Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

(Resolved)In need of 3 souvenir of reprisal and pricillas dagger

meevey
    meevey

(Resolved)In need of 3 souvenir of reprisal and pricillas dagger Empty (Resolved)In need of 3 souvenir of reprisal and pricillas dagger

Post by meevey Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Only require the 1 miracle from the blade of the darkmoons covenant rank up but PvP is pretty dry and I usually get destroyed anyway, pricillas dagger is also needed but isnt as neccesary.

I have some items which you may be interested in feel free to add me on XBL my soul level is 135 and my gametag is gutturalrob, thanks!

Last edited by meevey on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resolved.)
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

(Resolved)In need of 3 souvenir of reprisal and pricillas dagger Empty Re: (Resolved)In need of 3 souvenir of reprisal and pricillas dagger

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:50 pm

You can farm the harpys(bird people) in painted world for the sov of reprisal but its a rare drop. Honestly the dagger you want is not that good so i would not worry about it too much.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:47 am