Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Hue
Rayko
JohnnyHarpoon
OmarTheFuzzy
ExplodingPenguin
Gyonimizotetsu
Tolvo
EverlastingRat
ublug
OrnsteinBro
Myztyrio
Slarg232
GrinTwist
User1
ADirtySlate
raecor14
GaryBlevins
Cronotis
Seignar
Paragon
Nugget
Animaaal
Forum Pirate
Serious_Much
Phoenix Rising
samster628
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WandererReece
swordiris
Nybbles
Acarnatia
BIG TIME MASTER
Dibsville
The Letter X
Rynn
39 posters

New rings I'd like to see, and rings i don't want to ever see again.

samster628
    samster628
    Addicted
    Addicted

New rings I'd like to see, and rings i don't want to ever see again. - Page 4 Empty Re: New rings I'd like to see, and rings i don't want to ever see again.

Post by samster628 Sat May 11, 2013 3:39 am

Gyonimizotetsu wrote:Also a ring that can alert you if enemies are behind you?
    Would be useful but for me the game would lose something, one of the most amusing (if cheap) things i find in the game is when i go around a corner in AL and get jumped from behind by an enemy phantom.
    The DWGR is abused too much but i have never really had a problem with the wolf ring. The hornet ring too i think should go because of its abuse by lagstabbers. How about a ring who's effects start out kind of boring, for example grants 20 extra hp, but after some time wearing it the effect transforms into something better. It would be something cool to descover.
    Rayko
    Rayko

New rings I'd like to see, and rings i don't want to ever see again. - Page 4 Empty Re: New rings I'd like to see, and rings i don't want to ever see again.

Post by Rayko Sat May 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Some time being alive, I suppose. Would be quite funny in game that loves to kill you.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Sun May 12, 2013 4:32 am

I don't want spear silver knights, they turtle
    Gyonimizotetsu
    Gyonimizotetsu
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Gyonimizotetsu Sun May 12, 2013 5:39 am

Spears...?
    moomootv
    moomootv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by moomootv Wed May 15, 2013 9:40 pm

remove the dwgr not only remove it burn it and send the ashs to the sun after the sun burns out into a black hole. havels should stay wolf ring get rid of it if you want to be fast you dont want poise if you want poise you dont want to be fast. rings i want back are:

Steel protection ring: But can you make it so it does somthing 10% on physical only is a waste of a slot and pointless same with the elemental rings.

Fog ring: love the idea and its a better now that they fixed that crap that you couldnt lock on to fog users

good lord can we get the reg hp ring loved that thing darksouls needs more hp regen things and can we also get a ring for bows/crossbows that does somthing not just inc range
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Wed May 15, 2013 10:23 pm

moomootv wrote:remove the dwgr not only remove it burn it and send the ashs to the sun after the sun burns out into a black hole. havels should stay wolf ring get rid of it if you want to be fast you dont want poise if you want poise you dont want to be fast. rings i want back are:

Steel protection ring: But can you make it so it does somthing 10% on physical only is a waste of a slot and pointless same with the elemental rings.

Fog ring: love the idea and its a better now that they fixed that crap that you couldnt lock on to fog users

good lord can we get the reg hp ring loved that thing darksouls needs more hp regen things and can we also get a ring for bows/crossbows that does somthing not just inc range
    so in other words, you don't want rings that have any worthwhile effects? i agree that some rings where op, but seriously, wolf, DWGR and FAP are good rings, the rest are just useless
    krump0
    krump0

Post by krump0 Mon May 20, 2013 8:34 pm

I think it'd be fun to have a secret ring that increase Ultra Great Sword/Axe/Hammer swinging speed, but you are unable to use shields or maybe you take increased damage, or some other balance to it (bad at making up pros/cons)

It sounds silly, but I think it'd be fun as hell. Someday I'd like to play through DkSII Guts' style from Berserk, huehue
    Exalted Oreo
    Exalted Oreo

Post by Exalted Oreo Wed May 22, 2013 9:03 pm

If they were to take out the wolf, DWGR, Fap, and others they would need to put some other worthwhile rings in because all honestly there are about 5 good rings that could be worn at all time. (not counting red tearstone because it is just as easy to menu swap to it when in range)
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sat May 25, 2013 11:09 pm

I wouldn't mind a ring that gives off a (Smaller) Trident Buff all the time; it's worthless by yourself, but in groups it really shines.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Sat May 25, 2013 11:26 pm

a ring that doubles damage output and tipples damage input.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun May 26, 2013 3:38 am

a ring that quintuples magic defense at less than 30% hp, a ring that doubles physical defense at 25% hp (what the blue tearstone should have been) a ring that allows the user to use hp to cast spells when their attunment runs out.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun May 26, 2013 4:01 am

Slarg232 wrote:I wouldn't mind a ring that gives off a (Smaller) Trident Buff all the time; it's worthless by yourself, but in groups it really shines.
    Ganker's Ring? laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:19 am