Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
Hydreigon11
Onion Knight
Odinbear
Jester's Tears
Isirith
barrywilkins
bunnywink
Serious_Much
psychichobo
VaDoom
Sentiel
sure-magicians
steveswede
SlakeMoth
densetsushun
notfalstaff
Flankydizzle
reim0027
Marino.
Soris Ice Goldwing
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Tolvo
Animaaal
LunarFog
Oh_the_Humanity
Ashran
The Letter X
CappuccinoJak
defacto
Sloth9230
34 posters

People who join the forum just to ask for items

bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

People who join the forum just to ask for items - Page 4 Empty Re: People who join the forum just to ask for items

Post by bunnywink Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Hahaha, shhhhhhh~ winking

My stats were cray cray, I know. I only ever did questing though. And I always played in soul form because I was terrified of invaders.
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

People who join the forum just to ask for items - Page 4 Empty Re: People who join the forum just to ask for items

Post by Onion Knight Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:34 pm

I'm genuinely surprised this isn't a poll.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Onion Knight wrote:I'm genuinely surprised this isn't a poll.

Thought about it, didn't want to oversimplify anybody's opinion.

Last edited by Sloth9230 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:

Thought about it, didn't want to oversimplify anybodies opinion.

It was a joke, you know, the whole General discussion being flooded with poll threads.

I'll get my coat.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:43 pm

densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Onion Knight wrote:
    Sloth9230 wrote:

Thought about it, didn't want to oversimplify anybodies opinion.

It was a joke, you know, the whole General discussion being flooded with poll threads.

I'll get my coat.
    I thought it was funny Shrug
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm not too bothered about this stuff, but most of my trades are done with the Lord of Ash. That guy is one generous dude, but I always make sure I try my best to equal his trades, I almost always scrap a character for him if I'm not going to use it and he's given me a lot. Or if someone gives me a unique item, I see if I have anything they need.

This forum is about player help though, so if some people want to join just to trade, let them, but it's on their heads, it's a free forum.
    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Isirith Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:55 pm

bunnywink wrote:
    Isirith wrote:
    bunnywink wrote:I actually got a PM from a "girl" over PSN asking for free stuff after I helped her with co-op once. I was a bit baffled since there was a lot of winking involved. :shock:

But... I just feel like I can't be too much of a hypocrite since I was giftwraithed. I wasn't expecting a full inventory when I was giftwraithed, but that's how I got my Knight's Honour trophy. :oops:

Not that it would've been hard to get since I had already spent hours farming for the trident at that point (successfully!)

Lost my data shortly after that! O.o

Hahaha, if you EVER need anything, let me know. You're still the best, Isi! ❤

Throw down some co-op here and there and I'm a happy kitty! happy
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Great thread and all, but it is derailing fast, on topic; where is my trident?
    If need be i will make a poll about it, and about my bladestone anyway...
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:42 pm

[quote="sure-magicians"]Great thread and all, but it is derailing fast, on topic; where is my trident?
    If need be i will make a poll about it, and about my bladestone anyway...[/quote]

Whats the poll even going to be?

Will you give me trident? [ ] yes? [ ] no?

lol

Whereever I go, off topicness soon follows sad
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:49 pm

So Sure, how are you enjoying being a guy who asks for things and gets them supplied by Tolvo, who then promises to run you through Sen's and totally *** up getting you killed?
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:
    sure-magicians wrote:Great thread and all, but it is derailing fast, on topic; where is my trident?
    If need be i will make a poll about it, and about my bladestone anyway...

Whats the poll even going to be?

Will you give me trident? [ ] yes? [ ] no?

lol

Whereever I go, off topicness soon follows sad
    The quote is a bit messed up on my screen, but that might be my Windows 98...
    And I was thinking more options, multiple choice, and one has to explain the choice they make...

Tolvo wrote:So Sure, how are you enjoying being a guy who asks for things and gets them supplied by Tolvo, who then promises to run you through Sen's and totally *** up getting you killed?

Ehm I got you killed? That's not how I remember it at all my friend...
    It was a combination of location, circumstance and mostly my n00bness that got us both killed, but I had the items so I was happy even if I had died a 100 times to get them...
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Jester's Tears wrote:Due to my high LvL. I do give out stuff to people who have Red Soap Stone. Thing is...If they want an Item. THEY'RE NOT LEAVING MY WORLD ALIVE.
    Yes, I can confirm that.
    Ever since, my character walks in a very strange way and doesn't sit at bonfires.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:59 pm

sure-magicians wrote:
    The quote is a bit messed up on my screen, but that might be my Windows 98...
    And I was thinking more options, multiple choice, and one has to explain the choice they make...

Nope, I checked one of the boxes by mistake.

sure-magicians wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:So Sure, how are you enjoying being a guy who asks for things and gets them supplied by Tolvo, who then promises to run you through Sen's and totally *** up getting you killed?

Ehm I got you killed? That's not how I remember it at all my friend...
    It was a combination of location, circumstance and mostly my n00bness that got us both killed, but I had the items so I was happy even if I had died a 100 times to get them...

lol reminds me of a funny story...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:02 pm

I meant I got you killed, or rather my lack of action did. As the helper, I really should have seen him coming sooner and put myself between you two.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Tolvo wrote:I meant I got you killed, or rather my lack of action did. As the helper, I really should have seen him coming sooner and put myself between you two.

I know what you meant, but like I said, you already made my day by giving me the stuff I asked for, so I was more then satisfied with how it turned out.
    And if my memory serves me, we were on a narrow walkway and I was between you and the invader and a whole lot of swinging blades, well that and I panicked, sort off.
    And I am used to getting killed by invaders anyway...
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:09 pm

sure-magicians wrote:I am used to getting killed by invaders anyway...

And demonic birds from hell... silly
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm

My topic, it's so.... so derailed sad
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Are you calling this a Trainwreck ?
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:24 pm

People who join the forum just to ask for items - Page 4 300px-Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895

Nothing this guy can't fix though
    Spoiler:
    barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:33 am

Me and Sens get along great, usually able to clear it in one run with very few mistakes. Apparently Sen's is very jealous though. Because whenever I wanna help a friend through it, I end up getting knocked to my death by the first few pendulums. This problem persists until my friend just hangs up on skype and stops summoning me sad
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:22 am

WTF how come I didn't saw this? Didn't read whole 7 pages sorry. I already suggested a solution to this to the admins, but they said same thing as Tolvo's bottom post 1st page. If I remember it was something like having a minimum of 30 posts or something like that to post in the trading section. In other words, be constructive to the forum first to gain access to the trading perks lol. It's a no go unfortunately, I would really like to see more new faces everyday and posts especially in the PvP section.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:39 am

"If you want to post, you must first have posts."

People may just go to off topic or make ******** quick posts anyway to easily rack up 30.
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Well now that I have made 700 post, I feel completely comfortable with asking for 10 slabs and all of the boss weapons. I don't have anything to trade, I just need them for a trophy. PM me if you're feeling generous.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:51 pm

densetsushun, Odinbear, Big Time: I know you guys saw an example of what I was talking about lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:29 pm