Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Derpwraith
BIG TIME MASTER
gmwdim
Carphil
DemonRider909
mr_no_face
Mr. Tart
Serious_Much
Ashran
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Acarnatia
ChizFreak
ClassicBlaze
GrinTwist
Johnthethird
19 posters

Create your own enemy

Johnthethird
    Johnthethird
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Create your own enemy Empty Create your own enemy

Post by Johnthethird Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Design your own enemy that you want to see in dark souls 2. You can be creative as possible. Just give its name, its characteristics, and if you want tell us how it fits in with the lore of the story. It can be a boss, or a regular enemy.

Here's mine:
    Name: Inhuman Monstrosities
    Description: Inhumans are pale white. They are humanoid from the waste up. Instead of human legs, they have four spider-like legs which they walk on. Their heads look elvish in shape (pointed ears and everything) but where their eyes should be is an exposed section of the skull. They wield "inhuman catalysts", and will spam "inhumanity arrows" which deal massive ammounts of damage (physical). If you are killed by one of their inhumanity arrows, half of your humanity will be gone forever. If you get close, they will use their flails which will take away one humanity forever if you are killed by them.

Lore: In the early days, they were created accidentally by seathe after doing numerous experiments on both humans and humanity sprites. He origionally propsed to turn them into an army to destroy the abyss, but was unable to recreate the experiment to make more of them, or to get them to obey his command. Eventually he let them loose, and they made their way to (wherever the story takes place) where they hunted and preyed on humans wherever they went.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Create your own enemy Empty Re: Create your own enemy

Post by GrinTwist Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Name: Bloated Wyvern
    Description: It's body is very similar to our beloved bridge wyvern except the color of this wyvern is more of a sickly brown. It's eyes, gums, and back are covered in eggs that look a lot like the eggs that we could have replace our heads in Dark Souls. It is also unable to use it's wings as they have been clipped.
    Lore: A large wyvern that has been used as a host for the creatures located near blight town. Unlike the other creatures it is able to remain mobile and has made blight town it's new home.
    Note: This would not be considered a boss as much as a non-respawning enemy or miniboss.
    Johnthethird
    Johnthethird
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Johnthethird Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:04 am

GrinTwist wrote:Name: Bloated Wyvern
    Description: It's body is very similar to our beloved bridge wyvern except the color of this wyvern is more of a sickly brown. It's eyes, gums, and back are covered in eggs that look a lot like the eggs that we could have replace our heads in Dark Souls. It is also unable to use it's wings as they have been clipped.
    Lore: A large wyvern that has been used as a host for the creatures located near blight town. Unlike the other creatures it is able to remain mobile and has made blight town it's new home.
    Note: This would not be considered a boss as much as a non-respawning enemy or miniboss.
    Thanks for the reply. So does the bloated wyvern breethe normal fire? or some rotted poison breathe?
    ClassicBlaze
    ClassicBlaze
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ClassicBlaze Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Name: Doppelganger
    Description: A ghostly wraith that mimics the players equipment and stats, who appears randomly throughout the whole game, becoming a more vicious and challenging foe every time he is deafeated, adapting to your own playstyle while using it to kill you.
    Lore: "The grass is always greenier on the other side " such saying fits him right, for in life, he always wished to be someone else, thinking that others had it easy or better, cursing himself everyday for not having the life he wanted, but never working to make his own better...a depressing and enranged man...who was chained to a life he didnt want to live, but that was made by none but himself... till the day a misterious stranger made him an offer he couldnt refuse...the chance to be whoever he laid eyes on...blind by desire...he accepted...few did he know...that such wish...was but an eternal curse.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:01 pm

ClassicBlaze wrote:Name: Doppelganger
    Description: A ghostly wraith that mimics the players equipment and stats, who appears randomly throughout the whole game, becoming a more vicious and challenging foe every time he is deafeated, adapting to your own playstyle while using it to kill you.
    Lore: "The grass is always greenier on the other side " such saying fits him right, for in life, he always wished to be someone else, thinking that others had it easy or better, cursing himself everyday for not having the life he wanted, but never working to make his own better...a depressing and enranged man...who was chained to a life he didnt want to live, but that was made by none but himself... till the day a misterious stranger made him an offer he couldnt refuse...the chance to be whoever he laid eyes on...blind by desire...he accepted...few did he know...that such wish...was but an eternal curse.

