Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Soris Ice Goldwing
Emergence
Demon Slayer
TehInfamousAmos
Tolvo
billy_bayonet
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Murkulanvippi
twilightwarwolf
robsthedon
GrinTwist
tinypantha
Acarnatia
dantheman123
19 posters

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members)

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members)

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:59 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:You know we all could use some thread that can be use for leaders only to voice their thoughts to the covenant section.
    This is a very bad idea that is both discriminatory and will hurt the cov section.
    No offence.

Non-taken
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ascended: Manus's Might... (Looking for members)

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:00 am

How so just for the leaders to talk out there differences! And plan the future?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:02 am

dantheman123 wrote:How so just for the leaders to talk out there differences! And plan the future?
    So if you're not a leader you don't get a say in what happens? You're both isolating people and getting rid of good ideas the non leaders may have.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:04 am

No offense Dough but that would take a model of the U.S.A political system to work. However democracy has many forms what about something along the lines of the U.N?
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:06 am

Goodnight everyone incase I crash! It's 12
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:08 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:No offense Dough but that would take a model of the U.S.A political system to work. However democracy has many forms what about something along the lines of the U.N?
    I don't know where you got the idea I was suggesting anything winking
    I was just saying a leader only thread is a bad idea.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:13 am

Why are you guys so political it's just a game!
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:14 am

I'm not going to be the one making that thread. Certain areas I stay away unless I feel the need to step in as a mediator or resolve the issue. I like to solve problems not create them.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:19 am

And I'm just too busy with my cov to worry about it!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:31 am

Ok, for the sake of humility i am going to say this, your first draft of this covenant was pretty much a copy of mine you have changed things now and its not so much, granted you took the DS meta invasion SL but Baal is proberly to blame for that one with teh sens event..but if i read anymore snide snippy comments on here directed at me i will not be happy, you have allready been warned by the lord of the forum about that sorta thing, so any bad blood between us gets dropped now, or you can fight me and duke it out that way,
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:58 am

Well done Billy!

Dan...now is the time to leave "bad feelings" behind and move on to more positive endeavors!! You have a cove to nurture and grow!!! happy
    Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Acarnatia Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:40 pm

A democracy, America is not and ne'er it was; rather, a republic it is. Useful neither is a U.N. system which already proven it hath its uselessness in resolving arguments. Long-proven obsolete are kings and government by select few run; may not we create a realm wherein only leaders hold sway and say, say I.
    To say of my and my colleagues' interest that it 'is just a game' is disrespectful to our own thoughts and perceptions, a disregard of each of our own high esteem towards that which each of us devotes his or her time. Hand in hand doth politics come with covenants, alliances and enemies; to complain about this is to complain about the very nature of this covenant that thou hast made thyself. Request of the do I that thee be more considerate.

Now as before, I take my leave, hoping the best for thy and thine own. Fare thee well.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:18 pm

I may have over reacted a little, but today's a new day and i'm over it. I don't have any grudges against you as long as you don't use "copycat" do describe my covenant. But if your on psn i wouldn't mind dueling you.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:50 pm

I love the way you whacked on the music to listen to while we read, excellent touch winking
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:54 pm

dantheman123 wrote:I may have over reacted a little, but today's a new day and i'm over it. I don't have any grudges against you as long as you don't use "copycat" do describe my covenant. But if your on psn i wouldn't mind dueling you.

Billy-bayonet is my psn name your SL
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:57 pm

i have 2-55s an 80, a 100, a 45, a 50, a 70, and a 183 your pick
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I love the way you whacked on the music to listen to while we read, excellent touch winking
    thanks bro it was always hard for me to read the other cov pages cuz i would get bored and i thought some music would spice it up a little!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:23 pm

i use 55 75 100 and 120, so i guess 55
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Back from bloodwork what I miss?
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:32 pm

nothing much really
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:41 pm

Seems like duel is starting. Anyway I think I need to choose between the wolf ring or the ring of favor and protection for my build. Finding a balance of dex and str is harder than I thought.
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:15 pm

show me what you have so far?
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:53 pm

My main
    dantheman123
    dantheman123
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by dantheman123 Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:26 pm

what lv did you want to stop at?
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Im either thinking 100 or 105. I like dex weapons but I like to give str weapons another try.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 pm