Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Frostacar
zechar47
Shakie666
VinheimProfessor
GkMrBane
Lepro
Jovias-86
tofucactaur
WyrmHero
White Mamba
Gaxe
Raikan007
GrinTwist
bloodpixel
ICEFANG
RANT
Serious_Much
KomradDakka
ChizFreak
ublug
skarekrow13
Bloodios
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Forum Pirate
Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
sean1230
30 posters

what weapon dissapointed u the most

Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

what weapon dissapointed u the most - Page 2 Empty Re: what weapon dissapointed u the most

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:59 am

Raikan007 wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:Washing Pole.

It's too heavy, too slow, requires too much STR for Dex based guys (like the Murakumo) and the extra reach it's not worth the less damage it does compared to the Iato. Iato rocks. Now that I think about it, Murakumo sucks too, at least stat wise.

mura is one of the best weapons in the game, you can make an sl 120 with 28 str and 40 dex ad that thing destroys people, dont even needs a buff.
    the weapons that disappointed me the most was the crscent axe.

Cresecent Axe is not bad once upgraded and have the correct stats.. do not underestimate it..

The Demons Great Hammer (the one from the Asylum Demon on NG+) upgraded is quite something..

All hammers are useless in MOST hands...sad but true.
    White Mamba
    White Mamba
    Addicted
    Addicted

what weapon dissapointed u the most - Page 2 Empty Re: what weapon dissapointed u the most

Post by White Mamba Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:47 am

Gaxe wrote:

All hammers are useless in MOST hands...sad but true.

I have a build that only uses the Mace/Sunlight Blade and suprisingly it is pretty decent. But the worst weapon I have used is easily the Pike
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:19 am

All small hammers and axes (except Butcher Knife and Hand Axe). All of the others are tiny, slow as hell, really bad movesets for PvP and low damage.
    tofucactaur
    tofucactaur
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tofucactaur Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:57 am

easily Dragon great sword....used to love trolling with a cursed DBS in demons, was expecting the equivalent, but was very very dissapointed with the damage/moveset of the DGS....
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:04 am

I feel weapons have a life span...
    Some live with you for a long time and others just dont happy

Lepro
    Lepro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Lepro Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:09 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Greataxe. Because it was my favoeite in demons

that weapon is awesome haha but it has a better attack style and look on demons souls haha
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:36 am

Mine has to be the golem axe i mean the stat requirements arent worth it and it does so little .
    VinheimProfessor
    VinheimProfessor
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VinheimProfessor Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:42 am

The whips.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 pm

ChizFreak wrote:Too slow, too heavy. Does 552 damage with that STR and DEX. Also it's very easy to hit you after you miss. Unless you do the monotone, classic, over-used tactic of attacking forward, then immediately attack backwards to avoid backstabs/try doing a dead-angle, In that case I can easily kill you with a spear.

It's not worth it. Also it's boring to use in my opinion. I prefer either standard katanas, straight swords, or ultra-hammers, because they are fun to use.

With that same stats, you can use the Greatlord Greatsword for 513 damage, it's faster, has a ultra useful stunlock, it's cool, and is easier to use.

Oh, and yeah the crescent axe disappointed me too, why don't make a actual axe? Just raise it's damage and give it the axe movement set, it would be better than that low-damaging, slow halberd.

imo katanas are the most boring weapons in the gane along with spears and rapiers. glgs is boring as hell too, crappy move set and really easy to parry. mura's runnign attacks and backstep attack are so fast that they always catch people by surprise and dead angle almost every time and every hit does about 400 damage which is about the same a ugs. maybe you just dont like it or you only tried it for about 5 mins.
    Shakie666
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Shakie666 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 pm

Both the whips are terrible (really slow for a dex weapon). Also i really don't like crystal weapons, even if you only go +4 they're not worth the time spent farming all those titanite chunks.

I actually really like the greataxe by the way, the moveset isn't as good as it was in demon's (though thats true of all weapons does to be fair) but it looks badass.
    zechar47

Post by zechar47 Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:30 am

i felt the same way about the Lifehunt Scythe, i have to keep the bloodbite ring on at all times when i weld it. In the end i don't think it was worth using the soul for the extra 300 bleed effect, i'll stick to my regular +15 scythe. i'm afraid to use that damn thing lol
    Frostacar
    Frostacar
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Frostacar Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:21 am

Claws, Cause goddamnit when I first heard about them I thought I could live my Wolverine fantasy in an RPG. I got them, Upgraded them, Went to Darkroot and got my *** kicked... Worse. Wolverine. Cosplay. Ever.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:06 am

My fists. I can think of about over a thousand ways to destroy a hollow, and I can think if many ways how to kill each and every being with bare fists. You take what you get, and you survive for what you have. What you can't get for luxury you have to stick with what you got. Of course I can think if many ways how to make bare handed combat luxurious in many ways.
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:36 am

Magic from catalysts as a whole disappoint me in this game the most. For pvp it is relatively worthless when fighting anyone of skill. Buffing with CMW is the exception, but one can use SLB/DMB for that and get the more pvp viable miracles that come along with it.

Weapon wise, I thought Gwynn was like...idk...the God of the game? So why is his sword pure trash? Nothing about that sword is good, nothing.

Also, whoever said Washing Pole is disappointing needs to kill themselves. Not literally but you get it.

Also, I'm OCD with spelling, "what weapon disappointed u most", not dissapointed lol
    isthefridge
    isthefridge
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by isthefridge Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:11 am

The pick axe. once its fully upgraded it has an A scaling para. but the move set is horrible. every weapon in the hammer category has the same moveset very dissapointing for pvp.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:50 am

for me it wasn't any particular weapon it was how most weapon classes feel the same E.G. the falchion and scimitar are the same thing but the Falchion has more damage and a longer blade

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:04 pm