetrable!"

Drake then directed his gaze to Laplace, "We have many positions to place archers that offer them clear line of site to almost anywhere in the tombs! Just a small contingent will be able to support any of the three main fronts without having to reposition."
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Etraiu's only response was a noncommital grunt. He knew the area well enough, he was a spy after all, but to assume he knew better than the inhabitants would be folly. As long as he knew the plans, he would do his part. He had no intent to befriend those who would certainly be enemies very soon. He silently wondered if he would even leave the battle field before he was turned on. Though he not one to rely on any power except his own, he made his second prayer that day. This time, that he would live to see his wife again. Without her nearby, he would have difficulty keeping his rage in check once the fighting began. He truly doubted he would survive the coming battle.

I don't like it but its the gist and I'm tired.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Still like it anyway silly
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Wulf studied the map carefully " The defense is good but we also need to worry about offence as well. We need to be able to push them back if necessary. We could also use the bottlenecks and pitfalls to our advantage. Numbers will be useless to them in those cases" he picked up the charcoal and circled a few narrow passages. "Put skeleton giants and hounds at the bottlenecks so that the knights can only fight one at a time. While they're distracted send a few Gravesworn to flank them with some black phantoms. The pitfalls can be used to lure knights to they're death. In regards to ash lake I can send my pack to help whoever guards there. Spread black phantoms throughout the tombs to cause panick and disarray to lower ranked enemies. We can use the darkness to our advantage aswell. We can strike and disappear as necessery. Have Gravesworn summon black phantoms at regular intervals to keep a constant onslaught and have them flank whenever possible. This war will be about patience and waiting for Oscar to make a fatal mistake" he looked up as he finished his sentence waiting for a reply
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 pm

**** Wulf I knew we'd get more then two lines out of you with this! I'll get to work on a response here shortly big grin
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:26 pm

"A war of attrition is a horrible war for both sides. But it is a valid tactic. Tell me Drake, does Vamos do arrow commissions?" Laplace was staring intently at the map, focus set on the higher areas of the tomb.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:51 pm

[i]"Yes it is but its our best bet for now"
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Wulf studied the map carefully " The defense is good but we also need to worry about offence as well. We need to be able to push them back if necessary. We could also use the bottlenecks and pitfalls to our advantage. Numbers will be useless to them in those cases" he picked up the charcoal and circled a few narrow passages. "Put skeleton giants and hounds at the bottlenecks so that the knights can only fight one at a time. While they're distracted send a few Gravesworn to flank them with some black phantoms. The pitfalls can be used to lure knights to they're death. In regards to ash lake I can send my pack to help whoever guards there. Spread black phantoms throughout the tombs to cause panick and disarray to lower ranked enemies. We can use the darkness to our advantage aswell. We can strike and disappear as necessery. Have Gravesworn summon black phantoms at regular intervals to keep a constant onslaught and have them flank whenever possible. This war will be about patience and waiting for Oscar to make a fatal mistake" he looked up as he finished his sentence waiting for a reply

"The DarkStalkers can offer the offense we need, they are fewer in number but perfectly suited to such an operation," Drake looked up towards the Dark Lord, "your Wraiths will be responsible for leading the counter attacks. I'm sure with the aid of Avrik you will be able to strike back where ever they are weak and put them on the defensive!"

Drake then turned to address Laplace, "Vamos is hard at work out fitting the Gravesworn recruits and Pinwheel's skeleton army, if we give him anymore to smith I'm not sure he won't rebel." Drake paused for a moment deep in thought. "Though I've heard a smith resides here in New Londo, can they be persuaded to assist with whatever you're scheming?"
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:30 pm

"Yes the Darlstalkers are best sioted for that"
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Billy really needs to get back in on this
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:14 pm

i love the strategy.... pity that i have to explain raising the dead to a novice.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:03 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:i love the strategy.... pity that i have to explain raising the dead to a novice.

