Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
Serious_Much
DarkW17
menzinho
TehInfamousAmos
DxV04
ThatPerson
cloudyeki
cloudofrain
JFmoney
hageshisa
Tzai
Wilkinson3424
JK Platin
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
Artificerprodigy
StarScarJenova
Redemption009
Carcosa
Shkar
ViralEnsign_
Tristan
Rudmed
Forum Pirate
raecor14
robsthedon
Servant of Priscilla
destutiodaemonis
billy_bayonet
whitechikz11
Federally
Spurgun
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rin
WyrmHero
42 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 38 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Post by WyrmHero Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:21 am

It's ok spur, we'll miss you.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread  - Page 38 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 5th Thread

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:25 am

Spurgun wrote:I have decided that i will leave the LH.
    This is no longer the covenant that i joined at first. It's gone trough (in my opinion) too many changes.
    And honestly, kicking members because they didn't fight for us? That's way too harsh. You're making this into a dead serious competition instead of a means to have fun. And you're forcing them to choose between the LH and whatever other covenant they are in.

I could make a long post explaining why i did this, but i don't want to criticize you.
    Bye.

It is unfortunate Robin that you have chosen to leave. But, once again,I must say...it was a bit more then them simply choosing to fight against LH.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:36 am

No Supr be a man your stronger then this, you cant just leave D:< I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND CUT OFF YOUR *censored due to blood and gore* if you leave that is... D:<

Anyway whats going on, why cant we just de-rank people instead of kicking them out like nothing...
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:54 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:First, i want say that I am as responsible for these current events (except rin and spur) as Wyrm. As a matter of fact i am responsible for removing wilks from LH as well as requesting that jovi be relieved of his LH membership. But, i am not here to discuss wilks...that decision is final.

I am here to discuss jovi's removal. It was stated that it was because he joined Ds and abandoned LH on the occasion of two wars. Now, i will clarify...jovi was going to fight against LH in the Ds war #1 but I hounded him enough to where he sat the war out.

War #2...again, jovi choose to fight on the side of the Ds....now, this is coming from someone who claims loyalty and dedication to Lifehunt. Last time i checked...that is not how loyalty and dedication actually work.

Jovi has also, shown disregard for the leadership of this covenant by willfully contradicting Wyrm or myself regarding LH rules and restrictions. That is a sure way to destabilize any covenant if allowed to continue. He was cautioned.

Now, I am quite willing to reconsider Jovi's reinstatement in LH. However, there will be conditions. He will be rank 1 on indefinite probation with no special weapons waivers. He needs to prove what he says...in other words he needs to walk his talk.

Or ...really why bother having covenants. Without structure there is no covenant.

Too, serious...you might say? No, I want to see LH thrive and when i see something that, has in the past, harmed LH to the point of its near death....then, yes, i am going to do something about it.

So, if you are going to point fingers at anyone for this then you point that finger at me.

This coming from a person who sided with NK in a war against LH... And killed our Queen a million times and ganked LH... Get a life Ahho... Thats what you need :p
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:01 am

Jovias-86 wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:First, i want say that I am as responsible for these current events (except rin and spur) as Wyrm. As a matter of fact i am responsible for removing wilks from LH as well as requesting that jovi be relieved of his LH membership. But, i am not here to discuss wilks...that decision is final.

I am here to discuss jovi's removal. It was stated that it was because he joined Ds and abandoned LH on the occasion of two wars. Now, i will clarify...jovi was going to fight against LH in the Ds war #1 but I hounded him enough to where he sat the war out.

War #2...again, jovi choose to fight on the side of the Ds....now, this is coming from someone who claims loyalty and dedication to Lifehunt. Last time i checked...that is not how loyalty and dedication actually work.

Jovi has also, shown disregard for the leadership of this covenant by willfully contradicting Wyrm or myself regarding LH rules and restrictions. That is a sure way to destabilize any covenant if allowed to continue. He was cautioned.

Now, I am quite willing to reconsider Jovi's reinstatement in LH. However, there will be conditions. He will be rank 1 on indefinite probation with no special weapons waivers. He needs to prove what he says...in other words he needs to walk his talk.

Or ...really why bother having covenants. Without structure there is no covenant.

Too, serious...you might say? No, I want to see LH thrive and when i see something that, has in the past, harmed LH to the point of its near death....then, yes, i am going to do something about it.

So, if you are going to point fingers at anyone for this then you point that finger at me.

This coming from a person who sided with NK in a war against LH... And killed our Queen a million times and ganked LH... Get a life Ahho... Thats what you need :p

Let's try to be civil now. And I believe Jov had a good reason for sitting out the first war, which is that it flew in the face of EVERYTHING THE LH STOOD FOR!

Let the man back in, he's allowed his decisions and his actions, and the LH are hurting as it is. Don't go about disregarding your veteran players just because they stood by your original intentions.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:36 am

Jovias-86 wrote:

Braganza, be civil in your approach happy There is no reason to fling insults at one another. I know she may be acting like a hypocrite however she also saved the Lifehunters, she was the one who convinced Wyrm to drop the major restrictions.

