Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
JohnnyHarpoon
alexanderzubc
robsthedon
Spurgun
billy_bayonet
TheSorrowedMan
Jovias-86
Maoridragon
Federally
whitechikz11
WyrmHero
Reaperfan
rywhitty222
GrEeNgObLiN
Myztyrio
Jansports
Idoloni_Belli
Tolvo
ViralEnsign_
mrbeckham87
Rin
DoughGuy
Heroez Blade
ithunktwice
RANT
FinPeku
Gaxe
31 posters

Fight Club: Roleplay (PS3) (360)

Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Fight Club: Roleplay (PS3) (360) - Page 9 Empty Re: Fight Club: Roleplay (PS3) (360)

Post by Reaperfan Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 am

Jovias-86 wrote:On a side note... Did you like the build? I wanted to PM you the build earlier too winking

I like any and every build that uses the Gravelord miracles big grin

Incredibly underrated spells in this poster's humble opinion winking
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Fight Club: Roleplay (PS3) (360) - Page 9 Empty Re: Fight Club: Roleplay (PS3) (360)

Post by Jovias-86 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 am

It gives me around 300 Damage I think with Thorolund winking
    The toxic mist is also fun with the build...
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:08 am

I'm in, I can cosplay the Darmoon Knightess at 120. So to be perfectly clear, no DWGR unless you're Shiva's bodyguard, and no ring of fap unless you're Lautrec? Your Darkmoon knightess build used it, and I need it to fast roll as her. Otherwise I'll use the Lingering DC ring.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:I'm in, I can cosplay the Darmoon Knightess at 120. So to be perfectly clear, no DWGR unless you're Shiva's bodyguard, and no ring of fap unless you're Lautrec? Your Darkmoon knightess build used it, and I need it to fast roll as her. Otherwise I'll use the Lingering DC ring.

I wouldn't Lingering DC ring with DM Knightess because Lignering Ring doesn't affect buffs, I'm pretty sure I've heard.

Also, can you fast roll as an NPC if the NPC doesn't in-game? Seems like that'd be a 'no' considering the seeming strictness of this event.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:36 pm

JohnnyHarpoon wrote:I wouldn't Lingering DC ring with DM Knightess because Lignering Ring doesn't affect buffs, I'm pretty sure I've heard.

Also, can you fast roll as an NPC if the NPC doesn't in-game? Seems like that'd be a 'no' considering the seeming strictness of this event.

I've heard much the contrary, and that the Lingering does indeed affect buffs. Someone with more experience in the matter can probably shed more accurate light though, since I've never really experimented with it.

As to the second thing, there's probably some discussion that needs to be done on that, but right now I'm inclined to say that Gaxe has final vote because at the moment he's the one who put this together happy
    Personally, my vote goes to cosplays being restricted to only armor, weapons, and spells, as well as the rings that have been designated (though I think I'd contest Havel's ring to being able to be used by anyone). As long as all those are met, anything else goes. If we limit the rolling weight class then we're limiting what people can do with their stat spreads by forcing them into an upper or lower cap for how many points they put into Endurance. Since the only way to really differentiate between cosplays and put a personal spin on them is how we allocate stats (since armor, weapon, and playstyle are all locked in from the get-go), I think limiting that would be a bit too restrictive.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Word. It gets tricky because even at 99 End, you still only med roll with most full armor sets/weapons equipped, but pop on Havel's Ring and you're fast rolling circa 60-70-something or so.

I'd say at the very least, a contingency would have to be employed where toons with Poise from armor can wear Havel's Ring but not the Wolf Ring, and toons without Poise from armor can Wolf Ring but no Havel's (or maybe they can Havel's if they truly want, just seems a waste of a slot if you're already light).

Or, it could just be left easy and no Havel's unless you're Havel and just no Wolf because no one can be Artorias. But fast rolling with armor does create an imbalance, albeit a seemingly addressable one.
    ithunktwice
    ithunktwice
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ithunktwice Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:53 am

I'm finished with my build, if anyone wants to have some prelim duels on the PS3 add me! - ithunktwice
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:05 am

I'm pretty sure the Lingering affects buffs, otherwise it wouldn't be in the game right? It's the Bellowing that doesn't affect buffs. Honestly, since I need both Havel's and the RoFap to fast roll, I can do without both and still keep midroll.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:44 am

Ok let me clear this up. Havels ring is restricted to Havel for obvious reasons, being that it is Havel's in the first place and if it was allowed to be used by everyone, it would be over used. The Lingering ring does in fact increase the buff time. Also yes RoFaP is restricted to Lautrec. You will NOT have to roll like your NPc because like Reaper said that would make you not able to put some levels into where you want them to be.