+1

He could be part of a boss fight to balance it out. You encounter him in an area several times, growing stronger/faster everytime you beat him, and you face him in his strongest/smartest form in the boss room.
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:35 pm

IT'S DARK LINK DONE RIGHT
    ClassicBlaze
    ClassicBlaze
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ClassicBlaze Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:07 pm

ChizFreak wrote:

+1

He could be part of a boss fight to balance it out. You encounter him in an area several times, growing stronger/faster everytime you beat him, and you face him in his strongest/smartest form in the boss room.

Hmm....yeah, that could be one hell of an fight!....but Im afraid that it would break its "appear out of nowhere" nature, and a huge hp bar can be kind of a mood killer.

Off-topic: why is my reputation still 0? =(
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Johnthethird wrote:
    GrinTwist wrote:Name: Bloated Wyvern
    Thanks for the reply. So does the bloated wyvern breethe normal fire? or some rotted poison breathe?
    I think it would be best for the wyvern to breathe normal fire and let the undead dragons still have the ability to breathe poison breathe.
    However I thought of a defense attack that it would use called "shudder" all it does is shake it's body as large clots of blood drop down. If you were hit by one the bleed damage goes up 1/3 of the way.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Sin glutton

Sin eating, a practice in many villages, when a man died the local freak, outcast or autistic would be forced to eat bread soked in the blood of the deceased off the corpse in order to take on the deceased's sins.These sin eaters are those who have been shackled with the sin of thousands. With no hope of paradise they initially sought to absorb as much sin as they could before their death but... over time the sin began to taste good, deliscious in fact, enough to make the eater consume the corpses of sinners and soon to seek out sinners and devour them alive.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Name: Forgotten Ancient
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Lore: As the Age of Fire gained power, the old races of the world started fading as a effect from the flame linked. Most of this primeval giants were vanquished, but some are still alive in the ash islands.
    Note: Non-respawning npc. Very Strong.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:22 pm

ClassicBlaze wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:

+1

Hmm....yeah, that could be one hell of an fight!....but Im afraid that it would break its "appear out of nowhere" nature, and a huge hp bar can be kind of a mood killer.

Off-topic: why is my reputation still 0? =(

Oh! I forgot to do it! Sorry, here you have, +1!

PS: Who's the Chaos Marine in your Avatar?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Bonewheel boss, phalanx style. I don't even need to explain the awesomeness of that one.

Two twin fighters, ideally based off the 'gemini' idea. Ornstein style can rush around quickly, possibly his size too, can coordinate attacks, possibly one is magic based while the other more physical, with one buffing the other and one guards the other.

A boss that stays is immobile other than burrowing/teleporting/flying to it's next location. Does long range attacks, uses poison and spawns minions.

Fool's idol style splitting up, with subtle difference between them (I mean crazy subtle), cursed/magical warrior/giant of some description, maybe Artorias-smough kinda size.

Sorry, I did bosses.. but frankly i have more creative freedom with bosses silly

I want more long range mage style enemies next game, just not enough of the bastards yet.

Last edited by Serious_Much on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ClassicBlaze
    ClassicBlaze
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ClassicBlaze Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:32 pm

ChizFreak wrote:Oh! I forgot to do it! Sorry, here you have, +1!

Yay! thanks man, wait....ChizFreak?! I watch your vids on youtube man, even subscribed! now, here you are, giving me my first +1 small world, eh?

Oh, he isnt a mere Chaos Space Marine, like I, he is an Word Bearer, a sorcerer infact, nice fellow must I add...though I dont know his name, maybe you should ask Eliphas....oh wait...he is with the Black Legion now *sighs*
    Johnthethird
    Johnthethird
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Johnthethird Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Bonewheel boss, phalanx style. I don't even need to explain the awesomeness of that one.

Two twin fighters, ideally based off the 'gemini' idea. Ornstein style can rush around quickly, possibly his size too, can coordinate attacks, possibly one is magic based while the other more physical, with one buffing the other and one guards the other.

A boss that stays is immobile other than burrowing/teleporting/flying to it's next location. Does long range attacks, uses poison and spawns minions.

Fool's idol style splitting up, with subtle difference between them (I mean crazy subtle), cursed/magical warrior/giant of some description, maybe Artorias-smough kinda size.

Sorry, I did bosses.. but frankly i have more creative freedom with bosses silly

I want more long range mage style enemies next game, just not enough of the bastards yet.

Alls good. I am actually working on an Invading NPC so I guess all is well.
    ClassicBlaze
    ClassicBlaze
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ClassicBlaze Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Bonewheel boss, phalanx style. I don't even need to explain the awesomeness of that one.

A Bonewheel boss?!?! Have you gone mad?!?!? Such monstruosity cannot ever be created!!

