Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Shkar
User
crunchynumber
_xXAchillesXx_
BackwardsBaboon
RagingDragon_69
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
NR-K
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
RaynexFall
Vadislov
Federally
18 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 5 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by Federally Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Umbassa Zealot wrote:Alrighty looks like I will be cursing up the pace with you all. psn sl 60

Going to become an official Gravesworn member?
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 5 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by crunchynumber Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:52 pm

anyone on XBL want to duel?
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Federally wrote:Vadislov go get the RSS from painted World on your 72 big grin

Where exactly is it? I didnt even know there was more than one lol.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Federally wrote:
    Umbassa Zealot wrote:Alrighty looks like I will be cursing up the pace with you all. psn sl 60

I was seriously thinking about it. I'm making a gravelord character for the first time and thought of the gravesworn
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Vadislov wrote:
    Federally wrote:Vadislov go get the RSS from painted World on your 72 big grin

Where exactly is it? I didnt even know there was more than one lol.

Painted World. Arena top of the circle staircase
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Umbassa Zealot wrote:
    Federally wrote:

I was seriously thinking about it. I'm making a gravelord character for the first time and thought of the gravesworn

Well as soon as you do, let us know
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Hey there peoples, well, im currently attempting a 120 GL for fun, who is currently at SL 85 thx to Wolf giving me a bunch of great hero souls, so thx wolf, and broke, later i would love to fight you with this build once it's done, as i've already had some fun killing people in the burg lol... so yeah if anyone has any spare souls they don't need i'll take anything to help get to 120... lol
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Federally wrote:
    Umbassa Zealot wrote:
    Federally wrote:

I ran into a slight issue however. This is the build I wanted to use...

http://tinyurl.com/chyw3rl

Which requires me to beat most of the areas a level 60 gravelord can actively participate in based on your rules/guidelines. Am I expected to ascend into Ng+?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Umbassa Zealot wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    Umbassa Zealot wrote:
    Federally wrote:

I ran into a slight issue however. This is the build I wanted to use...

http://tinyurl.com/chyw3rl

Which requires me to beat most of the areas a level 60 gravelord can actively participate in based on your rules/guidelines. Am I expected to ascend into Ng+?

As I prepare for the new thread, this one will max out very soon, the current one falls further out of date. After the planning of the coming war we've moved up to 70 and will be operating in the lord areas and the Burg.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:31 pm

RaynexFall wrote:Hey there peoples, well, im currently attempting a 120 GL for fun, who is currently at SL 85 thx to Wolf giving me a bunch of great hero souls, so thx wolf, and broke, later i would love to fight you with this build once it's done, as i've already had some fun killing people in the burg lol... so yeah if anyone has any spare souls they don't need i'll take anything to help get to 120... lol
    I've got a few more souls I can give u tonite man
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Oh no, Wulf you split the thread! Well I'll have to make a new one later, however this means we put a thread in the forum's Tomb of the Giants! How appropriate.

On another note, round 1 of this weekends Gravelord Tour starts in 2 hours! That's midnight CST. Then round 2 is in 15 hours, 1 pm CST. It's SL 20 in the Parish!
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:08 am

I AM SOOOO READY. 2 hours left!!!!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:50 am

The hype starts on Skype

lol
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:35 am

Oh so that's wat happened srry fed
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 am

Federally wrote:Oh no, Wulf you split the thread! Well I'll have to make a new one later, however this means we put a thread in the forum's Tomb of the Giants! How appropriate.

On another note, round 1 of this weekends Gravelord Tour starts in 2 hours! That's midnight CST. Then round 2 is in 15 hours, 1 pm CST. It's SL 20 in the Parish!

Oh I know all of you guys will love SL 20 in the Parish. Its my fave Gravelording spot ever
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:53 am

To the guy I was going to give titanite too, I had something come up. Sorry.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:49 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Oh so that's wat happened srry fed

Lol you didn't Di anything bad no worries. After a certain post count the thread spkits, the original going to ToTG. I'm gonna have to remake it so we have the Op and all that.

In other news I logged in today for the event and was very pleased to see 8 guys in Gravesworn Psn chat big grin We eventually got it up to 11! Plus we had a few Xbox guys on Skype so we easily put 15 guys online for the event which is more then most covenants have total members. Good work guys big grin
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:21 am

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 5 IMG_0560Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 5 IMG_0564Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 5 IMG_0558
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:30 am

I'm ready for round 2! Wasn't on for much of round 1 before I passed out, but I got a few good fights in. Even had a SoV take out that retarded dragon head glitcher for me!
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:30 am

@Ziko - great pics bro Proper Bow . Hopefully someone is recording some of the matches . I can't wait to watch them.

May Nito's misery spread far and wide!! twisted
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:01 pm

for those who may have missed Al's post
    Al1000 wrote:
    Hello GL fellows,
    here is a short video on Gravelord Tour of Lordran in Burg. For those who haven't had time to join us and for those who had great time during the event. Enjoy all elements of this event today!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGmkMc_GLaY

He will be streaming Broke the link is in the OP of the Tour Post
    crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:30 pm

ROUND 2 in an hour and a half!!! baboon you should play on xbox i want to kill you haha.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:59 pm

I have that sl23 I could bring by. Decked out in full hollow soldier's! Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 5 932657698
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:12 pm

BackwardsBaboon wrote:I have that sl23 I could bring by. Decked out in full hollow soldier's! Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 5 932657698
    Beckon Beckon Beckon

crunchynumber
    crunchynumber
    Casual
    Casual

Post by crunchynumber Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:28 pm

haha game on

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:38 am