Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
IceIfrit666
n0rain
robsthedon
Xskulled
Slarg232
misery013
Pesth
mrkekz
Dubscythe
PaPaSmVrf
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Leeroy_Jenkins
TehInfamousAmos
Isirith
Seenblack
DxV04
StarScarJenova
22 posters

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 4 Empty Re: StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

Post by Pesth Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:57 pm

If i send a picture for you from my two guys from the DLC can you make a badass sign with the Kingseeker Frampt quote in the middle "The beings who possess these souls have outlived their their usefulness, or chosen the path of the wicked. Let there be no guilt - let there be no vacillation."?
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium!  CLOSED - Page 4 Empty Re: StarScarJenovas' Avatar Emporium! CLOSED

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Of course! Just PM me and I'll send you my email for ease of transfer. big grin
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:40 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:Any particular part of the game? Hollow? Chilling at firelink? Would you like a specific quote? I was thinking Laurentius in the barrels saying, "I thought I was going to be her lunch!"

lol!

I'd like him to be chilling at firelink, saying what he says after you deny to tell him about the chaos pyromancies, saying he still trusts you as a friend, that quote about being his friend is the reason why every other npc in firelink is dead except for him lol
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Sorry I got no work done today, was just doing some content for my youtube channel silly
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:45 pm

PaPaSmVrf wrote:
    StarScarJenova wrote:Any particular part of the game? Hollow? Chilling at firelink? Would you like a specific quote? I was thinking Laurentius in the barrels saying, "I thought I was going to be her lunch!"

lol!

I'd like him to be chilling at firelink, saying what he says after you deny to tell him about the chaos pyromancies, saying he still trusts you as a friend, that quote about being his friend is the reason why every other npc in firelink is dead except for him lol

Sounds good, also did you see the Avatar I made? Wanted to make sure it was cool or if you wanted something different. big grin
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:46 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Sorry I got no work done today, was just doing some content for my youtube channel silly

Its all good, broski! big grin
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:36 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:
    PaPaSmVrf wrote:

lol!

I missed it!

It looks awesome! the only thing I ask is that you change the font of PaPaSmVrf to something like old english text (the one in word, or something similar) and take the sunbro symbol off, I forgot about the creeper face it has lol. Thanks so much man! Its awesome!!!!!

Sounds good, also did you see the Avatar I made? Wanted to make sure it was cool or if you wanted something different. big grin
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Sounds good, PaPaSmVrf! I'll have it done tonight. big grin
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:42 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:Sounds good, PaPaSmVrf! I'll have it done tonight. big grin

Thanks A bunch man!!!!
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:44 pm

oh, one more thing, I can totally take the face out of the sunbro symbol.
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:46 pm

hmmmmm...... Whatever you thinks looks best! either a faceless symbol or no symbol is fine with me!
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:40 am

PaPaSmVrf

Spoiler:

This is what it'll be with Old English text and the faceless symbol. Wants this one or do you still want the symbol out? big grin
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:34 am

Pesth

Spoiler:

Hey Pesth, I hope this is how you pictured the sig. Considering the size I was going for and the amount of text it felt like limited space. I can modify if you don't like it, don't worry! big grin
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:42 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:Pesth

Spoiler:

Hey Pesth, I hope this is how you pictured the sig. Considering the size I was going for and the amount of text it felt like limited space. I can modify if you don't like it, don't worry! big grin

No! dont change it, this is better than i expected GOOD JOB man!
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:49 pm

Glad you liked it Pesth! Let me know if there's anything else I can do for ya!

Also, this weekend in going to be in Sens doing the gravelording with DxV04 and company so I won't get much done in terms of avatar and sigs, but worry not, they're being worked on! big grin
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:54 pm

You'll have to do my avatar with the same border and font from the signature... But i'll send you the picture for the avatar in your e-mail big grin

OBS: the color of the font is awesome lookin with the gold tracer
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:10 pm

Yeah that's what I figured would be a good color for text and such.
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Avatar is amazing!!!! I can't wait for the sig!!!!
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:17 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:Leeroy_Jenkins

Spoiler:

Hey yo, Leeroy! Shonuff! What do you think about this one?

big grin
    The shot isn't as clear as I wanted if that shot is to hard could you try another cut-scene like the gargoyle fight or the demons flying him to anor londo maybe the brighter environment will help get a cleaner shot.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:26 pm

No problem, Leeroy!
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:28 am

Hey, everyone! Fear not, I haven't forgotten about the queue! I've been taking part in the Gravesworn mass this weekend and have also been hosting a nice little fight club in the burg (slabs as prizes, add me on PSN! big grin) so I havent been working on the avatars and sigs, but I'm back to it tomorrow! big grin

Thanks, guys! big grin
    misery013
    misery013

Post by misery013 Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:05 am

Can you make me a Rhea? :-)
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:59 pm

mrkekz

Spoiler:

Alright, time to play catch up. I spent all weekend on the PvP circuit and got little done in terms of the shop so I'm back on it, guys! big grin Thanks for being so patient! Oh and I hope you guys all had a good memorial day weekend! Well for those in the U.S. if youre not in the U.S. I hope you had a great weekend! Hopefully you guys didnt drink too much! I know I did...>.

Let me know what you think mrkekz, I know it isnt exactly as described, but both quote and name at the bottom wouldve made it really tough to read in avatar form so I took the liberty of making it like this. Hope you like it! big grin
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Leeoy_Jenkins

Spoiler:

Hey Leeroy, this was one of the cooler shots I got from doing the whole sens to anor and back. The others had alot of motion blur so I went with this. What do you think? Better than the previous? Hope you like it! big grin
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Pesth

Spoiler:

Hey, Pesth! I saw what you were saying with the leg. I wanted to try and work with the other image, but the original was so dark that when I tried to normalize the image it distorted it something weird! I know this is a basic image, but it feels like it fits with your sig. If you want something else done with it let me know! big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:51 am