Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Yarxov
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
Seignar
8 posters

Quick-select! Item of choice?

Poll

Which of these items should you have in your quick-select at all times in PVP?

[ 8 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap8%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 19 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap19%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [19%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap2%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [2%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap13%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap1%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [1%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap2%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [2%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap6%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap3%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap1%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [1%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap3%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 6 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap6%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 9 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap9%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap0%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap0%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap9%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_lcap8%Quick-select! Item of choice? I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 4 ]

Total Votes: 101
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Quick-select! Item of choice? Empty Quick-select! Item of choice?

Post by Seignar Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Title says it all; what 5 items would you carry in Quick-Select at all times during PVP? Divine Blessing
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Quick-select! Item of choice? Empty Re: Quick-select! Item of choice?

Post by Yukon Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Green blossom: I eat stamina for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Charcoal PR: To counter people who buff before duels, so they don't feel lonely.

Poison throwing knifes: ... Shrug

Black Seperation Crystal: to leave fights quickly if the host is ganging, or popping divine blessings/glitching.

thats usually all I carry. But I guess if I had to carry 5 the next would be loyd's to replace my crystal, I'd just rather not.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Divine Blessing shouldn't be there. The only way you can really use it 'all the time in PvP' is if you're glitching.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Agreed. I try to keep some moss on me, surfing the menus while fighting isnt exactly the best.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 pm

I only use Dragon Torso and Head Stones when I invade or white phantom, I have Estus equipped if I'm hosting, and trying to beat it, but I don't use them in a real PvP, in an invasion, I will chug though. I dislike the clutter, and the dragon abilities work best when quickly alternated, I can't chance eating a moss or whatever like that. I'm also a minimalist.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:31 pm

I voted prism stones. I love littering host worlds with the stones! big grin
    kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by kiwi_commander Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:38 am

Wow, I'm very surprised I am not the only one that uses Black Separation Crystal in the quick select menu.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:54 am

I might end up being the only one selecting Bloodred Moss, but when playing naked bleed suddenly becomes a major treath.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:07 pm