Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Servant of Priscilla
twilightwarwolf
mrbeckham87
fearandwhiskey
Matuzuma
Born
RagingDragon_69
Cidek
Brokewilly
NR-K
shazzy
BackwardsBaboon
Vadislov
crunchynumber
Yukon
ZikoLogiKa NL
billy_bayonet
White Knight Wulf
phantomblk
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
Shkar
RaynexFall
Tristan
DoughGuy
Federally
31 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

shazzy
    shazzy

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by shazzy Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:08 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    shazzy wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:
    shazzy wrote:Hello All i wasn't sure which thread to post to but i would love to become apart of this group big grin
    It'd be nice to spread misery with a friendly community along my side ha.
    I'm currently SL20 On PS3 spreading misery in the depths big grin

cheers Welcome to the Gravesworn brother. How is it going for you?

Would you like to join the Gravelord tour of lordran also?

O... Well Awesome!
    It's Alright just trying to get some action in the depths. Not much luck :| buttt what is this tour of lordran?

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7485-next-stop-undead-parish-8-4-2012-gravelord-tour-of-lordran

We are sweeping Lordran as an army. Every 2 weeks we infect and curse a new area. August 18th, target the Depths sl 30 or 35 I have not made up my mind yet hehe

That Sounds Really Fun. I'm In! Guess I'll just level this guy up to 30. I am getting a bit of action in the depths though at 20
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2)

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:11 pm

No worries, are all your saved slots full?
    shazzy
    shazzy

Post by shazzy Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:13 pm

DxV04 wrote:No worries, are all your saved slots full?

No, not at all. Even if they were couldn't i just make a new user account and go from there? =p

But why do you ask?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Lol I haven't really played any other game since I joined the forum up untill a few days ago , when I started a full new playthrough of Silent Hill Homecoming with the intention of 100% the game :pirat:

In between all the events and time spent on the forum , I needed a slight break from Dark Souls after putting in so many hours since release., Ive never even played a game for this long :cyclops:

I'll surely be playing DkS again this week , especially now we are blessed with all our new XBL members of the Gravesworn..

Let the group-cursings begin !

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 7 4125110524
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:10 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Soo Im not considered to be an ''Elder'' of the XBL Gravesworn ? silly

Federally, I vote that Zikologica be made Elder along side Wulf.
    Zik has been loyal to the core going out of his way from the time he set foot in the Grave.

Well okay, I think this can be arranged. Thing is we also need to nominate a third Ps3 player. If Ziko is also going to able to be challenged to duel for corruption I need a third guy for Ps3 members to challenge.

Nominations begin!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Yukon wrote:Before anyone can get a corruption from me joining then!

Fed/viral I would finally like to become a member of the gravesworn. I've been watching from the beginning but didn't have enough time to make a build/actually play or post.

Welcome to the fold Yukon I will be adding you to the member's list shortly!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:13 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:well said Fed I agree, ingame covenants could've been something amazing as opposed to what they actually are at the moment.

Aside from awesome and unique titles , Im also not sure on what kind of rewards or duties you could give each individual rank :roll:

An idea for corruption ,

A Gravesworn is granted 1 corruption if they succeed in beating a random invader who is a high ranked player in ''The book of the guilty''

A Gravesworn is awarded 1 corruption if they manage to invade an infected world and be succesfull in defeating the target

A Gravesworn is given 1 corruption for meeting a formerly unknown active gravelord ingame , and persuade them to join the GraveSworn OR pusuade them to participate in one of our war events or curse meetings

Your third suggestion is going on the list now! Thanks buddy for the help big grin

Your first 2 are good though i'm not sure how they can be proven.

Last edited by Federally on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:15 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Yukon wrote:Before anyone can get a corruption from me joining then!

Fed/viral I would finally like to become a member of the gravesworn. I've been watching from the beginning but didn't have enough time to make a build/actually play or post.

YAY my drake hunting buddy is joining!

BRO you are so welcome here. .... ahem.... I mean I offer a dignified welcome to our humble brother hood of not so humble living dead.

You are sgt-pigdeon right? on PSN?

Also throw down a vocation and we are good to go.

MORE MEMBERS GIVE ME MORE!

Viral go look at the first page, the post that will be dedicated to your vocation is blank, I still need that write up from you on it!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:18 pm

shazzy wrote:Hello All i wasn't sure which thread to post to but i would love to become apart of this group big grin

Welcome to the Gravesworn Shazzy big grin once you've been around for a little bit I should be able to help you quickly put together an SL 70 build for the war coming next month. Just stay active on the forums and hang out in the Psn chat, once we get you invited, and you'll be set in no time.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 pm

5 posts in a row? Well well well whose trying to get there post count up lol.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 pm

BackwardsBaboon wrote:Ok page 9, I'm ashamed of myself!

