Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Looking for Logan's big hat - resolved

Mr_Manuva

Looking for Logan's big hat - resolved Empty Looking for Logan's big hat - resolved

Post by Mr_Manuva Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi guys,

As the title says, I'd like to get my hands on Logan's hat to improve my magical resistance. Thing is, I have 10 intelligence, I don't want to invest time/money in Logan's quest since I won"t use his spells.

I have a lot of stuff to trade, and I'm willing to give away almost anything, except my ring of havel, and my basic set (black iron set / +5 lightning zweihander - +10 divine hallberd +9 divine crossbow + 3 occult greatsword).

I can't list everything I own, just let me know if you're looking for something. I still have Gwendolyn's soul for exemple, priscilla dagger, artorias sword, +3 grant...have a lot of various rings or weapons. I don't own a lot of armors, I was stupid enough to sell them..

I've joined every covenants except forest hunter and dark wraith, so if you want some rings or stones, let me know.

Logan's hat seems to be cool stuff, so i'm willing to trade two/three items for it.

Like I said, if you feel like trading your hat, just let me know what you're looking for happy

I'm lvl 101 by the way.

Last edited by Mr_Manuva on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Looking for Logan's big hat - resolved Empty Re: Looking for Logan's big hat - resolved

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:49 pm

The hat is too special. One must become the hat, one must love the hat, one must deserve the hat, one must BE the hat.

You might not be prepared to don its epicness, there are so many undeserving Big Hat wearers out there who just wear it as a means to compensate for their shrinking manhood. This is not the head the hat seeks.

The Big Hat will know when you are ready for it long before you know. Sadly, it may not be your time yet.
    Mr_Manuva

Looking for Logan's big hat - resolved Empty Re: Looking for Logan's big hat - resolved

Post by Mr_Manuva Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Thanks bro ! Still looking for that hat though winking
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:21 pm

need help?
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:17 am

...pure wisdom...the hat contemplation...but I can slip one to you...I have couple of them...but I don't wear them 'cause I'm not worthy...and I don't need a thing for it, keep your items...
    Mr_Manuva

Post by Mr_Manuva Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Thanks guys, but I'm ok happy
    I checked the wiki and it wasn't as long as I thought since I already killed Seath. I made some bucks in Ariamis and went to the Duke's archives to complete the quest.
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:05 pm

...well you'll become genuine hat wearer...earning it yourself! good for you!
    happy
    Mr_Manuva

Post by Mr_Manuva Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:05 pm

I used to post a lot in a former demon souls forum, I know members have their own private jokes. But I'm new here, so what's the story behind being worthy of that hat ? The quest ain't that hard, and it doesn't require much to wear it (I'm 10 intelligence ! ). It's not like we're talking of dragon torso !
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:41 am

...as far as I am concernerd-it's like you said, just a joke!

I was reading your first post and saw how that guy went Confucius on you, about the hat and all...so I just picked up in that sence...but joking all along...
    Nothing was ment to aggrivate you, and I'm sure that this other guy ment no harm either.

I'll withdraw now from further discussion, and if you need anything that I have I'll be glad to help!

happy
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:43 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:The hat is too special. One must become the hat, one must love the hat, one must deserve the hat, one must BE the hat.

You might not be prepared to don its epicness, there are so many undeserving Big Hat wearers out there who just wear it as a means to compensate for their shrinking manhood. This is not the head the hat seeks.

The Big Hat will know when you are ready for it long before you know. Sadly, it may not be your time yet.
    Prayer i am ready to wear the righteous hat... Prayer
    Mr_Manuva

Post by Mr_Manuva Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 am

Oh I didn't take it as an aggression, I was just curious big grin

Maybe I haven't worn the hat long enough, I'm still sane.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:10 am