I liked the other ones though...
    Johnthethird
    Johnthethird
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Johnthethird Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:07 am

Enemy: Søren Son of Seathe
    Enemy type: Invading Phantom/NPC

Attributes: He basically looks like Seathe, except he is human sized, and walks on two legs. He wears a roab similar to that of the Channelers but with no helm because instead you see his white dragon head. His wings pop out from the back of his Channeler robe.

He fights by shooting crystal souls arrows, and the seathe breathe out of his mouth. He also will occasionally fly above the player while shooting the breath down.

If you get close he can both attack and parry with his claws (which are buffed with crystal magic weapon).

He will invade three times. By the second time, he begins using homing soul mass as well, and by the third time he invades he trows Lloyds at you, and all his attacks deal slight curse damage.

Lore: Søren is the estranged bastard son of Seathe. He was created when Seathe merged some of his own genetic material with a human fetus. He originally served as his fathers apprentice, but when his father began to lose his mind, he fled Anor Londo and Lordran with many of his fathers spells. Currently, he has been doing studies on humans and humanity due to the upcoming age of dark, and needs to collect humanity sprites to do experiments on.

After all 3 invasions, he will apear in the games central hub as a friendly NPC. You can talk to him. If he has killed you at all, he will apologize, and say that he needed the humanity for his research. To make up for it, he will sell you his spells, and other items, and allow you to join his covenant which is basically a darkwraith-like covenant where you invade and steal humanity. If you killed him on all three times, he will simply offer to sell you his spells and Items in exchange for 3 humanity.

He will be available as a summon NPC to help you with the final boss, or as an enemy NPC who invades in the area right before the boss depending on weather or not you fight him. If he invades in the final area and you kill him, you can find his corpse in the area where he first invades you, and take his robe as well as his cursed dragonbreath spell. If you summon him to help with the boss, he will be able to circle the boss while firing the dragonbreath for a limited ammount of time, but if he gets damaged too much he will crystal out instead of getting killed so make sure to keep the agro off of him.
    ClassicBlaze
    ClassicBlaze
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ClassicBlaze Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:06 pm

Soren...son of Seath? I made a post with that.....you sure you didnt copy it bro? because that wouldnt be cool.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:55 pm

ClassicBlaze wrote:

Yay! thanks man, wait....ChizFreak?! I watch your vids on youtube man, even subscribed! now, here you are, giving me my first +1 small world, eh?

Oh, he isnt a mere Chaos Space Marine, like I, he is an Word Bearer, a sorcerer infact, nice fellow must I add...though I dont know his name, maybe you should ask Eliphas....oh wait...he is with the Black Legion now *sighs*

Lol I feel famous. Man I would still upload Space Marine videos but sadly the game seems to work bad in my current computer, I don't know the reason because it's a very powerful computer, must be something bad with my drivers.
    ClassicBlaze
    ClassicBlaze
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ClassicBlaze Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:56 pm

ChizFreak wrote:
    ClassicBlaze wrote:

Lol I feel famous. Man I would still upload Space Marine videos but sadly the game seems to work bad in my current computer, I don't know the reason because it's a very powerful computer, must be something bad with my drivers.

hehe....wait, are you talking about Dawn of War or Warhammer Space Marine?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 am

Note: I'm horrible with lore, so expect nothing special there.

Numero uno

Spoiler:

Numero dos

Spoiler:

Numero tres

Spoiler:
    mr_no_face
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by mr_no_face Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:19 am

ClassicBlaze wrote:Soren...son of Seath? I made a post with that.....you sure you didnt copy it bro? because that wouldnt be cool.

stolen idea or not an invading dragonoid NPC would be badass
    Johnthethird
    Johnthethird
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Johnthethird Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 am

ClassicBlaze wrote:Soren...son of Seath? I made a post with that.....you sure you didnt copy it bro? because that wouldnt be cool.
    No. It just was the coolest sounding name beginning with S that I could think of. I have never seen any other Soren son of Seathe
    mr_no_face
    mr_no_face
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by mr_no_face Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Isn't Prescilla the Half Breed the daughter of Seath and something?? If Dark Souls 2 is a sequel then I want to see another child of Seath
    Johnthethird
    Johnthethird
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Johnthethird Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 pm

mr_no_face wrote:Isn't Prescilla the Half Breed the daughter of Seath and something?? If Dark Souls 2 is a sequel then I want to see another child of Seath
    Same here. Thats why I made it.
    Johnthethird
    Johnthethird
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Johnthethird Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:18 pm

mr_no_face wrote:

stolen idea or not an invading dragonoid NPC would be badass
    Thanks. I thought it would be really cool to continue seethe's storyline. Also, seathe-like dragonoid is more badass than a regular dragonoid IMO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:34 pm