Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Baal-Avatar
Heroez Blade
Serious_Much
FruitPunchNinja
Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
Baiulus
Demon Slayer
11 posters

Explanation of mule and why you should not do it

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Explanation of mule and why you should not do it Empty Explanation of mule and why you should not do it

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:50 pm

we gonna start explaining the mule
    with the mule you get all the weapong upgrade it to all the paths
    all items all rings all armor etc
    i really recommended to not get mule
    is basically a glitch

ok so hi there community
    so now we gnna talk about the mule
    ok the mule is not good why?
    cuz will ruin your game and can be that those players that do bb G to kill guys with one shot to ppl that start playing the game and hour ago not saying that bb G is bad :evil: ( that happen to me) is frustrating when that happens lets say that you want reach lvl 120 for example with a mule is fast but is you do it by your own Point Forward now of what you are capable off and your are proud and that you can do more if you haven,t end the game and get mule it the game don,t hve the same emotion this is my opinion of the mule also if anyone mule another you don,t now to what he gonna do with it like he can use it for bad or for good

ok guys i will appreciative any comment of what you think or if you like this let me now
    no hating to anyone out there that have a mule just my opinion
    all chilling men cheers

Last edited by Demon Slayer on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Baiulus
    Baiulus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Explanation of mule and why you should not do it Empty Re: Explanation of mule and why you should not do it

Post by Baiulus Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:05 pm

The thing about the BB glitch is that you still have to do the work to get the items, you just don't have to do it over
    And over
    And over
    And over
    And over
    Every time you want to make a new build.
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Explanation of mule and why you should not do it Empty Re: Explanation of mule and why you should not do it

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:08 pm

I do the BB glitch, and if I had the time and wanted to, I would probably mule. I dont see any problem with these things, and I think people should be allowed to do whatever they want with the game that they got with their own money.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:13 pm

I agree that the bb glitch and mules make it unbalanced for new players, but for avid pvpers its basically a god send. I would not have been able to try out all the weapons in pvp if i needed to upgrade every single one. Farming is fun first few playthroughs, i dont mind it at all. Its when youve played through the game 50+ times that you just refuse to farm anymore.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:14 pm

if you read better i say in my opinion of course you guys can do whatever you want with the game to (dark spirit)

Last edited by Demon Slayer on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:17 pm

demon, changing your avatar may make you more convincing silly

I dislike glitches in general, which I've never made any secret. It's a slippery slope of tolerance and it results in the abuse of glitches to ruin PvP like BB or Dragonhead that show how bad using them really is.
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:22 pm

I can say i never muled, but i have bb glitched plenty of times. I dont see a problem with it as long as you took the time to get the items first.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:29 pm

srry guys my bad i edited i,m not saying that bb G is bad i,m just saying that some ppl use it for bad purposes
    Baiulus
    Baiulus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Baiulus Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Of course they do.
    If you give a lot of people anything they'll use it for bad purposes.
    The only thing you can do is use anything you have in a respectable manner, and hope those around you do so as well.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:37 pm

I have played both Demon's and Dark Souls since launch and this is my own personal outlook on the subject. The nature of online in Dark Souls revolves around human nature. Some players will take a path of honor and some will not. Some will take the path of helping and some will not. Everyone is given the same set of tools and it is up to them to choose how they use them. I am not the judge of any player as we are all playing within the guidelines of the game.

In an interview I read from Hidetaka Miyazaki, he mentioned that he has always been interested in human interaction and human nature. To me, this fits perfectly with the idea of Dark Souls. Not everything is justified, not everything is in our favor, but we understand the rules and it our choice to continue on or not.

In my opinion, there are some mechanics of the game that do not function properly online, and we all know that some players will use these mechanics in ways that we do not like. This is out of our control. On a positive note, we also have a group of individuals, many members of this forum included, who do not take the low road when playing Dark Souls. To me this is an important aspect of the game. Everyone has the ability to get what they want from the game, but nobody said it was fair.

Last edited by BaalDS on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Well said Baal. Personally I dont mind the practice as long as you use it for your own enjoyment without impinging on that of others.

Though im not familiar with what constitutes a 'mule'. I like trading and giving items to those who need them.

Dark Souls PvP is in a bad place right now (my Opinion) but there are those people out there who make the game worth playing even now.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:56 pm

i know that are good players out there you know baal good saying
    but what i just trying to do a warding of those who want get mule
    always gnna be the bad ppl and good ppl
    and that you don,t need be a mule to reach your limits i hear a lot of ppl saying that they can,t reach whatever lvl without a mule and that not true
    the other day i reach 225 by my own and i feel so good

ahh and also
    BIC****
    joking
    you know that i love you guys
    chilling guys
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atRDpJEuwOI lol!

Last edited by Demon Slayer on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:if you read better i say in my opinion of course you guys can do whatever you want with the game to (dark spirit)
    I know, its just that some people around here dont seem to understand that. Not saying any names, but bsically I am talking about anybody that complains about glitchers or gankers. No offense if you are someone who complains about it.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:03 am

Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:if you read better i say in my opinion of course you guys can do whatever you want with the game to (dark spirit)
    I know, its just that some people around here dont seem to understand that. Not saying any names, but bsically I am talking about anybody that complains about glitchers or gankers. No offense if you are someone who complains about it.

People who comment on the forums about glitching and ganking are usually just using it as a way to vent frustration. We have all been very frustrated about it at times. When working well, the game has the ability to give a high level of satisfaction. Interactions with some players can take away that satisfaction for players. The main thing to remember is that it is just a game and enjoy yourself.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:13 am

Guys i,m going to Connecticut for first time 8)
    and yh baal enjoy is the only thing
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:51 am

Drop it Biker. Please for this threads sake. Its alread teetering.

Also I agreed with something Demon said. It feels better to achieve something honestly rather than going through exploit and such.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:51 am

Back in the day I've used cheat codes, button sequences and on one occasion an Xploder coder cartridge thing to beat games and do you know what? They were Pyrrhic victories, all of them, because I got no satisfaction from them. I felt guilty and not a little ashamed which is why I don't use them any more. Let's not beat about the bush, cheating is cheating no matter what form it takes. I'm not moralising. If using the BB glitch doesn't spoil your enjoyment of the game, that's fine by me, to each is own but I couldn't use it without feeling it's denigrated my game experience.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:10 am

SlakeMoth wrote:Back in the day I've used cheat codes, button sequences and on one occasion an Xploder coder cartridge thing to beat games and do you know what? They were Pyrrhic victories, all of them, because I got no satisfaction from them. I felt guilty and not a little ashamed which is why I don't use them any more. Let's not beat about the bush, cheating is cheating no matter what form it takes. I'm not moralising. If using the BB glitch doesn't spoil your enjoyment of the game, that's fine by me, to each is own but I couldn't use it without feeling it's denigrated my game experience.

I do not think someone should use "cheats" right off the bat. You should beat the game first. But in a game like dark souls, if you beat it 50 times legit would you really want to beat it again?
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 am

Gaxe:
    Even if I don't use the bb glitch because first I don't know how to, second never tried to learn it, I do understand why people like you do it. I am mostly a PvE and Coop player, so I go within the game levels to coop with new guys without one shooting everything in my path and kill all the fun for them.
    But when all that you want is to test PvP builds for the FC or maybe even do some forest hunting then fine... Go ahead.
    I do agree as well and I posted it like two weeks ago, if you are going to bb glitch, at least finish the game once!!! I know there are people that started to grief new people without even finishing the game, wich is kind of sad to ruin this beautiful game and experience like this.
    Just my opinion though...
    Cheers guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:29 pm