Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event?

Poll

If this was an event, would you join?

[ 5 ]
    Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event? I_vote_lcap56%Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event? I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event? I_vote_lcap0%Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event? I_vote_lcap11%Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event? I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event? I_vote_lcap33%Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event? I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 9
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event? Empty Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event?

Post by cloudyeki Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Well, would you? I thought an event to celebrate the last week of summer AND welcome the new PC gamers would be nice. BTW, I don't know if I'd be the best guy to host. I'd say someone like Skare should.

Basic ideas for the Gala-thing. Always gotta be with someone else (no one likes being alone at the dance) Invade, host, phantom-ing it up. Also, gotta dress nice, Guys in Black (iron) suits, White (PGS) Tuxes, or any which look classy, Girls get more variety, but gotta be dressed nice.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event? Empty Re: Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event?

Post by RandelOolacile Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:26 pm

I'd be down for this. My internet is finally coming back up in a week so I'm all for this! What soul levels are we thinking?
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event? Empty Re: Would you attend an End of Summer Gala-event?

Post by Slarg232 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Is this for the PC, PSN or Xbox?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 pm

All 3, and whichever SL you can use to invade/host/sunbro/whatever.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:22 pm

I'd be in. not sure about organizing. My best event to date had less than half a dozen participants 8')
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Ya just gotta get the right crowd, skare. BTW, how's the project?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Of course, I'm always down for a DkS-themed soiree. :red-orb:
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 am

Not great. First had a heck of a week trying to get caught up at work and then a beach vacation with the family. Still off work for the rest of the week so if I can wake up I'll try to get some work in.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:20 am

Aye, sorry to hear that skare. Though the beach sounds nice right about now (Bloody heatwave!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:49 pm