Edit: Also welcome Ghadis ^.^

Last edited by Gaxe on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:48 am

Notice: Make sure you have your NPCs created by August 15th! That's when the fun shal begin! If you need any items contact me or some of the other members we might be able to give you some!
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:48 am

Gaxe wrote:Ok let me clear this us. Havels ring is restricted to Havel for obvious reasons, being that it is Havel's in the first place and if it was allowed to be used by everyone, it would be over used. The Lingering ring does in fact increase the buff time. Also yes RoFaP is restricted to Lautrec. You will NOT have to roll like your NPc because like Reaper said that would make you not able to put some levels into where you want them to be.

Perfect - it would be really unbalanced otherwise, cause then you have MF's with poise fast rolling, and/or MF's with no poise getting 40 for 0 equipment burden, which is just kind of an unnecessary clusterf*ck.

And I was totally thinking of the Bellowing, sorry (never use either so they corn-fuse me).
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:54 am

JohnnyHarpoon wrote:
    Gaxe wrote:Ok let me clear this us. Havels ring is restricted to Havel for obvious reasons, being that it is Havel's in the first place and if it was allowed to be used by everyone, it would be over used. The Lingering ring does in fact increase the buff time. Also yes RoFaP is restricted to Lautrec. You will NOT have to roll like your NPc because like Reaper said that would make you not able to put some levels into where you want them to be.

Perfect - it would be really unbalanced otherwise, cause then you have MF's with poise fast rolling, and/or MF's with no poise getting 40 for 0 equipment burden, which is just kind of an unnecessary clusterf*ck.

And I was totally thinking of the Bellowing, sorry (never use either so they corn-fuse me).

Yeah we don't want a clusterf*ck lol. The Bellowing i'm quite sure increases magical damage by around 30%.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:30 am

So no Priscy? sad
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:48 am

@ WyrmHero

If you can make me believe your Priscy then yes if you can't then no happy
    ithunktwice
    ithunktwice
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ithunktwice Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:13 am

Gaxe wrote:Ok let me clear this up. Havels ring is restricted to Havel for obvious reasons, being that it is Havel's in the first place and if it was allowed to be used by everyone, it would be over used. The Lingering ring does in fact increase the buff time. Also yes RoFaP is restricted to Lautrec. You will NOT have to roll like your NPc because like Reaper said that would make you not able to put some levels into where you want them to be.

Well, now I gotta remake my build... sad
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:26 am

Ok let's see if you like this one. I think the armor combination definitely looks like her if you remember my old avatar she has silver hair. The weapons are obvious. The most difficult part is trying to emulate the blizzard mist attack she has. I choose WDB because it's almost like an ice attack with dragon properties (she is half dragon), but I don't know if it's better to have Acid Surge to represent the mist attack. She turns invisible so I attune Hidden Body and I equipped the Oolacile catalyst to better match her color theme. For rings the bloodbite so that she resists bleeding from LH scythe and dragoncrest, well because she is a dragon. I could change it for ring of fog and ditch the sorcery and instead attune the Acid Surge. You tell me what would you add/remove.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1541711531065837

Edit: I could also lower the End so that she mid rolls (she moves a bit slow).
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:32 am

Hmm that just might work ^.^ although is it possible for you to take a pic of how it all looks together?
    ithunktwice
    ithunktwice
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ithunktwice Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:33 am

Since I have to make a new build, how does this look? http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3775202254983744
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:36 am

Gaxe wrote:Hmm that just might work ^.^ although is it possible for you to take a pic of how it all looks together?

I could show you once it's ready but the idea is almost like my old Priscy avatar. Also you need to tell me which mist attack I should use.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:37 am

Perfect couldn't of done it better myself ^.^
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:39 am

I'd say Poison mist just cause you have 3 of them XD
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:41 am

Yeah I say one of the mists attack is the most appropriate. I will ditch the sorcery then. By the way everyone can use Wolf Ring? Do I have to create an Artorias cosplay so that that ring is completely mine? silly

Last edited by WyrmHero on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    ithunktwice
    ithunktwice
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ithunktwice Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:43 am

WyrmHero wrote:Yeah I say one of the mists attack is the most appropriate. I will ditch the sorcery them. By the way everyone can use Wolf Ring? Do I have to create an Artorias cosplay so that that ring is completely mine? silly
    Nooo please don't. I love how the balder armor + wolf ring is exactly 76 poise.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:44 am

twisted Muahahahahaha

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4505622823325619
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:05 am

Nah I say the 4 rings don't exactly matter since you can't cosplay their NPCs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:45 am