Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
Hydreigon11
Onion Knight
Odinbear
Jester's Tears
Isirith
barrywilkins
bunnywink
Serious_Much
psychichobo
VaDoom
Sentiel
sure-magicians
steveswede
SlakeMoth
densetsushun
notfalstaff
Flankydizzle
reim0027
Marino.
Soris Ice Goldwing
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Tolvo
Animaaal
LunarFog
Oh_the_Humanity
Ashran
The Letter X
CappuccinoJak
defacto
Sloth9230
34 posters

People who join the forum just to ask for items

WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

People who join the forum just to ask for items - Page 5 Empty Re: People who join the forum just to ask for items

Post by WaffleGuy Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:46 am

BIG TIME MASTER wrote:Well now that I have made 700 post, I feel completely comfortable with asking for 10 slabs and all of the boss weapons. I don't have anything to trade, I just need them for a trophy. PM me if you're feeling generous.

If you are on xbox, I can give you those slabs silly

Also 100th post of this topic?
    YUSPeople who join the forum just to ask for items - Page 5 3207319737
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

People who join the forum just to ask for items - Page 5 Empty Re: People who join the forum just to ask for items

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:45 am

I was just joking. Anything not earned doesn't really mean anything to me, and I'm playing DS now anyways. Finished with DKS.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:02 am

Sloth9230 wrote:densetsushun, Odinbear, Big Time: I know you guys saw an example of what I was talking about lol
    Tell me about it silly
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:09 pm

THEY ARE CUSTOMERS
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Lord of Ash wrote:THEY ARE CUSTOMERS

BEHOLD Prostration
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Custys
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:52 am

I was waiting for this the whole time and Ash didn't fail me.
    Here's a +1. cheers
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:56 am

I'm done asking for my trident now, but I do need to upgrade my newest weapon, the Chaos Blade, that big b*stard in the Catacombs killed me 4 times now...
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:57 am

sure-magicians wrote:I'm done asking for my trident now, but I do need to upgrade my newest weapon, the Chaos Blade, that big b*stard in the Catacombs killed me 4 times now...
    The Black Knight or the titanite Demon? O_o
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:05 am

The BK isn't too hard, I wanted to get the titanite Demon while I was there but he did not cooperate, if it is a he that is, hard to tell...
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:14 am

I've found that a strategy that works for even the most underpowered characters is to stick close to his left arm(the one on the ground), slightly behind it, and whack him between his swings. Also don't get greedy, he tends to spontaneously jump and twist to skewer you which you need to be ready to dodge.
    CappuccinoJak
    CappuccinoJak
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CappuccinoJak Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:25 am

densetsushun wrote:I've found that a strategy that works for even the most underpowered characters is to stick close to his left arm(the one on the ground), slightly behind it, and whack him between his swings. Also don't get greedy, he tends to spontaneously jump and twist to skewer you which you need to be ready to dodge.

i have confirmed this, though i've been doing it forever lol. at first it was an accident then it turned into a counter.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:29 am

sure-magicians wrote:The BK isn't too hard, I wanted to get the titanite Demon while I was there but he did not cooperate, if it is a he that is, hard to tell...
    Do you have RSS?
    If not what's your SL?
    I can provide Demon Tits for you.

Only because it's the Chaos Blade. It deserves that +5 behind it's name. winking
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:34 am

Sentiel wrote:
    sure-magicians wrote:The BK isn't too hard, I wanted to get the titanite Demon while I was there but he did not cooperate, if it is a he that is, hard to tell...
    Do you have RSS?
    If not what's your SL?

Only because it's the Chaos Blade. It deserves that +5 behind it's name. winking

You are too kind, but I'll more then gladly accept, currently level 57, just did Sen's and the Catacombs so the RSS is in sight...

And with regards to that big b*stard in the Catacombs: I have decided to give him a pass for now, just like in the mafia (1 f or 2?) series...
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:00 am

sure-magicians wrote:
    Sentiel wrote:
    Do you have RSS?
    If not what's your SL?

You are too kind, but I'll more then gladly accept, currently level 57, just did Sen's and the Catacombs so the RSS is in sight...

And with regards to that big b*stard in the Catacombs: I have decided to give him a pass for now, just like in the mafia (1 f or 2?) series...
    Can't recall Mafia reference, perhpas because it's a Czech game, so I played in Czech. Nevermind.

I got currently two SL 55s, but I don't know if they got Demon titanite. If they do, no problem. If not, you'll have to get RSS and summon me. If you have Pinwheel alive, you can summon my SL 55s and I can deal with titanite Demon for you.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:29 am

I'll get the RSS, Pinwheel is already dead...
    I had 2 summons with me in the Catacombs and should have killed that thing then instead of going solo at him.
    I'll head back to the Asylum, and dive right into the painting after that.

And my Mafia reference was movie related, like in the Sopranos series.
    To grant a reprieve from being killed... quoted from Mobspeak glossary.

I did enjoy the first Mafia game on pc though, it was a fun game but I didn't even know it was Czech.
    Had a real hard time with the racing bits until I hooked up a game controller...

I'll contact you when I'm all setup, we can even practice duel again in the Kiln, that was real fun last time... Prayer
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:34 am

Practice the left arm technique. Once you get it, and it's not hard, they are a sure-thing everytime. Just two hand your weapon, dash to the spot right behind their left arm, and hack two times or sometimes three, then wait for the jump and either roll of just back away, then repeat.

You can farm the recurring Demon on the Izalith-Demon Ruins shortcut bridge as well.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:39 am

The left arm technique is new to new, so thanks for that, I'll give it a try rightaway.

I've never used boss souls weapons before so I never needed Demon titanite, I only killed the one in the Parish usually because he was in my way.
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:41 am

You can always youtube it as well, if you just want to learn it quick without dying ten times experimenting.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:53 am

sure-magicians wrote:I'll contact you when I'm all setup, we can even practice duel again in the Kiln, that was real fun last time... Prayer
    Yes I had a blast. :roll:
    I haven't seen even a ghost of you and got summoned five times into a gank.

Tactics to deal with titanite Demon?
    Ranged attacks and patience.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:16 am

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:18 pm