Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
reim0027
Yarxov
Emergence
EeAyEss
notfalstaff
Jester's Tears
ted1023
SillentShadow
Saturday-Saint
FinPeku
Sneezer
LoreFF
Baal-Avatar
vatar5
Sentiel
sure-magicians
Murkulanvippi
Rifter7
Tolvo
Soris Ice Goldwing
The Letter X
Forum Pirate
RANT
DemonOfFate
Casdman
29 posters

A "Learn how to fight" Fight Club

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

A "Learn how to fight" Fight Club - Page 3 Empty Re: A "Learn how to fight" Fight Club

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Let's just all nominate Baal and whine until he does it, trust me, whining gets people to do things for you. winking
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A "Learn how to fight" Fight Club - Page 3 Empty Re: A "Learn how to fight" Fight Club

Post by sure-magicians Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:09 pm

Not sure if I have deserved the right to nominate anyone, but just in case, he's got my vote, now for the whining part....
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Thanks Tolvo for the vote of... confidence, but I am not able to lead these. The correct approach would be for someone to volunteer to organize instead of a voting process.

:bas:
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:47 pm

I know, I just felt like screwing with you. silly

I'd do it myself but I just don't have time, somehow without anything to do I've managed to find a way to fill my time will making Co-Op toons and doing information gathering for the Wiki.

It might be nice for a fresh face to step up rather than one of us who often do these sorts of things, see who is willing to do the work and how well of a job they can do.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Times like this I am reminded of this:

DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Eh... If no one else wants to step up and try to get this to happen ill do it. I'm already second in command for a Clan... Besides i'd be open to do this since i only go to school Tuesday and Thursday...So sure why not.

(Only if no one else wants to try and do it)

Last edited by DemonOfFate on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 pm

I could help with Dex weapons. I'm no "master" like the grand lord Tolvo but I manage fairly well.
    First we need a list of participants and their ID's
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 pm

You have no idea how rusty I am. silly
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm

I forgot you could lock on. And keep pressing O to open doors.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Emergence wrote:Times like this I am reminded of this:

I love how you always emerge with something funny. lol!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm definitely not the best DkS player, but if someone wants a spar session with "advice", feel free to PM me here or on PSN.
    Casdman
    Casdman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Casdman Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:55 am

Baal-Avatar wrote:It seems like this topic has interest from both people who want to learn and want to teach, but it feels like someone needs to appoint themselves a coordinator and help finalize the details including soul level, location, weapons, participants, etc. We have had similar groups in the past and their success was dependent on the quality of organization.

A "Learn how to fight" Fight Club - Page 3 932657698
    A very good and much needed idea, ive had exams the past few days so i havnt had the time to check up on this, but im quite suprised at how its blown up. Someone should start a "official thread" and begin proper coordination. Id still be happy to help coordinate but this is definitely something that takes more than one person to set up happy
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 am

I'm completely new to even participating in something like this let alone help to organize it, but I'll gladly help any way I can to get this going.

Would be really great if this could actually happen...
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:23 am

I've not read anything but OP, but I just wanna say that we kinda have "Learn how to duel"- FC in the covenats in the covenant section of the forum. Maybe more people from pvp section should check it out
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:30 am

Forgot to mention my time zone: GMT -6:00 (AKA CST)
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:27 pm

There's so much I don't know about PvP... I'd like to learn if anybody is willing to teach me.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:52 am

hageshisa wrote:I've not read anything but OP, but I just wanna say that we kinda have "Learn how to duel"- FC in the covenats in the covenant section of the forum. Maybe more people from pvp section should check it out

I browsed the covenants sections but it seems to be more for the experienced fighters, unless I totally missed what you are referring you but in that case could you point me in the right direction?

I'll join any Learn to Duel or Fight club, and if anyone who is also relatively new to this wants to fight me, that would great also.

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:48 pm

experienced fighters

Maybe, but often times it is just a way for a group of friends to get together and have fun.

As for me helping out, I would like to, but I wouldn't have a consistent schedule as I have school. However, if I'm on then feel free to toss me a pm or message. I'll try to clear out my friends list.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:34 pm

As a suggestion to kick start things, since group events are always difficult to coordinate and since the goal here is individualized instruction, perhaps a Big Brother/Big Sister format may help. Folks can cross add each other and pair off when time allows.

Another suggestion would be to use this thread like the build doctor thread. Just post a question related to pvp here, and let the team of teachers answer.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Help the katana users destroy me with their range! sad
    OP,plz nerf...
    What can I do to beat their roll punish? Prostration
    Coryf2209
    Coryf2209
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Coryf2209 Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:44 pm

If this works out, I can see if I can get one of my friends to let us borrow one of the rooms on his Team Speak channel. PM me if you're interested. I can't help directly, because I seem to only be half connected to the DkS server. I can see OGS signs, blood stains, ghosts, and I can invade and be summoned, but I can't get invaded( A "Learn how to fight" Fight Club - Page 3 639795459), or see any sort of summoning sign( A "Learn how to fight" Fight Club - Page 3 1330857165).
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:17 pm

vatar5 wrote:Help the katana users destroy me with their range! sad
    OP,plz nerf...
    What can I do to beat their roll punish? A "Learn how to fight" Fight Club - Page 3 1330857165
    Don't roll predictably.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:31 am