Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Worst spot for PvP?

Ciledaknuf
    Ciledaknuf
    Regular
    Regular

Worst spot for PvP? Empty Worst spot for PvP?

Post by Ciledaknuf Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Yesterday I got into a horrible PvP place. I made a new character and got to the depths. Once I get to the bonfire I like to use some cracked red eyes because I can't wait to PvP and typically the people there aren't very high level just like me... so I do a couple invasions and get the wins, barely.

The next invasion my opponent was wearing a full set of stone armor wielding a claymore. I wasn't too excited about fighting him when I saw this, but figured I'm already there... Well the battle ranged from the cleaver sack heads to the fire, but then we went into the room down the stairs from the fire where you are standing on the grate. I was fighting there doing ok. He starts healing, so I start using humanities... wondering if my sword is going to break during this fight because I'm not doing hardly any damage to him.

Then I fall down the ladder hole while dodging his large swiping attacks in that cramped room. This is where things go bad. The camera is hovering just above the grate so I can't see anything I'm doing, and neither can he. The door in there is locked and if either of us try to climb the ladder, then we will get beat down, I will in particular because he's got the claymore and can kill me in a few two-handed swipes.

Anyway I start getting ripostes, backstabs all sorts of stuff, but I can't see him half the time so I can't punish him for healing. He eventually gets the picture and doesn't spam r1 anymore so I have to be careful and time my attacks and just catch him off guard. He eventually runs out of estus and starts using humanities like I'm doing. I finally got a ripose again and quickly after that, a backstab, then another (chained it without seeing what I was doing... feel bad but it had to end!). That fight lasted over 10 minutes!

I messaged him but he didn't reply. I said... "it was the worst spot I've ever PvP'd, GG". Needless to say, that was my last PvP bout for me in the depths last night.

This topic has been done I'm sure, but I would like to hear your stories!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Worst spot for PvP? Empty Re: Worst spot for PvP?

Post by Rynn Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Ever gotten someone to fight you on the moving bridges in Blighttown?
    I have. I was turtling to piss them off.
    Ciledaknuf
    Ciledaknuf
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ciledaknuf Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Can't say I have! And that sounds downright dastardly!
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:46 pm

I really dislike PvP in the depths, it's too hard to find anyone and the fights are too cramped.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:31 pm

invading people in dukes where they're crossing those invisible crystals has to be the worst.

when you're in the piss and **** of blighttown and its lagging is horrible too.

and in the pitch black area just before nito is a nightmare.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Mine would have to be getting ganked on the ledges in anor londo...you can't really do anything except let them hit you lol.
    Ciledaknuf
    Ciledaknuf
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ciledaknuf Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Ohh, the crystal caverns! And the ledges in Anor... I guess the reason why I hated that place so much was I couldn't see anything... perhaps it's better to at least know I'm not going to fall to my death at any moment!
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:00 pm

I vaded someone at the AL ledges once, it was an easy kill twisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:14 am