Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
Serious_Much
DarkW17
menzinho
TehInfamousAmos
DxV04
ThatPerson
cloudyeki
cloudofrain
JFmoney
hageshisa
Tzai
Wilkinson3424
JK Platin
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
Artificerprodigy
StarScarJenova
Redemption009
Carcosa
Shkar
ViralEnsign_
Tristan
Rudmed
Forum Pirate
raecor14
robsthedon
Servant of Priscilla
destutiodaemonis
billy_bayonet
whitechikz11
Federally
Spurgun
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rin
WyrmHero
42 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 22 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:47 am

WyrmHero wrote:You were using a washing pole right? You see, for SL 99 you need to have very limited equipload, so you have to learn how to menu swap your weapons. Dueling is not the same to invading, as such you need to have the highest HP possible. I would also recommend using a chaos Washing Pole if your opponent doesn't buff, and as backup if your buff runs out. You just menu swap it. You could also use a Moonlight Horn as back up, it's very easy to use and can save you when you are low on HP. Let's practice menu swapping tomorrow ok?

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3373304124039797

I'll rebuild. Yes, lets practice big grin

You were right...i did leave my game running last nite LOL My first thought when you told me that i was online with Ds was....who is in my house playing my game LOL
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 22 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Post by WyrmHero Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Artorias The Abyss Walker wrote:alright heres my build:
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2567143835951784
    dex/strength build with dragon bro covenant. any changes i should make or ideas would be welcome. oh and ill probably buff +15 weapons with poison/charcoal resin.

EDIT: just remembered that disciples cant use the chaos blade Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 22 2707236321 ill use a +15 uchigatana instead

Your build has very HP. 40/40 on SL 99 is way too much stat sacrificing. I would lower Str to 28 and increase HP as much as possible. Once you reach rank 2 I recommend using the Washing Pole because you'll get max AR with those stats. By the way, the SL 99 arena is for PSN only until Shkar and Pendant begin to organize it for XBL. So you'll have to use this build for invasions, so I recommend being a Darkmoon. Also while we don't have armor restrictions wearing a full Silver Knight set doesn't match with the theme of LH. You could use parts of the armor and look shiny if you want (like I do), but full SK is a representation of a guardian of Gwynevere, and LH despise all that is divine (look at our banned weapons to get an idea).
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Well, I'm almost prepared for my duties as a defender of our lady to commence.
    Prostration

Almost finished with the new content, and Im pretty sure nobody will be disappointed. Has anyone found a list of differences between 1.05 and PTDE? I'm really liking all the nerfs I've seen so far. Should I adhere to any weapon limitations for the new weapons? A couple of them will probably make it onto the tier 2 or 3 lists. silly

I also recruited several of my friends to assist in the defense of the pw, though most of them are not the kind to get involved on the forums.

@Spur
    Sorry I didn't respond in a timely manner, got a little distracted trying to finish my build. >_>
    Depending on what I have going on, I could be playing any time between 8 pm and noon the next day your time on the weekends. My games for windows live tag is Artifcrprodigy if you want to see if I'm online. (Dang character limits)
    Go ahead and friend me when you get the chance.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:51 pm

I think that all DLC weapons should be allowed until we say otherwise.

I'll just have to see if we're online at the same time sometime then big grin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Yeah.
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Cool, sounds good Spur.

Any events going on right now? Obviously I can't participate with the other lifehunters, but we might as well have a presence on pc! big grin
    My friends and I can do some "mass" invasions, lol.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Also. I finally got everything to work on the PC version.
    I just beat gaping dragon and i'm heading for BTown. My toon is sl ~40. It'll become a sl 99 27/40 build. After this i'll make a DS build and then i'll make a LH build.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Artificerprodigy wrote:Cool, sounds good Spur.

Any events going on right now? Obviously I can't participate with the other lifehunters, but we might as well have a presence on pc! big grin
    My friends and I can do some "mass" invasions, lol.