Tis sad as Avrik would fit in well with this discussion! Also we're gonna have to remember this stuff when we write the war lore.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Yeah well I get to talk about the philosophies of necromancy vs simple resurrection or artifice

you will love that. It'll be just solid paragraph on how necromancy works in DkS
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Crap I totally forgot that part
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Looking at the new Drawing on the Maps he pointed to the Ladder leading out of the tomb, "i will leave My shadow here overlooking the entrance, He can Snipe, i shall have a small Darkwraith unit placed along the path up to the stairs to ensure he isnt flanked" Looking at Leplace you will draw first blood, looking over the Rest of the documents "here, here and here will be the Best place to attack" pointing to First second and the dead baby pool"

"Etraiu, i would have you choose Where you wish to attack." pointing to the Path overlooking Ash lake, "place skeletal Towers along these ridges, This Battle cannot be won by Force alone We must outsmart and outmanouver the enemy" Looking into the Shadows Abel sighed "if we are to fall, then we shall bury them in darkness We will not go down without a Fight, if These are our final days then we shall Make them remember us forever"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:56 pm

All good plans. I think we'll agree that neother side can spy on the others plans IC, so we wont know each otehrs ideas IC. I'll probably write up some later, planning it with Chi and Mildred if shes on.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Nevyn was preparing for the war when the Hand found him. "What do you want?" he asked.
    The Hand chuckled "You´re as straight-forward as always, you could at least show some respect to your leader." His face took a serious expression, "I am here to discuss the war with you."
    Nevyn looked up at the hand, "I consider you a close friend," a smile spread across his face, showing his razor sharp teeth, as he continued, "and I haven't felt the need to be formal with friends in years."
    "Yes, friends..." The Hand muttered, and it was clear that he was bothered.
    "what is it?" Nevyn asked, he noticed how his old friend was troubled.
    "You do know that we´re going to fight against our old comrade, Etriau?", The Hand said.
    Nevyn **** his head, "I do remember the traitor, how could i forget?". He lowered his voice, and started hissing, "Etriau turned against us, betraying his own home!"
    The Hand sighed, "You still have such hard feelings for him don´t you?. Sit down, there´s no need to get frantic."
    Nevyn tried to calm himself. "Of course i do, and i can´t believe that you would still accept him back. If he would ever choose to return."
    The Hand joined Nevyn at the table. "We need to work out-"
    But he was interrupted before he could continue. "But, my old friend, how can you be so sure that the knights wont betray us?" His face was as plain as always, showing none of his emotions, but the hand knew that he was genuinely worried.
    "I have a plan for them as well, but i don´t think that they will turn against us." The Hand replied, eager to continue with his plans for the war. "We need a plan, we can´t just rush into to the tombs. but they´re heavily defended. Do you have any ideas?"
    Nevyn closed his eyes, trying to come up with a solution. "I got it." he said. "We can ask if the dragon in ash lake could let us pass through. There´s a passage to the tomb from there. Some of the remaining dragonoids there might even help us, if i ask them. I was their leader for years after all. They may be few but i can assure you that they fight like demons." Nevyn smirked as he remembered his old comrades.
    "If they fight like you then they would be welcome" The Hand responded. "I´ll send a messenger there, to ask if we can pass". The hand rushed away, already planning and shouting for a messenger.

Nevyn was left alone, and he continued with his own preparations. There was much that needed to be done before the war. He thought of Etriau, and smirked, hoping that he would meet him on the battlefield

Thoughts?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Me likey very much
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Nevyn **** his head lol what?
    But yeah I like it. Good work and smart thinking of the ash lake dragon. Lets see how the bone warriors deal with it twisted
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:10 pm

He angled his head.
    Better? i didn´t know it was going to be censored silly . And i don´t know how to express it in english.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:26 pm

this works well considering i allready mentioned how ashlake could be an entry point soo i like it
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:28 pm

I´ll try to write more big grin
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:17 pm

"I will fight wherever the defences are weakest, I have experience holding such areas."

Last edited by Forum Pirate on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Yes yes you do Forum
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:40 am

As the Darkstalkers and Gravesworn where making there battle plans a loud thunderous boom could be heard from afar then came a ringing a steel only to lead to silence. Dead silence enveloped the room,then a body flew into the room landing on the meeting table. Nsane covered in blood and ruble entered the room"These spy are like rat scurrying in shadow." Nsane proceeded to remove the corpse from the table"Now as for your plan theres been talk of dragons emerging from the Ash Lake,and if thats true I will be there to slay them.As for my knights place them where you want they are all battle ready" Nsane toke his seat and waited for the others response

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:30 am