Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
SlakeMoth
Juutas
Forum Pirate
BeeSeaEss
Elite Knight
NinesVoerman
Djem
Mr. Tart
Emergence
dancash1808
Spurgun
deadagain
BIG TIME MASTER
Tolvo
reim0027
bunnywink
DoughGuy
User
PlasticandRage
BrotherBob
24 posters

Your opinion on Vegans and Veganism

Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Your opinion on Vegans and Veganism - Page 3 Empty Re: Your opinion on Vegans and Veganism

Post by Hydreigon11 Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Serious_Much wrote:...I never said it was a good thing to not eat meat. I love meat, and i actually think the concept of being vegetarian is a bit silly but oh well silly

I'm not really ringing my hands to be honest, I just find it strange that noone seems bothered to do something to try and stretch out the resources that we got left, and postpone the time when we run out of these things. I hate the whole 'go green' thing since that kinda stuff makes very little difference, it's the guys who actually make the stuff that eats through fossil fuels that have to implement change..

Anyway, not a discussion for this thread really. Summary; Don't be a veggie, we'd still be monkeys lol!

Actually if early humans only ate veggies, we'd be extinct. There'd just be a dumber herbivorous species where our species is. Just nit picking lol!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Your opinion on Vegans and Veganism - Page 3 Empty Re: Your opinion on Vegans and Veganism

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Well, that could be true yeah, to be fair we're just speculating the lot of this, but that's quite a scary point, if we'd remained veggies we wouldn't exist anymore..

I guess thats probably why we say we wouldn't have evolved, it's a nicer way to break it to the veggies silly
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:09 pm

I think I've lost the will to live. Take a look at my post of the 7th January and read it properly this time.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Perhaps we need a "your opinions on environmentalism" thread, sounds like it could be fun twisted
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Considering gamers all rinse electricity as their main occupation of enjoyment, i think it would be fairly one sided silly
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Yes because video games are the single largest contributor to the destruction of the environment. not you know coal power plants or attempting to exploit alternative oil sources.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Well it's not really that dan, it's more like.. who do you think the power plants are supplying most? Answer: guys like us who have a amazing amount of electrical devices all whirring at once.

I agree though it's not as much our problem to deal with as the people who are managing the large scale distribution or production thats involved with insustainable resource materials
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:12 pm

SlakeMoth wrote:I think I've lost the will to live. Take a look at my post of the 7th January and read it properly this time.

He wasn't saying anything along the lines of patronizing people who use technology. What he was saying is that the people who are in charge of the actual production should be trying to improve their production. And yes, that does make sense; the average person does not care where their power comes from. Many of them would prefer it be green to help ease their conscience, but they still don't really care. They don't give the slightest damn if their power comes from nuclear fission or hydroelectric.

Let's put it this way: say every car around right now was electric. Now, some people would ***** and complain about how the power is still coming from fossil fuels, but it is impossibly, insanely easier to convert one power plant then to convert millions of cars.
    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BrotherBob Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:55 am

If someone has started a "Your Opinions on Environmentalism" thread, as mentioned by dancash1808, post the link!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:42 am