Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
FrEyes
Rockstar2112
nsane32
ROOSTER330
Emergence
Bcc17
Tristan
IceIfrit666
Rin
SlakeMoth
Uparkaam
skarekrow13
fearandwhiskey
Tolvo
Digitalyzed
Serious_Much
WandererReece
cloudyeki
Garl_Vinland
BartholomewWenceslas
bloodpixel
ViralEnsign_
bunnywink
User
raecor14
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
sonofartorias
RaynexFall
Spurgun
Reaperfan
DoughGuy
Azran
36 posters

Best avatar and signature on the forums! - Dough says change title! - Winners inside!

Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Best avatar and signature on the forums! - Dough says change title! - Winners inside! - Page 3 Empty Re: Best avatar and signature on the forums! - Dough says change title! - Winners inside!

Post by Tristan Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:31 pm

I vote for Garl_Vinland for avatar because not only do I fancy mister Vinland in game, but the pic portrays that epic boss fight perfectly.

ZikoLogika (I hope I spelled that right) for sig. i like sig.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Best avatar and signature on the forums! - Dough says change title! - Winners inside! - Page 3 Empty Re: Best avatar and signature on the forums! - Dough says change title! - Winners inside!

Post by SlakeMoth Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:38 pm

[quote="Acidic_Cook"]No, I just think that quality of an avatar should be voted more than originality, which is a subfactor of it.quote

That's a fair point Acidic but, like me, some people just import pictures, some of which show a flair for originality and imagination which in my opinion is more laudable.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:44 pm

But, I chose my avatar with love and care sad
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Well, I had a totally-unrelated-to-Dark-Souls avatar for the longest time, but I just had to take this Priscilla avatar for a spin because it really is beautiful art.

This little pic that I have really doesn't do it justice, it should be viewed in full to truly be appreciated.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:00 pm

My avatar is a tribute to photography and probable mental illness
    Garl_Vinland
    Garl_Vinland
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Garl_Vinland Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Umbassa Zealot wrote:I vote for Garl_Vinland for avatar because not only do I fancy mister Vinland in game, but the pic portrays that epic boss fight perfectly.

ZikoLogika (I hope I spelled that right) for sig. i like sig.

D'awww, you're making me blush!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Perhaps home made avatars should only be allowed if quality is an issue haha.
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Uh, I think any fan of Oddworld is obligated to vote for me, unless you're a dirty Mudokon...
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:15 am

Ooh a contest!

Serious gets my vote. It's iconic, fitting to him and a face that has both haunted and delighted me.

Thanks for the consideration on mine. Old Hero is my favorite Demon's demon. Such a powerful emblem of sadness that stuck out so much more than any other with the possible exception of Astraea. Here you have this hero, who shouldered the burdens of a land to become their champion and now lingers forgotten and blind, long past his point of usefulness or remembrance.

EDIT I like it also because I imagine it's me wielding the banhammer. twisted
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:27 am

Well if this was "avatar to name relevance " Id vote for myself.... otherwise its pretty tough competition
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:38 am

Emergence-avatar

Tolvo-sig
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:45 am

Alright people, you got three more days to vote. On August 15th, 12:00 PM, I'm giving the results.
    Rockstar2112
    Rockstar2112
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Rockstar2112 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Tolvo's is pretty cool.

TolBRO?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Praise the Sun
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:07 pm

it's over soon :affraid:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Serious_Much wrote:it's over soon :affraid:

It is?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Wait were the rules changed? I couldve sworn we had till the 15th not until the end of the month.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Yup, as soon as we enter August 15th, the results will be up.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Azran wrote:Welp, time to let The People™️ decide!

- You've got until the last day of August to vote.

- No, you are not allowed to vote your own avatar/signature.

- And no, stock forum avatars don't count. silly

- No way I'm doing a poll, people. You are way too many!
    You are breaking one rule yourself but wont let me break one?!
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Dough, I made the thread!

Nah, seriously speaking. After the first page or so, I said that in case it actually reached 5 pages, I'd close it off mid-August. I don't think enough people are active enough posting here as to warrant more time. Maybe I'll get what, 2 or 3 votes in fifteen days?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:58 am

Yeah itll be hard to keep it near the top. Oh well, I think people have a good idea of the winner though.
    FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FrEyes Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:01 am

Serious Much for avatar!
    No votes for sigs here.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:10 am

I suppose I should have switched to an old drawing of mine as an avatar, I might still, it could get me a win.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 am

Emergence wrote: Serious gets my vote. It's iconic, fitting to him and a face that has both haunted and delighted me.

I'd have to agree - there's nobody whose avi has stuck with me as much as his. Like, when I imagine what Serious looks like, I pretty much imagine his avi, but donning a soccer jersey.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:58 am

JohnnyHarpoon wrote:
    Emergence wrote: Serious gets my vote. It's iconic, fitting to him and a face that has both haunted and delighted me.

I'd have to agree - there's nobody whose avi has stuck with me as much as his. Like, when I imagine what Serious looks like, I pretty much imagine his avi, but donning a soccer jersey.

such awesome praise big grin though i like to think i no longer haunt your or fex' mind lol!

haha, amusingly i don't own any recent football shirts, i prefer my team's scarf to a shirt winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:02 pm