Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
TheYellowKnight
darkjoy2k2
6 posters

My siegmayr is bugged

darkjoy2k2

My siegmayr is bugged Empty My siegmayr is bugged

Post by darkjoy2k2 Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:11 am

i wondered why siegmayr wont come in anor londo, so i went back to sens fortress (golem and smough are dead meat already) and have siegmayr sitting next to a cliff down a boulder road. the game gives me an option to talk to him (press X to talk) but when i do, nothing happens as if i didnt push the button... is it bugged? or do i have to meet certain requirements? maybe being human or wearing the katarina set? last option wohld be to hit him, but thats one of the things i really dont want to do... logged out and back in, and even tried offline mode... still same
    TheYellowKnight

My siegmayr is bugged Empty Re: My siegmayr is bugged

Post by TheYellowKnight Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Have you BB glitched with that character? If you have he will stay there forever sadly no matter how many times you talk to him. This effects NG and beyond as well. Found this out when trying to get emit force for one of my faith characters. Don't know why the glitch stops him from moving. Prostration
    darkjoy2k2

Post by darkjoy2k2 Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:04 pm

BB glitch? dont know about that yet...

sadly its a quest breaking effect not to speak with him at the gate before the bells are rung...
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:50 pm

You did speak to him at the gate, though, no? Otherwise he wouldn't be at the boulder chute, I think.

For him to move on from there, I believe you need to speak to him, then rotate the pinball machine at the top. Once the boulders are going the other way, I think you have to speak to him again.

If O&S are already dead, though, I don't know if Sieg will show up in Anor Londo...
    Zetsabre

Post by Zetsabre Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 am

Bit of a side note:

In every playthrough I've had, I talked to Seig before opening's Sen's gates. When I enter Sen's and I go to the boulder chute, I never see him there. But when I reach Anor Londo, he's in his spot near the 3 Silver Knights.

Is there an event I need to trigger for Seig to appear in the boulder chute?

Edit: Double checked the Wiki. Seems I always changed the boulder direction first.
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:27 pm

By the looks of things killing the Golem before speaking with Seigmayer has bugged out your game.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Well, in my actual ng ++++ char I missed talking to him before opening sen's fortress and he was inside sitting by the boulder path. I was able to talk with him and I found him in Anor Londo, so not talking to him at sen's entrance didn't affect my quest.
    I already even gave him the moss at the swamp so he should be in Lost Izalith Right now.
    Some strange thing is that Reah and her mates were still at the firelink I already killed Sif, the 4 Kings and Seath...
    I was going for the catacombs and I had to talk to Petrus so I could trigger the next step. I keep thinking, what would happen if I just don't talk to petrus?
    Could I have finished the playthrough with them sitting just there?
    Another thing is that I've heard that sometimes missing him inside sens doesn't affect the quest but it can take several real hours for him to move forward to anor londo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:30 am