Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
IceIfrit666
n0rain
robsthedon
Xskulled
Slarg232
misery013
Pesth
mrkekz
Dubscythe
PaPaSmVrf
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Leeroy_Jenkins
TehInfamousAmos
Isirith
Seenblack
DxV04
StarScarJenova
22 posters

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 5 Empty Re: StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

Post by StarScarJenova Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:53 pm

WyrmHero

Spoiler:

Is this one better, Wyrm? I tried a couple different combinations for poses and gestures and this was probably the best for display of the server, which isnt saying much cause it's still a bit dark. I have another where the toon is bowing, but the server isnt visible and I have a point up one, but the server goes into the xanthos crown. So I figured I'd show this one and see what you think. big grin
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 5 Empty Re: StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

Post by StarScarJenova Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Alright, I got a few done today! I'm working on PaPaSmVrfs sig and then I need to jump on Specter and Miserys stuff. Those will more than likely be done tomorrow!

Gonna go run some duels of the planeswalker! PvP got me all dark souls out for a bit. See you guys soon! big grin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:21 pm

That one looks perfect, love the picture. Can you write the name very tiny at the lower right corner.
    mrkekz
    mrkekz

Post by mrkekz Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:08 am

its even better than i've expected it to be =))) looks *** cool ;-) great idea with the quote separated from the name ... didnt thought about that =( but its simply perfect ;-)))

now i only need to know how i can use it as a profile pic ... =( im not very good with this forum and pc stuff ... =(

edit: ah ok hope it works now ... lets see =)

edit2: nope ... sry guys im out its not working =( im saving the picture on my device but it wont work ... =(
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:20 am

Looks great mudo, thanks dude!

I hope you guys dont mind with me rocking a Gough armour avatar before the dlc comes for consoles sad
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:24 pm

mrkekz wrote:its even better than i've expected it to be =))) looks *** cool ;-) great idea with the quote separated from the name ... didnt thought about that =( but its simply perfect ;-)))

now i only need to know how i can use it as a profile pic ... =( im not very good with this forum and pc stuff ... =(

edit: ah ok hope it works now ... lets see =)

edit2: nope ... sry guys im out its not working =( im saving the picture on my device but it wont work ... =(

The easiest thing would be to take the URL from the image and then in the avatar upload screen put the URL into space to upload via URL. And voila! big grin
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Starscarjenovas, May I ask you to please make me a signature with this picture and/or a different picture of Leroy and the words "I come to cleanse this land" somewhere on them?

https://i.imgur.com/OrXq4.jpg
    mrkekz
    mrkekz

Post by mrkekz Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:05 am

yes !!! now im just as great as everyone else here !!! =))) big thank you to starscar jenova ;-)
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Glad you liked it mrkekz! I'm gonna be I'm watching the DNC tonight and finishing up avatars and sigs! Stay tuned for finished results! big grin Oh and I've been on a demon's souls kick. Can't believe I forgot how epic that game was! big grin

Edit: Got you down for a sig, slarg! big grin Also, Robsthedon I received your request! Be expecting them very soon! big grin
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Robsthedon

Spoiler:

Hey, Rob! This is one of the shots I chose! Let me know if you would want a different one. big grin
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Can I request one with a pic I provide?
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:46 pm

xskulled, go for it!
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Okay give me a few minutes to take a worthy SS happy
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:50 pm

No, problem. Also, I just realized I've been a fan of your vids! Shieldus is dope, but I really liked Dem jumps! Hardcore parkour! big grin
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Awesome big grin Always nice to get feedback on my videos.

I am planning a sequel for Dem Jumps, but I've got about 4 other projects lined up aswell. I'll be churning them out, worry not!

EDIT: How about this one? I'm not too sure about the quality and what not. Let me know what you think~
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:15 pm

I can use that one. Were you wanting a sig or avatar?
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:23 pm

An Avatar would be great. After all, this is an Avatar Emporium big grin

Perhaps in the future when I come up with a cool idea for a Siggy I'll request one through you happy
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:03 pm

WyrmHero

Spoiler:

I totally just noticed that you wanted this modification Wyrm. So sorry! :oops:
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Slarg232

Spoiler:

Hey, Slarg! What do we think about this Sig? I think it came out dope. I wanted to get most of Leeroys upper torso so I had to sacrifice some of the grant. Hope you like it!
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:42 pm

PaPaSmVrf

Hey, bro! I wanted to know which one exactly is the quote you wanted for Laurentius.

I have:

"I see. I suppose I was mistaken. In any case, I definitely trust you. Apologies, my friend. Forget that I said anything. "

or

"A pyromancer's flame is a part of his own body. The flame develops right along with his skill.... Sorry. You're a pyromancer yourself. You already know this. When I gave you that flame, I gave you a part of myself. Please take good care of it."

Both of these sound like something a sincere, Friendly individual would say to incite trust and friendship so I was unsure. Thanks! big grin
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:13 pm

That's just perfect man, exactly how I envisioned it when I asked for the sig

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 5 639795459
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Glad you like it, bro!
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:12 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:Robsthedon

Spoiler:

Hey, Rob! This is one of the shots I chose! Let me know if you would want a different one. big grin

That's great thanks Star
    n0rain
    n0rain
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by n0rain Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:21 am

I was thinking about having a Crescent Axe signature but don't really knoe how or if it's possible.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:16 am

With the image? With a quote pertinent to the axe?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:20 am