Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Tolvo
Noob-of-Artorias
Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
Rin
cloudyeki
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Baiulus
11 posters

They should incorporate a spell to ward off gankers in the DLC.

Baiulus
    Baiulus
    Addicted
    Addicted

They should incorporate a spell to ward off gankers in the DLC. - Page 2 Empty Re: They should incorporate a spell to ward off gankers in the DLC.

Post by Baiulus Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm not sure what I'm laughing harder about..
    Tolvo's slug idea, or how willing everyone was to immediately change their avatars. lol
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

They should incorporate a spell to ward off gankers in the DLC. - Page 2 Empty Re: They should incorporate a spell to ward off gankers in the DLC.

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Please, I'm a pale hypochondriac OCD Agoraphobe, of course i picked Jimmy.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Alright, I think I got a decent avatar now >_>
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Or, you could just like ahead of time mail them a book you've written.

"Two White's and One in the Red."

It'll be an erotic fiction about three men who come across each other in a forest, laiden with homoerotic symbolism and allegories to Milk. They'll be completely won over by this, and continue to read into this riveting story which is now before them. Each page turning faster and faster, when finally they've had enough and just can't hold it in any longer. They press the home button, and have to send you a long message detailing their love of you as a person, player, and writer. You'll recieve pages of flirts and compliments, but as soon as they send the message and get ack to game, alas, it is too late. You have drained all 99 of their humanity and killed them, having used Acid surge to break their MLGS and gear. A single tear will come down their face, as they finish the book realizing this was the ending prophecized in it. If only they had known you were the greatest tease of all time, the slippery slug man you are. They'll cry that night, and a few nights after and harden themselves to never read a book again.

In short, always finish the book you start kids.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:15 pm

:shock: de faq did i just read
    Baiulus
    Baiulus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Baiulus Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Interesting.
    I'm aspiring to be a writer anyways.
    Tolvo's idea will be my first masterpiece! lol
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Just have the prologue be the song "I fought the Law and I Won." It helps people get the Milk relation more, plus the dudes having sex. That part is pretty important too.

I think Jimmy has done this to me.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Not my fault, Tolvo. I suggested Rolf >_>
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Then instead of men, we'd have cattle and butter covered lobsters doing it in our forest. Alvina may enjoy some guy on guy, but I doubt she's that much of a furry.

I feel like not only has this gotten off topic, but this is breaking some unspoken rule of the forum. Like, "Don't talk about homosexual erotic novels and compare them to buttered up lobsters clamped onto a cows utters drying to suck the Milk, Harvey Milk, from their teats."
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 pm

I, too, am a self-proclaimed "Ganker-H8ter" (At least that's what my Prius' license plate says). I think they should install a ring called "Ring of Water," "Hydroring" or "Ring of Tears." It would simply allow all physical attacks including backstabs and riposte criticals to pass through the wearer as they would be made of water. Swinging hammers would cause the wearer to burst into a cluster of raindrops only to fall and form a puddle on the ground. In turn, the opponent would then look down in bewilderment, fall and land in the bottom of Ash Lake.

Now obviously, there is a downfall to this (lightning), but this can be alleviated simply by pouring Tolvo's vat of grease all over you, and cast Combustion on yourself. Insta-Human torch! bounce

Last edited by Cantankerous_Flood on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 pm

I don't like to use the term ganker hater, I consider myself a ganker rehabilitator. I just heal them with a DMB Murakumo.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:32 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:I honestly don't remember that episode. I hope they got to enjoy a jawbreaker or two before he arrived
    It's actually a gif, shame it doesn't animate as my avatar.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1bkom3xr81qjnbtgo1_400.gif
    Baiulus
    Baiulus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Baiulus Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Before I get started on the Erotica, I'm compiling all these suggestions into a letter to From.
    I wonder which one of our ideas they'll release...
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Touche Prostration

Looks like I'm going back to the DMV...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:34 pm

The one about the Pygmy and his Dark Lord. That one will be a best seller, along with "Two Serpents for the King."
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Hey they put me in the game. Maybe we see a few more ideas
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:43 am

people seem to have forgotten there's an arena coming with the DLC.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:44 am

But can you be a slug man, oozing juices of freedom to defeat your enemy, in that arena? If not, the DLC isn't worth it!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:00 am

aww man i wish i could see what goes on in your head man..... or is this just the side effects of you rampant panadol addiciton?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:12 am