Had a great time at the tour. Had some good fights, even though lately I'm losing a larger percentage of my fights than I'd like to admit. Lag has been terrible lately, but even with really fast connection, in my home there's usually 2 or 3 consoles running off our wireless, so there really isn't much to be done!

Anyways, good job with the OP makeover, Fed.

EDIT: Dammit, didn't even make page 9! Gravesworn - Servants of the First (Thread 2) - Page 7 2707236321

At least 10 is a nice round number!

Glad to see you finally join us here silly

And thanks, though the first page has more work to be done on it!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Wouldve been 6 without me.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:23 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Wouldve been 6 without me.

Well a lot went on while I was sleeping and I had a lot of poets to address individually, so I spam my thread with replies in a row big grin
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:24 pm

lol'ing at your posting speed fed. lmao
    shazzy
    shazzy

Post by shazzy Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Federally wrote:

Welcome to the Gravesworn Shazzy big grin once you've been around for a little bit I should be able to help you quickly put together an SL 70 build for the war coming next month. Just stay active on the forums and hang out in the Psn chat, once we get you invited, and you'll be set in no time.

Sounds Awesome Thanks! =] I have a few higher level toons but always get tired of em. Hoping gravelording will be fun.
    But, Where is the PSN Chat?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:52 pm

shazzy wrote:
    Federally wrote:

Sounds Awesome Thanks! =] I have a few higher level toons but always get tired of em. Hoping gravelording will be fun.
    But, Where is the PSN Chat?

Well let's start kicking around some ideas for your SL70, we don't have any rules on builds but it's always fun to kick around ideas and get other guy'ssuggestions!

The Psn chat is an invite only affair, that's just the way Psn chatrooms work anyways. So add me, psn federally, and i'll invite you into the chat room ASAP big grin
    shazzy
    shazzy

Post by shazzy Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:11 am

Alright I added You on PSN now =]

But For My SL70 hrmm
    Not sure right now eating and waiting for invasions.
    haha but i know i'd want Someone with a scythe and use my greatsword spell haha or maybe just level up my current guy to sl70
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2343064601345708
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:24 am

shazzy wrote:Alright I added You on PSN now =]

But For My SL70 hrmm
    haha but i know i'd want Someone with a scythe and use my greatsword spell haha or maybe just level up my current guy to sl70

Gimme a minute and i'll come up with a build for you, question tho, Scythe or Great Scythe?
    shazzy
    shazzy

Post by shazzy Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 am

Federally wrote:

But For My SL70 hrmm

Gimme a minute and i'll come up with a build for you, question tho, Scythe or Great Scythe?

I'd have to play around with both see which i like better. or maybe even the lifehunt scythe i think its called?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:37 am

shazzy wrote:
    Federally wrote:

But For My SL70 hrmm

I'd have to play around with both see which i like better. or maybe even the lifehunt scythe i think its called?

Okay well check this out http://tinyurl.com/8k4nu3p You should be able to make it with your current build, it will be pretty powerful, and it can carry the Scythe, G Scythe and Lifehunt Scythe. Doesn't really have the stats to rock the Lifehunt to full effectiveness though
    shazzy
    shazzy

Post by shazzy Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:57 am

Federally wrote:
    shazzy wrote:
    Federally wrote:

But For My SL70 hrmm

Okay well check this out http://tinyurl.com/8k4nu3p You should be able to make it with your current build, it will be pretty powerful, and it can carry the Scythe, G Scythe and Lifehunt Scythe. Doesn't really have the stats to rock the Lifehunt to full effectiveness though

I think i might just make a new guy don't mind it too much. I'd rather keep this guy to spread misery to the lower levels winking

I'm thinking though maybe this... any suggestions?
    Still working on the armor
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=dGhpZWYsMzYsMTYsMjAsMTYsMzAsMTAsMTIsMTEsMTAsNTksMCwwLDAsMjIsOSwxNDUsOTksMTI2LDIsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsY2hhb3MsMCw2NSw0MiwzOCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCw3LHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbg==

EDIT:Wrong Link

Last edited by shazzy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:03 am

maybe http://tinyurl.com/8cabyzl
    shazzy
    shazzy

Post by shazzy Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:13 am

Ahh dammit i forgot i need the talisman still for the GGS :|
    Should we all use that or a gravelord sword? or is that optional? =o
    shazzy
    shazzy

Post by shazzy Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:18 am

I like the idea of the blood shield
    How about this one? http://tinyurl.com/8mgo6mf
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 am

shazzy wrote:I like the idea of the blood shield
    How about this one? http://tinyurl.com/8mgo6mf

I like it. Also note, you don't have to use the dance miracles. They are a part of being a Gravelord but I don't currently have any builds that use them right now and the Gravesworn try and stay away from dictating rules to members. Though the vocations will be that in a sense, just they are totally optional.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:42 pm