Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

(RESOLVED)In need of Pricillas dagger & Channlers trident

meevey
    meevey

(RESOLVED)In need of Pricillas dagger & Channlers trident  Empty (RESOLVED)In need of Pricillas dagger & Channlers trident

Post by meevey Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Only two weapons I need for the knights honor cheev I'm on Xbox and my SL is 146 I'd be willing to trade back after the achievement pops or trade certain items dependant on if I have them.

Last edited by meevey on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

(RESOLVED)In need of Pricillas dagger & Channlers trident  Empty Re: (RESOLVED)In need of Pricillas dagger & Channlers trident

Post by Tristan Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:48 pm

I need the Greatlord Ainklet, laito, uchi, white chunks, black bow of pharis, or ears? I can have priscilla's dagger to you in a day...
    meevey
    meevey

(RESOLVED)In need of Pricillas dagger & Channlers trident  Empty Re: (RESOLVED)In need of Pricillas dagger & Channlers trident

Post by meevey Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:51 pm

I have greatlord anklet, white chunks & pharis bow unsure about Iaito or Uchi add me man happy
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:29 pm

I have the dagger and I believe two tridents. I'm on xbox and am sl 106, give or take a few. I can't check right now. If you have the soul of gwyn, I'd love to have it happy Don't feel like going into NG+ just to make that blasted sword! I can even upgrade both weapons for you if you want, but probably not all the way, I only have like, two dragon scales. I could buy twinkling titanite tho.
    meevey
    meevey

Post by meevey Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 am

Just traded for a dagger I can trade the sword for a trident if you wanted would just have to wait for the cheev to pop and I could drop both the trident and the great lord great sword for you I don't plan on using it I only want to 100% haha add me on Xbox and we can sort it out tomorrow happy
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:37 am

Haha awesome! But whats your GT?
    meevey
    meevey

Post by meevey Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:21 am

Oh damn thought I'd put it down sorry :') my gt is Gutturalrob happy
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:48 am

Bad news, turns out I got my characters mixed up. I deleted the one with two tridents a week ago :/ Sorry, I feel bad for getting your hopes up.
    meevey
    meevey

Post by meevey Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:59 am

Ahh no worries dude thanks anyway happy did you farm the channellers in dukes for them?
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Ya, but I messed up pretty bad with the stats and deleted it.
    meevey
    meevey

Post by meevey Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:01 pm

What would you say is the best way to do it? On NG++ and the crystal hollows and channellers always end up killing me haha
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 pm

To tell you the truth, I was just running through the first time and got one, then a couple days later I was going through to pvp near Seath, and got another one. I just got really lucky I guess lol. I guess I didn't farm now that I think about it.
    meevey
    meevey

Post by meevey Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Ahh I'll have to try just doing a quick run through later on fingers crossed I'll get it haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:49 am