Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combined sl 120 Tournament Idea DkS and DeS

The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Combined sl 120 Tournament Idea DkS and DeS Empty Combined sl 120 Tournament Idea DkS and DeS

Post by The Once-Ler Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:15 pm

So...I have had this idea kicking around in my head for a while and wanted to gauge interest and availability. My thought is to set up a combined Dark Souls and Demon's Souls Tournament. This would obviously be a multi-night proposition and all entering would need copies of both games with SL 120 charaters (I have exactly 1 sl 120 DeS Character as most of mine are 125). These are my thoughts on the idea.

1) Double Elimination- Meaning you are gauranteed a fight in the initial round of both games.

2) 1-2 rounds per night with best of 5 winning each round

3) Fighting shifts arenas DkS to DeS (and vice versa)for each round Starting with DkS in Round 1

4) Rounds and Location shifts occur until there is a victor with less than 2 losses.

5) If there are odd numbers after the first two rounds the people with the best record may get a bye for that round

Additional rules to be placed and an official signup will be posted if there are enough interested parties. Please post here if you have copies of both games and would be interested in this idea. We will also need hosts in both games. I am looking for 16 entrants to start and am thinking about doing this at the end of September (Friday the 27th to start) to give people time to character build/practice.

Post here if you are interested:)
    The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Combined sl 120 Tournament Idea DkS and DeS Empty Re: Combined sl 120 Tournament Idea DkS and DeS

Post by The Once-Ler Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:39 pm

BTW...I was not sure where to post this. I almost put it in the 120 FC thread, but was not sure so I put it in general PvP thread since it is combined DKS and DES. Mods, please feel free to move it there if that is more appropriate. Thanks.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:19 am