Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Jovias-86
DarkW17
DoughGuy
PinkMage
Idoloni_Belli
9 posters

Are spears "cheap?"

PinkMage
    PinkMage

Are spears "cheap?" - Page 2 Empty Re: Are spears "cheap?"

Post by PinkMage Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:35 am

RaynexFall wrote:

the fact that your trying to troll someone based on their language skills shows your inability to overlook small details, there is no reason to call anyone out. he stated his opinion, and FYI english isn't the only language out there, so it's not like this is an only english forum. so before trolling you should really think about your own argument.

Well first of all he is on an ENGLISH forum, so if he wants to get his point across he needs to definitely learn English. I believe that is even somewhere in the forum rules.

Second of all, your thinking i'm trying to troll him, when in fact this word is only used by people who are losing an argument to justify why have no real responses. Humans have a very hard time being wrong and it takes a great amount of character to admit to being wrong. Something Doughboy obviously lacks.

Third of all, i have every right to call someone out who attempts to make an argument and it contradicts itself. Feel free to try and not call me out on telling you why you're wrong, i bet you cannot overlook small details.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:38 am

PinkMage wrote:
    Idoloni_Belli wrote:
    Granted, I've killed more than a few people without taking a hit.

nah you're just so good at the game that you have reached a point where you have to do some self reflection and decide whether it's time to train someone as your prodigy or lay down your weapons in favor of a pacifist lifestyle.

Honestly im tossing up between pulling a William Throndrop and cutting off my two gaming fingers or taking on a new pupil..... its a toughie.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:39 am

PinkMage wrote:
    RaynexFall wrote:

the fact that your trying to troll someone based on their language skills shows your inability to overlook small details, there is no reason to call anyone out. he stated his opinion, and FYI english isn't the only language out there, so it's not like this is an only english forum. so before trolling you should really think about your own argument.

Well first of all he is on an ENGLISH forum, so if he wants to get his point across he needs to definitely learn English. I believe that is even somewhere in the forum rules.

Second of all, your thinking i'm trying to troll him, when in fact this word is only used by people who are losing an argument to justify why have no real responses. Humans have a very hard time being wrong and it takes a great amount of character to admit to being wrong. Something Doughboy obviously lacks.

Third of all, i have every right to call someone out who attempts to make an argument and it contradicts itself. Feel free to try and not call me out on telling you why you're wrong, i bet you cannot overlook small details.

all i'm going to say to this, is that what he said made perfect sense to me. though copying what i said would have worked better had you made it much more subtle.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:42 am

Rayne dont bother feeding it. It will disappear soon enough once it realises we are all onto it. Just ignore it and let it sit in the corner crying for attention.
    PinkMage
    PinkMage

Post by PinkMage Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:43 am

RaynexFall wrote:

all i'm going to say to this, is that what he said made perfect sense to me. though copying what i said would have worked better had you made it much more subtle.

Well this proves that you have an inability to overlook small details.

Rayne dont bother feeding it. It will disappear soon enough once it realises we are all onto it. Just ignore it and let it sit in the corner crying for attention.

You can't even make a a single statement without contradicting yourself can you? I'm starting to wonder if you have a disease at this point.

Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 am

Spear is the ultimate weapon...I won't go as far as calling them cheap but it's just f* boring to fight spear users and there's no challenge in using spears they have the range, the speed, decent dmg and ability to turtle. There are two types of spear users: 1. The ones who 2-hand the spear and deal few hits then flip away with DWGR (cannot parry if far enough) 2. The ones who turtle behind the shield and poke all the f*ing day (only counterable by backstabbing or if you happen to have pyro or magic) either way you are in for a boring fight. There is a reason spears are now a days banned in many fightclubs and tournaments, because everyone would be using a spear.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:34 am

This thread has been locked for Flaming and Trolling.

If any members are not familiar with the guidelines, here is a link:
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t2-forum-guidelines

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:37 am