Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ublug
OrnsteinBro
Pesth
7 posters

(Spoiler) Where the hell did Ciaran go?! (Spoiler)

Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

(Spoiler) Where the hell did Ciaran go?! (Spoiler) Empty (Spoiler) Where the hell did Ciaran go?! (Spoiler)

Post by Pesth Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:12 pm

I beated artorias and traded his souls for her weapons, as i didnt want her gear atm i didnt kill her, but now she is gone from the grave and i can't find her anywhere :?:
    OrnsteinBro
    OrnsteinBro
    Addicted
    Addicted

(Spoiler) Where the hell did Ciaran go?! (Spoiler) Empty Re: (Spoiler) Where the hell did Ciaran go?! (Spoiler)

Post by OrnsteinBro Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 pm

She leaves once you give her Arty's soul and reload. ENB confirmed it in a recent video.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

(Spoiler) Where the hell did Ciaran go?! (Spoiler) Empty Re: (Spoiler) Where the hell did Ciaran go?! (Spoiler)

Post by Pesth Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:28 pm

hum... i thought so, but can anyone know if i can find her somewhere else?
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Been pondering this myself. Maybe her clothes can be found in the open chests where you picked up the silver pendant, or on her corpse in sif's area where the hornet ring is located?
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:53 pm

There must be something important she does with the soul, since otherwise there is no reason not to kill her.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:59 pm

I've travelled through Oolacile a second time and didn't find anything except a couple missed shinies and some more dialog (+ a gift of a giant bow) from my new best friend, H.G. Swells. No sign of Ciaran.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:19 pm

It would be cool if we could summon her for the siff boss fight, and somehow she stops you from killing him and get the ring for you bounce
    carlucio
    carlucio
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by carlucio Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:24 pm

I'm searching for her as well, that's also the reason why i didnt kill gwin yet.
    cptCapsi

Post by cptCapsi Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:26 am

I'm lost too.
    After talking to her I could not decide what to do with that soul and i thought I can go back to her ....unfortunately not.

Maybe we can collect informations and confirm that she disappears from the playthrough. (Would be a bit disapointing)

where I searched so far, after talking to her:

- behind the grave at Sif battle (Sif defeatet before) = nothing
    - at the grave in the Oolacile Arena = nothing
    - Firelinkshrine (bonefire & open chest) = nothing
    - Oolacile-Mausoleum = nothing
    - Oolacile-Town (as mentioned before) = nothing

any other suggestions?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 pm