Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 13 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:45 pm

The Forum Fightclub event in the Depths is on the 13th, this saturday big grin
    Regular
    Regular

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 13 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Duel wielding looks good-ish in the game play trailer. Can't wait till this comes out big grin and the bow animation when he's fighting the ogre thing is awesome.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Listen up Exiled!!

Emergence is now actively handling the "Bio Compendium". A place where one can add and maintain their character back story and on going lore.

Those who have already submitted their back stories here in "our" character lore section...please establish a post with your story(s)in the thread link below:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8556p240-character-bio-compendeum-now-helmed-by-the-murgence#404867

Pm me when you update your lore in the thread above and I will update the link here in our own character lore section.

For those of you who don't how to do "spoiler drop-downs" use the below code sans the "(--)":

[(spoiler=char name or topic] text, your story [/spoiler)]

Result without the (--):

char name or topic:

There are links on our Character Lore page here (page 5 or 6) that will help you learn how to write your lore and write RP ("role play" dialogue).

Have FUN!

ps...not saying you have to do the above. But it would be nice to have it all in one place so the whole forum can find it and enjoy!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:21 pm

I think I'll write one. Just need to think about it.
    Vechy

Post by Vechy Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:46 pm

VMatrixX wrote:
    Vechy wrote:Hey everyone! sorry I've been MIA the past like week, I've been super busy with school and ultimate! I'll be on this weekend because i have nothing to do. see you then!

GT - Veech Dawg

Veech, you will be happy to know since you have been gone there has been an influx of XBOX players (Myself included) Joining the exiled!

The XBOX side is gaining strength...

YAYYYYYYY
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:48 pm

I have so much strength, PS3 are gonna die of laughter.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:23 am

I'm going to write my current characters (Etraiu & Hihime) into the Exiled, if you don't mind Ahho.

I like them, and spent a long time on them. Don't want to see that effort wasted (also, they're still my main 2 characters)

I'll probably need a couple days to do it, I put a lot of effort into keeping things in consistent.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:49 am

Forum Pirate wrote:I'm going to write my current characters (Etraiu & Hihime) into the Exiled, if you don't mind Ahho.

I like them, and spent a long time on them. Don't want to see that effort wasted (also, they're still my main 2 characters)

I'll probably need a couple days to do it, I put a lot of effort into keeping things in consistent.

Nope, not at all...as long as it is consistent with the current Cove Lore on page 1 of this thread. big grin
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:52 am

What do you all think of this build?: http://mmdks.com/1tuj

Thinking of using it during the despair event in anor londo
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:58 am

Hey guys just a big thanks for getting involved in my event.

Outside of RP'ing you guys are awesome and hope you score high and one of you gets the first spot in the "Hall of Hatred"
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Billy, I will do my best to kill dancash... over and over and over again.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Huzzah, also i looked at one of your builds, remember the Cap for this event is SL100 for guardians anything over will be disqualified
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:24 pm

VMatrixX wrote:What do you all think of this build?: http://mmdks.com/1tuj

Looks goods, I would drop ATT to 16 and increase vit, also are you planning on using weeps that require 16 Str ?
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:37 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:Huzzah, also i looked at one of your builds, remember the Cap for this event is SL100 for guardians anything over will be disqualified

I'm working on it happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:58 pm

I will get that spot if it's the last thing I do big grin
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Hey, are you guys gonna use sl 100 or 55 builds as guardians? I'm not sure yet...
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:07 pm

During the Dukes war i did extensive testing with Fed, About highest likely hood of invading someone else you know with SL's.. at SL 55 i invaded his 80 Less then his 120, sooo im guessing having a 100 would be much better
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Oh Billy, you and your giant subway sammiches
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    VMatrixX wrote:What do you all think of this build?: http://mmdks.com/1tuj

Looks goods, I would drop ATT to 16 and increase vit, also are you planning on using weeps that require 16 Str ?

I completely forgot the Uchi only needs 14 str, whoops...ATT at sixteen seems a little more practical, what pyromancies would you suggest?

thanks for the feedback happy
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Hmm... Ok. I'm probably gonna build some kind of melee glass cannon for this. Crappy defenses and low hp (but high damage) so i don't feel like a douche bag for being much higher level.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:56 pm

FinPeku wrote:Hmm... Ok. I'm probably gonna build some kind of melee glass cannon for this. Crappy defenses and low hp (but high damage) so i don't feel like a douche bag for being much higher level.

Yep, does seem lopsided. LOL But, it was one of Billy's two rules. The other rule being DS sl 55. If Billy wishes to drop the sl 100 and let people build down...well, ask people see how they feel. I don't think it would matter to most. Just a thought.

Don't forget Fin...DS kill their Bosses. They won't have to worry about getting invaded.

And Thanks! Billy...for the kudos regarding the Exiled participating! It's a pleasure to help. happy
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 pm

The rules are simple Darkstalkers SL55 max, Guardians SL100 Max, that means you cant go past i have no problems with going below though
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:13 pm

cool ill make sure to use my 55 and all my other levels XD
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:09 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:The rules are simple Darkstalkers SL55 max, Guardians SL100 Max, that means you cant go past i have no problems with going below though

Nice!! Thanks for the clarification...I'm sure there are some who will be pleased. happy

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 am

Ok...people this excitement is a good thing for the Cove Section. But the event itself is not until the 26th. Lets not lose sight of other activity that is going on!! That said....

Yes...I will be carrying this post forward to each new page LOL

Duel Speaking of Activity Duel

There will be a Covenant Members only "informal" tourney for soul level 100 held at
    Our Arena in the Painted World on Saturday, April 13th.

START TIMES

Class One: 9AM (PST) to 11AM (PST)
    Class Two: 11AM (PST) to 1PM (PST)
    Class Three: 1PM (PST) to 3PM (PST)

star Classes star

Chose one or chose all three!! Don't be shy or a "scardy-cat"...duel bandit's knives and sorcery only with no shield can be quite fun and challenging!!! Remember Classes One and Two: NO SHIELD and LIGHT ARMOR ONLY. Also, Class Two can use the Silver Pendant!!

star Class One

Duel Bandit's Knives Only
    Light Armor Only
    No Shield

star Class Two

Sorcery Only
    Light Armor Only
    No shield

star Class Three

Open Class

star Restrictions star

star No Healing
    star No Back Stabs
    star No Spamming
    star No Glitching

GENERAL NOTES:

star There is no reason not to attend both the "Informal Covenant Tourney" and the "Guerrilla Warfare Event". They are on different dates.

star Soul level 100 was chosen simply because so many people have already built them.

star And, honestly...our cove tourney is informal and meant to be FUN. If you already have a good lvl 100 with decent dex/strength why bother building another. LOL

star BE DARING!!!! Don't let Class One and Class Two Scare you off. Those types of duels can be quite FUN and very challenging!!! cheers

star VADERS!!: Be prepared to take on vaders. Have weapons/shield ready to swap out. If they should "intend" to invade according to our Tourney Conditions then fight them as such. NO GANKING!!! Take them on as a 1v1 only or 2v2 if we should get a Blue and Red at same time. But NO GANKING!! PLEASE!!

star I will be keeping a list of participants and their chosen Class(s). Then will post it the night before the Tourney.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:44 pm