Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
DoughGuy
Avenger649
samster628
Automancer
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Spurgun
SlakeMoth
Nybbles
Manahscarlet
vatar5
CaptanSpudsy
Phoenix Rising
StarScarJenova
Rynn
18 posters

Rynn Has finally reached the DLC areas

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Rynn Has finally reached the DLC areas - Page 4 Empty Re: Rynn Has finally reached the DLC areas

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:34 am

so i take it no tail weapon?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Rynn Has finally reached the DLC areas - Page 4 Empty Re: Rynn Has finally reached the DLC areas

Post by Rynn Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:36 am

I'd rather kill the monster then deal with getting it's tail, but we did wind up with it's tail. I'm one sword richer.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:48 am

Bcc17 wrote:
    Rynn wrote:
    Gazman0169 wrote:Evening Slake, nuff said. Shall I get your hat whilst I'm at it? lol

All joking aside, I did something similar with Alvina on my first trip into that part of the DLC, and kept trying to take pot shots at her thinking that it would drop something good if I was quick enough to get it. Luckily she was always quicker than me, and it was only when I chanced upon a post mentioning that Alvina leads you to a secret passage that it finally cottoned on that it was her I'd been trying to off. You would of thought that the meowing would of given it away!

Rynn Has finally reached the DLC areas - Page 4 2707236321

In my defense I did go in blind, but that still doesn't excuse me being so blonde when I'm a piggin brunette! lol
    Wait...
    That was Alvina?
    I never got close enough to see it and thought it was a phantom projection of sif leading me to where he was caught.
    Doesn't Alvina hate sif?
    Why is Alvina helping Sif?

I quit this thread.

+1 I say, +1! LMAO!
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 am

CaptanSpudsy wrote:
    Automancer wrote:Apparently since this was 100 years in the past, Alvina is still a child like Sif?

From the Cat Covenant Ring description:
    The white cat Alvina speaks a human tongue
    and has lived since the early Age of Fire.

In my mind that means she's (compared to humans) in her 20's during the DLC, while in the stock game she's in 50's. Meaning that she's probably hundreds of years old at the during the stock game.

I know that, i meant that she could have been a child during the DLC over a 100 years ago.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:32 pm