Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
DoughGuy
Avenger649
samster628
Automancer
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Spurgun
SlakeMoth
Nybbles
Manahscarlet
vatar5
CaptanSpudsy
Phoenix Rising
StarScarJenova
Rynn
18 posters

Rynn Has finally reached the DLC areas

Manahscarlet
    Manahscarlet

Rynn Has finally reached the DLC areas - Page 2 Empty Re: Rynn Has finally reached the DLC areas

Post by Manahscarlet Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:44 am

yeaaaaa good luck with that sis, the only reason I beat him was because I had a faster weapon then you. No offense, but ultra great swords are not the best thing to fight is squirrely armored butt
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Rynn Has finally reached the DLC areas - Page 2 Empty Re: Rynn Has finally reached the DLC areas

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:52 am

Manahscarlet wrote:yeaaaaa good luck with that sis, the only reason I beat him was because I had a faster weapon then you. No offense, but ultra great swords are not the best thing to fight is squirrely armored butt
    No Armor?
    Ultra Greatsword.
    AHAHAHAHA!
    Yeah, imma die, but it's epic.
    I am about to get Logans Catalyst, and then we will have ourselves a great time in the DLC by killing Arty with magic.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:25 am

Alright, i just kiled Seath (with the dragonslayer bow), and now that i have logans catalyst and the crystal spells, i am returning to the DLC to kill the lord Artorias.
    samster628
    samster628
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by samster628 Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:53 am

You'll likley find it much easier as with a highish int you can take about half his health off with souls spears and soul mass alone. By highish i mean about 50. Also i would reccomend using normal attacks until he goes into a sludge tornado as up till then he is relitively slow. Not that you need my help.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:31 am

Ok.
    This boss EXISTS TO PISS ME OFF.
    I got it down to 10% HP and it started spamming it's triple jumping slam.
    After like the 20th time he did it in a row, He suddenly did something where he threw snot at me and one shot me.
    So he did a -new- attack after getting me ultra-used to dodging something via spamming it. This entire DLC can go to hell.
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:40 am

I can't wait until you meet dark mages. They can hit you from half way across the map. Even worse when you face two at once.
    Manahscarlet
    Manahscarlet

Post by Manahscarlet Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:46 am

You know, its funny, she makes fun of me when I rage about dieing alout and just getting owned, but when she encounters this DLC she rages like no tommrow and says, and I quote 'Screw this DLC, I'm getting my bow AND NEVER RETURNING TO THIS GOD FORSAKEN HELLHOLE'

And then won't let me make fun of her about it...
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:53 am

Manahscarlet wrote:You know, its funny, she makes fun of me when I rage about dieing alout and just getting owned, but when she encounters this DLC she rages like no tommrow and says, and I quote 'Screw this DLC, I'm getting my bow AND NEVER RETURNING TO THIS GOD FORSAKEN HELLHOLE'

Because *** YOU.
    You rage at places you perfectly know how to beat, while I'm raging at a place that the very existence of ruined PvP, and is filled with the cheapest ******** I have ever seen. Both these bosses are harder then every other boss I've fought in the entire game. This entire DLC is absolutely retarded.

Artorias is dead, I'm now moving into the town to see what ******** lies ahead.
    Manahscarlet
    Manahscarlet

Post by Manahscarlet Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:55 am

Rynn wrote:
    Manahscarlet wrote:You know, its funny, she makes fun of me when I rage about dieing alout and just getting owned, but when she encounters this DLC she rages like no tommrow and says, and I quote 'Screw this DLC, I'm getting my bow AND NEVER RETURNING TO THIS GOD FORSAKEN HELLHOLE'

Because *** YOU.
    You rage at places you perfectly know how to beat, while I'm raging at a place that the very existence of ruined PvP, and is filled with the cheapest ******** I have ever seen. Both these bosses are harder then every other boss I've fought in the entire game. This entire DLC is absolutely retarded.

Artorias is dead, I'm now moving into the town to see what ******** lies ahead.
    *holds nose* two words, tic tac, I can smell your rage induced firebreath through my computer screen
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:58 am

Alright, so, the enemies over here gave me a little surprise by having a running attack, but they aren't too strong, so they aren't impeding my movement at all. I'm carefully moving through the township...
    Is this an early Parish? It looks like the parish.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:00 am

Killed my first sorcerer.
    Saw a soul, picked it up.
    Almost got backstabbed.
    Felt like an idiot.
    Reminded i am a newb now.
    Manahscarlet
    Manahscarlet

Post by Manahscarlet Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:00 am

You know, I agree, it has the same feel as the parish if a bit larger and more evil, so yea, I can see your feeling...still, its like a million times worse then the parish
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:05 am

I saw a wall that said "LET THERE BE LIGHT"
    While I was contemplating what it was talking about, i got killed by a dark orb sorcery.
    I have no idea where i was.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:07 am

Fun Fact: You can hit 2 enemies with the same dragon slayer arrow if they are close enough to each other.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:14 am

I have found the spell dark orb.

For anyone wondering: DLC Deaths: 98
    DLC Deaths not related to Artorias: 27
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:16 am

I just backstabbed a sorcerer and got the "I'm sorry" carving.
    I wanted that. I'm going to use it as a Trolling tool when i backstab gankers.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:20 am

Rynn wrote:I have found the spell dark orb.

For anyone wondering: DLC Deaths: 98
    DLC Deaths not related to Artorias: 27
    Didnt you die to the sanctuary guardian like 68 times?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:23 am

..Just got eaten by a mimic.

The sanctuary Guardian killed me 68 times, Arty killed me 27, 27 + 68 - 95, 3 deaths otherwise. 1 was falling off a cliff.
    Two in the township.

Death 99 is served by a mimic.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:30 am

After spending several guesome minutes sniping enemies until the room was clear, i have picked up the dark fog spell.
    I also just figured out what "LET THERE BE LIGHT" meant, and i am going to use cast light near that soapstone later.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:37 am

I found the shortcut back to the township bonfire. I activated it, but i havn't sat down so that i can just press onward into the township without all the enemies returning
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:38 am

Okay.
    I don't KNOW what the hell that was but i hope to never see it again.
    This creature with a wrecking ball for an arm charged me. My dragon bow killed it before it reached me.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:46 am

I just found the Dark Bead Spell.
    The Abyss is a pretty awesome place i feel.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:48 am

WHY IS THERE AN ILLUSORY WALL ON THE GROUND?
    Rynn is now lost again.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:00 am

Ok, since my last post, i found an illusionary wall that had a dog holding a sword (sif?), i think i saved it from the creatures around it, that seem to lack any attacks.
    I then took an elevator that moved at lightspeed back to the sanctuary. I found this girl over Artorias's grave, she demanded the soul, so i gave it to her. She gave me the gold and silver tracer.
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:06 am

Rynn wrote:Ok, since my last post, i found an illusionary wall that had a dog holding a sword (Sif?), i think i saved it from the creatures around it, that seem to lack any attacks.
    I then took an elevator that moved at lightspeed back to the sanctuary. I found this girl over Artorias's grave, she demanded the soul, so i gave it to her. She gave me the gold and silver tracer.

Rynn Has finally reached the DLC areas - Page 2 Facepalm

Yes, that is Sif, and it was Ciaran you talked to to get the tracers.

Not really that hard to guess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:32 pm