Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition SL 5 Playthrough includes all new content bosses

mankind
    mankind

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition SL 5 Playthrough includes all new content bosses Empty Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition SL 5 Playthrough includes all new content bosses

Post by mankind Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:06 am

hi all

this is my first post here. iam a souls series fan since day one. i like to play difficult/hard games and the souls series is something i have missed the last couple of years.

iam always out for hard challenges so i made a "starting class" run in demons, in dks i will do the same. i have no opportunity to record my ps3 gameplay so i bought dks for the pc to record my gameplay easily. i hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me any or leave comments.

here is my sl 5 playthrough of the prepare to die edition. part III will be about the new content and new bosses. all 3 parts show just boss fights, i think there are enough playthroughs on yt and most of you know every corner of the game.

part I: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvLTcuWxy7U&feature=plcp
    part II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzRkKH4N9ik&feature=plcp
    part III: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWStw-bUntQ&feature=plcp

thx 4 watching
    greets mk

Last edited by mankind on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:58 am; edited 4 times in total
    mankind
    mankind

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition SL 5 Playthrough includes all new content bosses Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition SL 5 Playthrough includes all new content bosses

Post by mankind Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:57 am

if you have troubles defeating the new bosses or if you need hints like where can you free sif, watch the third part of my sl5 playthrough. i fought all new content bosses, yes with sl5.

have fun watching and have fun with the new content!

thx, greets mk
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition SL 5 Playthrough includes all new content bosses Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition SL 5 Playthrough includes all new content bosses

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 am

I was going to do a SL10 mage playthrough of the new content as my first playthrough, i got past artorias. I just started getting annoyed, and i realized it wasn't as fun as i intended. I like low level runs, but i had a lot of knowledge of the game when i did them before. Plus the new bosses/mobs are highly resistant to elemental weapons. I will eventually do one, after i get my other characters through the DLC and have a good grasp on it. Well done with the SL5 run.
    mankind
    mankind

Post by mankind Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:45 am

FruitPunchNinja wrote:I was going to do a SL10 mage playthrough of the new content as my first playthrough, i got past artorias. I just started getting annoyed, and i realized it wasn't as fun as i intended. I like low level runs, but i had a lot of knowledge of the game when i did them before. Plus the new bosses/mobs are highly resistant to elemental weapons. I will eventually do one, after i get my other characters through the DLC and have a good grasp on it. Well done with the SL5 run.

i like low level runs too but i did it after i first went through the content, had to get the knowledge of the new bosses and their moves. and i had to test which weapons are good to beat those bosses. as in my opinion "pure" weapons (+10 or +15) are the best choice for the dlc, even if they have lower AR than elementals. elementals are not as good as pure ones with a starting class.
    do one after you get one char through the content, it is a lot of fun. good luck.

thanks
    greets mk
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:02 am

That is what i figured, using +15 over elemental would end up being better despite not even having higher then minimum dex/str.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:18 pm