Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
Serious_Much
DarkW17
menzinho
TehInfamousAmos
DxV04
ThatPerson
cloudyeki
cloudofrain
JFmoney
hageshisa
Tzai
Wilkinson3424
JK Platin
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
Artificerprodigy
StarScarJenova
Redemption009
Carcosa
Shkar
ViralEnsign_
Tristan
Rudmed
Forum Pirate
raecor14
robsthedon
Servant of Priscilla
destutiodaemonis
billy_bayonet
whitechikz11
Federally
Spurgun
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rin
WyrmHero
42 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 30 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Has the online gotten better on the PC, Spur?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 30 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Post by Spurgun Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:15 pm

It hasn't gotten better, but it was never that bad for me. Just a bit slower than on the PS3. I still invaded/was invaded regularly though.
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Guys what do you think of Havels helmet/Silver knight chest +5/Havels gauntlets/Havels leggings

97 poise, alot of defense and it looks awesome while still being light enough to mid roll.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Could you show the rest of your build?
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:34 pm

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4339846398482832

The uchigatana is just until i am able to use dragon wepons, rapier for ripostes/backstabs.I could menu swap havels ring for hornet ring. I will buff with charcoal/poison resin for increased damage. Actually ill make that a chaos rapier +5.

Also, was thinkng about dropping a few points from vitality and putting them into strength so i could 2 hand dragon axe/sword when im allowed, those 2 handed heavys can give players a pleasant suprise:lol: . This build is meant so i can use a variety of weapons to keep my opponents on edge and with a liitle more strength it could do that but better.

I did originally intend to use the dragon bone fist with buffs because of the heavy attack:lol!: Any suggestions/ideas are welcome.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:45 pm

I would switch Havel's helm for Catarina helm and switch Havel's ring for Wolf ring for 106 poise which is amazing for medium roll.
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:00 pm

WyrmHero wrote:I would switch Havel's helm for Catarina helm and switch Havel's ring for Wolf ring for 106 poise which is amazing for medium roll.

Personal opinion but i hate the the look of the Catarina helm.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:03 pm

LOL I love it, choose another helm that gives you 106 poise.
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Any suggestions?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Play with mugen!!!!
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:14 pm

If i had one more point in endurance i could use the brass helm and i'd have 106 poise :silent:
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:25 pm

What about the Knight helm?
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:26 pm

yeah that aswell.
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Wait? The Knight helm has more poise than the Elite Knight helm?????

I thought that the Elite Knight set was an 'upgraded' version of the Knight set.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Elite knight has better defence most pieces same poise
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Hmm, just realized last night, much to my embarrassment, that I killed seath on my mage a couple weeks ago right after the pc version came out. Going to have to rush through NG very quickly tomorrow, or use one of my puny pve chars for the war. 😢
    What a noob...
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:33 am

Guys our strategy for the war. We are going to HOST in the second bonfire of the Duke's Archives. For this you have to be in human form and Seath must be ALIVE. We are going to farm INVADERS, so the Dried Finger will come in handy, especially if you encounter any Darkstalkers. The bonfire area is a glitchy zone that doesn't let you lock on if you are far from the enemy, so I highly suggest you move to the Crystal Caves side as soon as you encounter an invader.

We are also going to invade Gravelords through Gravelord Signs. You can see Gravelord Signs while being hollow form. So if you see an GL sign, don't hesitate to invade because it will most likely be a Gravesworn.

You will follow LH rules of etiquette and honor at all times. Heal with estus/humanity if they heal, bow if they bow, no chain bs nor any glitches, etc. If you encounter a Divine Blessing glitcher or any kind of glitcher/cheater you must do anything to survive, I recommend chain backstab.

The points system is 1 point per invader killed and 1 point per Gravelord killed. Any Disciples participating in this war will be promoted to rank 2 Velka's Blade. Any rank 2 who scores more than 100 points will be promoted to rank 3 Lifehunter. If you need any equipment or souls please contact our merchant and CM Ahhotep1 or Shkar/Pendant for the XBL side. Good hunting!!!!
    Artificerprodigy
    Artificerprodigy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Artificerprodigy Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:05 am

Well, my sleep schedule will suffer for this, but I've got my mage to NG+, just have to rush over to the archives tomorrow. X_X

Gonna have to submit a level change in the war thread though, decided to go to 80, hopefully I'll get more invasions this way.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:39 am

Wyrm could we make it that if by any chance we are invaded or invade a high ranking or reputable DS or GS and defeat them, this be viewed by the council as great valour and the LH member be considered for automatic promotion in rank.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:49 am

I will consider that rob sure.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:18 am

After the war I'm planning on doing this build: http://tinyurl.com/92h9o8k
    It's mainly for our sl99 arena.

AND I WILL CALL IT: THE PAINTING ASSASSIN
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:16 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Guys our strategy for the war. We are going to HOST in the second bonfire of the Duke's Archives. For this you have to be in human form and Seath must be ALIVE. We are going to farm INVADERS, so the Dried Finger will come in handy, especially if you encounter any Darkstalkers. The bonfire area is a glitchy zone that doesn't let you lock on if you are far from the enemy, so I highly suggest you move to the Crystal Caves side as soon as you encounter an invader.

We are also going to invade Gravelords through Gravelord Signs. You can see Gravelord Signs while being hollow form. So if you see an GL sign, don't hesitate to invade because it will most likely be a Gravesworn.

You will follow LH rules of etiquette and honor at all times. Heal with estus/humanity if they heal, bow if they bow, no chain bs nor any glitches, etc. If you encounter a Divine Blessing glitcher or any kind of glitcher/cheater you must do anything to survive, I recommend chain backstab.

The points system is 1 point per invader killed and 1 point per Gravelord killed. Any Disciples participating in this war will be promoted to rank 2 Velka's Blade. Any rank 2 who scores more than 100 points will be promoted to rank 3 Lifehunter. If you need any equipment or souls please contact our merchant and CM Ahhotep1 or Shkar/Pendant for the XBL side. Good hunting!!!!

WAR BEGINS!! SATURDAY SEPT 8 @ 8PM EST!

Here is the WAR Thread link: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10023-the-god-of-war-s-legacy-nito-s-counterattack#208447

UNITE IN FORCE LIFEHUNTERS!! BRING TOTAL DESTRUCTION TO OUR ENEMIES!!!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Enemies we may be but good luck guys!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:35 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:Enemies we may be but good luck guys!!!

And to you Billy and Ds/Gs!!...and lets have FUN while killing each other LOL mauhahahahaha
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:38 pm

hageshisa wrote:After the war I'm planning on doing this build: http://tinyurl.com/92h9o8k
    It's mainly for our sl99 arena.

AND I WILL CALL IT: THE PAINTING ASSASSIN

AND IT WILL ASSASSINATE ALL THE PAINTINGS!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:57 am