Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more!

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

[Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more! Empty [Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more!

Post by ChizFreak Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Yeah, I'm going to buy it. Even if I already have Dark Souls for PS3, even if I already won the game like 45 times, even if I created more than 25 (or so) characters, even if I already played like +2500 hours in the PS3 [Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more! 639795459 .

I'm going to entirely record my first playthrough and most PvP battles I have. I would have done this if I had the means to record my PS3, but now that I started my own YouTube channel a while ago, and I wanted to tell everyone in my favorite community of my favorite game, that I'm going to upload LOTS of videos of this. And when say lots, I mean that I will surely play another 2500 hours in my PC edition hahaha.

Obviously the game is not launched yet [Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more! 3358384175 , but this is just an announcement. When the games launches, I will create another thread like this with a link to my channel and all that.

Currently I'm recording videos of Diablo III mainly, though I have been recording a bit of my playthrough of Kings Fields IV: The Ancient city (Demon's Souls' predecessor, made by FromSoftware too); but with Dark Souls coming out, I will put all my focus in that game. The Game. FYI it will be launched 24th of August.

Expect lots of PvP fights too [Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more! 3207319737 , and lots of videos showing funny-builds, ultra-skill-based builds (using bad equipment equipment or just-for-the-looks equipment ones); requested builds, tips on PvP (2500 hours gave me much experience, and I love to share it [Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more! 3149687655) , and MORE!

Thank you all, and as a tiny request, I ask anyone to check my Diablo III videos right now, and subscribe to my channel in anticipation to the Dark Souls related content, so you don't miss it! I promise you won't regret it!

I will be the first SOURCE of gameplay of the new content in the Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition! I will review the new weapons! Showcase the new spells, and MORE!

Extra joy: I've just bought a Bluetooth USB so I can play the PC edition with my PS3 controller, so expect videos where I kick the butt of everybody! [Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more! 3510096238

My Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more! 945058907Thank you for reading! [Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more! 945058907
    and good luck in Dark Souls!

Last edited by ChizFreak on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

[Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more! Empty Re: [Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more!

Post by PaPaSmVrf Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:30 pm

I will be there to watch the day you begin! going to subscribe right now!
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

[Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more! Empty Re: [Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more!

Post by PaPaSmVrf Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:30 pm

going to subscribe tomorrow since I am at work and forgot youtube was blocked!
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:31 pm

PaPaSmVrf wrote:I will be there to watch the day you begin! going to subscribe right now!

Thank you! I promise you won't regret it [Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition YouTube Channel] Going to Record entire playthrough and PvP, the new content and more! 3149687655.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:02 am