Jov, I know it is a pain in the arse and it hurts to be kicked from a cov. You may think "You don't know how it feels, you're acting deceitful." Though consider the amount of pain and annoyance I caused with my scores in both wars. Just take my approach and say "Eff' covenants, it's not like we require them. The people on the forum who you wish to keep contact with are easily enough contactable via skype."

Best Regards

▶️̸̱◀️
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:38 am

Oh and Wyrm... Since Ahho is doing so much A** Licking recently...
    Did she ever mention to you how bad a leader she felt you were.
    And that you never cared for your own members...

Damn im not like this... I hate this...
    But what the heck, since you and Ahho are at it... Felt like sharing a bit from my side too winking
    I must have been the only one siding you then Wyrm... Ur such an idiot man... lol
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:40 am

Reported Thread.
    ---------------------

Intervention will be expected soon

◥▶̸̱◀◤
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:42 am

Amos, Sorry man... lol
    But they forget these wars are not all about scores and its about cov's getting together for a fun filled feast...

Neways, Thanx for the support bro... happy
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:43 am

You're Welcome.

▶️̸̱◀️

P.S Come back to skype some time... fore' I have to make you :face:
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:49 am

Yeah will visit Skype... Have to say Hi to Fed too... Do u see him around?

New build? Btw ur OHKO Mage was talk of the town man... lol
    Wana see it really
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:58 am

so much for civility sad
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:02 am

Haha, Jov - it was only SL48 also xD
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:06 am

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:04 am

We are starting a new thread soon. I'm planning to bring an old member to the house again hopefully.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:25 am

I wanna say guys your bickering is disappointing, the covs are a way to have more fun with dark souls, not get in arguments..

I also think digging up dirt on others is ridiculous, you guys doing it just stop, it's just not worth the fuss.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:23 am

This is very disappointing. :|
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:05 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:This is very disappointing. :|

This is disappointing, childish, unfair and very, very inmature! There is too much secrecy in the LH these days,, and me myself have tons of opinions, though due to that no one rarely listens to what i have to say, i will keep this "short".

When I first came to this forum, I thought it was the same as all other forums Ive been on during my youth. I thought people, like elsewere, didnt get along and always fighted. Heck, even a vet. member of thsese forum told me to chillout on one of my first 10 posts, since I posted a semi "taunting" post. And in that moment I realized that THIS COMMUNITY was Mature enough, and I could finally settle down. In most threads I read most people seemed friendly, and thats when i started to feel like this a Forum was more for the "elite" and "noble" Dark Souls players, who without doubt outskills their standard bs fishing turteling oppenent.

Maybe I was wrong, maybe all of you have an average age of 14, but come on. I know we are all "grown ups", its time to act like that now. We cant stand here and point fingers, bucause when everything comes around, the user covenants are a game within a game. And we all like that game, cuz we are fond of the game. So why are we fighting eachother when we apperently like the same things? Sure I understand Wyrms dissapointment in OUR members who choose not to fight for us in the war.. To be fair, I was as dissapointed as Wyrm. So I totally get his poitn of view.

What I don¨t approve is that These members did not get a fair warning about their acts. Those kind of things is what you say before things get messy. Apperentley, its is OK to be in one or more covenants on this forum (which i understand why, but am strongly against) and IF it is OK to be in different Coventants i think the whole arguement about Loyality fades away. In my own believes, 1 User can be in 1 User Cov. But not more about that lil¨ sidetrack.

I dont want Lifehunters to be a hierarchy where none of us are supposed to oppose our great leader Wyrms words. I believe that every man has the right to say what He believes and tell them his part of the story. It can be everything, like some rules feels unfair or whatever.

I believe the coventants were ment to be like families, where forgiveness is most important. But I guess I was wrong.

But serioulsy: It is a game, we are here for hte same reasons.

.We are like stated above, here to have fun. All of our members, both existing and former JOINED forces with us, with Wyrm, because we simply (and excuse me for cursing) FCUKING love the Painted World. Because we love the Painted World. Please, dont forget this very last part.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:15 am

Sorry if I said something Blue... Didnt mean to though

And u seem to be super pissed and sober... :p

hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:42 am

Im not super pissed, just newly awake and it is my honest opinion Jovi. I was very very calm when I wrote that, and I am actually really satisfied with my post since I usually never write so much in English at once : ) I just felt that the thread was kinda falling apart, and wanted to put it down thru my point of view.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:53 am

Yeah it was kinda falling apart a while back...
    It seems fine now though happy
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:10 am

hageshisa wrote:

I believe the coventants were ment to be like families, where forgiveness and fun is most important. But I guess I was wrong.

Post of the thread.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Hoping everyone took a step back, deep breath, counted to 10... and that there will be no more arguing so we can continue to have this thread?

Don't let the small stuff get to u guys, talk things out without personal attacks and everyone will benefit.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Yeah Fex... Much needed intervention happy

Its all cool man... Thanx
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Fex. Has. SPOKEN! star

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:57 am