Haha. I can help you with those invasions silly

We'll soon have a war IIRC. So we could try to get our toons ready before then.
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:18 pm

What exactly is involved with a war, other than the obvious of course, lol.

Should I create more of a dueling build for it? Maybe I'll make my dex build for that. I'd better hurry up if it's soon though...
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:20 pm

You just need a regular PvP toon, that's the right sl for the war. The war sl is usually between 60 and 80.
    The war is in 2 weeks IIRC.
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:43 pm

WyrmHero wrote:
    Artorias The Abyss Walker wrote:alright heres my build:
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2567143835951784
    dex/strength build with dragon bro covenant. any changes i should make or ideas would be welcome. oh and ill probably buff +15 weapons with poison/charcoal resin.

EDIT: just remembered that disciples cant use the chaos blade Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 22 2707236321 ill use a +15 uchigatana instead

Your build has very HP. 40/40 on SL 99 is way too much stat sacrificing. I would lower Str to 28 and increase HP as much as possible. Once you reach rank 2 I recommend using the Washing Pole because you'll get max AR with those stats. By the way, the SL 99 arena is for PSN only until Shkar and Pendant begin to organize it for XBL. So you'll have to use this build for invasions, so I recommend being a Darkmoon. Also while we don't have armor restrictions wearing a full Silver Knight set doesn't match with the theme of LH. You could use parts of the armor and look shiny if you want (like I do), but full SK is a representation of a guardian of Gwynevere, and LH despise all that is divine (look at our banned weapons to get an idea).

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2252036426846624 not many changes but this is ok for now. the reason im going for dragon bro is for the torso stone buff so i probably wont use armor because im good at dodging. Also how exactly am i supposed to rank up?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:51 pm

I need a reminder: when is the war?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Check the thread? Its stickied at the top of the cov section.
    Its also on the 8th and 9th of september
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Too lazy.

And thanks.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:25 pm

The most important thing to rank up is to stay active on the forum and the thread and participate on wars and mass invasions.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:27 pm

WyrmHero wrote:.

-Collect all Velka-related items and miracles.

-Kill 100 hosts on Painted World

-Forge an occult weapon (get the Occult Ember).

-Score 100 points in a war/mass invasion.

-Defeat the Hand or Shkar a duel.

-Coop with a rank 3 Lifehunter or Council Member and kill Ornstein the Dragonslayer.

@Artorias do this in the meantime. I would like to add more but I don't have imagination right now.
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 pm

WyrmHero wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:.

-Collect all Velka-related items and miracles.

-Kill 100 hosts on Painted World

-Forge an occult weapon (get the Occult Ember).

-Score 100 points in a war/mass invasion.

-Defeat the Hand or Shkar a duel.

-Coop with a rank 3 Lifehunter or Council Member and kill Ornstein the Dragonslayer.

@Artorias do this in the meantime. I would like to add more but I don't have imagination right now.

thanks. and if i do one of these should i just post it here or something. might sound stupid but im kinda clueless.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Report them to Shkar. The most important thing for ranking up is staying active on the forums/thread and participate in wars/mass invasions. You can't really expect to rank up if you just come in for a week and don't get involved with the group. I really, really take participation into account.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 pm

By the way, for the new members and the old who didn't know there's a war coming.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10023p165-the-god-of-war-s-legacy-nito-s-counterattack

Register here and make our Queen proud.
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:53 pm

My first victory for our queen! big grin

Should the PC people also sign up for the war? It doesn't list pc as one of the possible systems.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:03 pm

I should ask Dough about that.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Yes PC people will sign up. I've already given the ok for one of my knights to fight over PC.
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:29 am

Alright, signed up for the war.

Also, Spur, it looks like I left out one too many letters from my GFWL username. Its: Artificrprodigy
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:34 am

Awesome.
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:29 am

Hmmm, either nobody is guilty, or the blue eye orb is screwed up. sad
    Only invaded two people all night. Had some good duels with my friends though. Hopefully there will be more activity later in the week.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm