Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 12 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Jansports Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:18 am

Ahho I think you suck and smell kinda bad. I cannot even start to explain how upset you make me on a daily basis.

Dont worry guys it's just RP.

I find sarcasm puts a fine point on situations that may get out of hand
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 12 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:23 am

Jansports wrote:Ahho I think you suck and smell kinda bad. I cannot even start to explain how upset you make me on a daily basis.

Dont worry guys it's just RP.

I find sarcasm puts a fine point on situations that may get out of hand

Nice, Jans! LOL does your RP char feel better now. lol!
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:17 am

lol Jans. ok guys, we're 1 day closer to all 3 events. Death in the Depths, Guerilla Warfare event, and the Despair Shall Become You.
    Death in the Depths is the Wiki Fightclub, which is open for all to join, those are fun most of the time. Im not going tobe participating in that tthough.
    Guerilla Warfare events, get ready twisted
    Despaire Shall Become you, the Darkstalker event where NOT JUST US, but EVERYONE is called to defend anor londo from the Darkstalkers, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. winking

Post 800, woot. Typing without a keyboard on the PS is really slow sad Shrug
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:21 am

I had assumed you'd been speaking. Its what I would have done.

Its tough to hold events with only one user cov after all, and the darkstalkers are large enough that their involvement could dramatically increase attendance for any given event.
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:09 am

So if the Darkstalkers get more points than us, dose that mean there invasion will be considered a success? And If we get more points will it be considered a failure?
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:46 am

Nah, Vmatrix! The points is only for the darkstalkers, we as exiled don't care about points. If you wanna keep track of your own score to get your name in their "hall of hate", then you should. But remember, this is no war between ds and exiled.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:47 am

I honestly dont care about the points. Its meant to be fun, if they get more points than us, then they did well, but I dont think it matters. Try not to worry about the point system. happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:50 am

VMatrixX wrote:So if the Darkstalkers get more points than us, dose that mean there invasion will be considered a success? And If we get more points will it be considered a failure?

No, not in general Matrix. Billy will be keeping track of points for his DS to use within his cove for promos and such. I will be doing the same.

Also, Billy will have "The Hall of Hatred" (i think) wherein, he will acknowledge the Guardian with the highest score.

As for the Exiled...each member is to keep track of their score. After the event you all are to PM me your scores. I will then pm Billy the Exiled highest score and also, use the scores for in-cove promos and awards/achievments.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Some Things to Consider for the Darkstalker vs Guardian Event

star Billy has been very "above-board" and has made it clear more then once. The Darkstalkers WILL use any and ALL means to win their duels. Know this and accept it without complaint now, leading up to the event, during the event, and after the event. If anyone should not agree with the Darkstalkers play-style it would probably be best to not participate. By accepting to enter the event we all accept their stated play-style. Enough said on that one. happy

star As for Guardian play-style...Each to his own choice! Again...no complaints or "Honor Code" butt hurt talk, or "finger-pointing". We all make choices. Live by the choice you make and do not "throw stones". Enough said on this. happy

star Points! This is not a Faction vs Faction Point total Event.
    Billy will be keeping track of his peoples points for "in-cove" reasons. I will be doing the same for similar reasons. All participants are asked to keep a tally of your points earned.

Exiled members are asked to pm your points to me at event end. I will then pm Billy with the name and points of our highest scorer. Beyond that...I will be using points earned AS WELL AS other parameters to promote and issue awards and achievements.

There are two CM slots open! I have 3 CM's on leave and 4 active CM's currently (Robs, Murk, Tw, BeeS). So..listen up! I have decided that depending upon any one members points, activity, and psn chat/Forum conduct that member may jump 1 rank!! In other words...if you are a Disciple you have the potential of being promoted to Lifehunter!

Those who attain or already have the rank of Lifehunter will then be considered for a Council Member position! Again...points alone will not secure that position but are considered as part of the vetting process. GOOD LUCK!!! AND GET IT DONE!!! happy

star I have had to create a Dark Anor Londo to host, but I will also be running another sl 100 for when I need some sunshine happy I recommend that everyone kindle all fires too max!! And have Prisms on hand at all times...because first and foremost, this event should be FUN!!!!!

cheers

Forgive the wall silly

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:14 pm

happy count me in Bo

This is the build i will be bringing http://mmdks.com/1tel

Is a lower version of the Sl 200 build happy

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:36 pm

I don't know. Should I attend this, and side with the Exiled, or continue my Dark Souls break?
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:42 pm

ITs really up to you REnengade, I mean. Hey, you are on Xbox after all, who knows how active it will be there silly

I kid, I kid. There are going to be ome Xbox Exiles, I think you should join in the fun! But I can understand if you dont want to play DkS right now, people are getting tired of the game. We dont want to force you to play so that you would loseinterest! happy
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:44 pm

It's a possibility. If I can drag myself off 2007scape, it seems ok to me.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:05 pm

IGN link to 12 min DS2 game trailer for those who haven't seen it yet!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/10/dark-souls-2-gameplay-reveal-coming?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Starts in 1min pst

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:33 pm

YES! Thirty more minutes! big grin
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:18 pm

I don't like the graphics. The look vaugely cartoony. Like dragon age 2 does.
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Ughh... some of those's enemy's barley did any damage to the player at all, they look too easy to kill...

Though, it's nice that they are concentrating even more on dying, this dose not look like Casual souls: Skyrim big grin
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:36 pm

They were obviously using a really high lwvel character. They always do in demos where things like that can be controlled.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:12 pm

I just hope it is a challenging game where you can't just tank your way through stuff but have to use your head and be very clever to prevail.

The axe to head by that Troll was funny...
    Torch business is interesting which leads to wonder about other inter-active stuff in the game.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Ok...people this excitement is a good thing for the Cove Section. But the event itself is not until the 26th. Lets not lose sight of other activity that is going on!! That said....

Yes...I will be carrying this post forward to each new page LOL

Duel Speaking of Activity Duel

There will be a Covenant Members only "informal" tourney for soul level 100 held at
    Our Arena in the Painted World on Saturday, April 13th.

START TIMES

Class One: 9AM (PST) to 11AM (PST)
    Class Two: 11AM (PST) to 1PM (PST)
    Class Three: 1PM (PST) to 3PM (PST)

star Classes star

Chose one or chose all three!! Don't be shy or a "scardy-cat"...duel bandit's knives and sorcery only with no shield can be quite fun and challenging!!! Remember Classes One and Two: NO SHIELD and LIGHT ARMOR ONLY. Also, Class Two can use the Silver Pendant!!

star Class One

Duel Bandit's Knives Only
    Light Armor Only
    No Shield

star Class Two

Sorcery Only
    Light Armor Only
    No shield

star Class Three

Open Class

star Restrictions star

star No Healing
    star No Back Stabs
    star No Spamming
    star No Glitching

GENERAL NOTES:

star There is no reason not to attend both the "Informal Covenant Tourney" and the "Guerrilla Warfare Event". They are on different dates.

star Soul level 100 was chosen simply because so many people have already built them.

star And, honestly...our cove tourney is informal and meant to be FUN. If you already have a good lvl 100 with decent dex/strength why bother building another. LOL

star BE DARING!!!! Don't let Class One and Class Two Scare you off. Those types of duels can be quite FUN and very challenging!!! cheers

star VADERS!!: Be prepared to take on vaders. Have weapons/shield ready to swap out. If they should "intend" to invade according to our Tourney Conditions then fight them as such. NO GANKING!!! Take them on as a 1v1 only or 2v2 if we should get a Blue and Red at same time. But NO GANKING!! PLEASE!!

star I will be keeping a list of participants and their chosen Class(s). Then will post it the night before the Tourney.

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:14 pm

i agree with Pirate, but what I think is that it might be one of the beginning places. Imagine in DkS if the demo was the Undead Asylum. Everyone would think its Easy, and yea, it probably was a high lvl character happy I mean, look at those HP/STAMINA bars
    I love the Axe part, omg it was so funny.
    The torch was interesting and new, I liked it alot. But Iactualy liked the graphics. The melee looked closer related to Demons Souls than DkS imo

So Boot to the Head is old. Now it's "Axe to the face!"

lol
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:27 pm

I hope you can tank, you just have to be good at it
    eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

Post by eclipse prince Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:43 pm

The game looks very good at this point, the tourch feature I think is awesome and will deffinetly help me out since I have hard times seeing in the darker areas of games cuz of bad eye sight. And my opinion on the dragons is it may be a possible hint towards when the game takes place, maybe during the war between the gods and dragons. Either way I will deffinetly be getting this hoping they have a special edition cheers
    metalfan95

Post by metalfan95 Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:04 pm

The event on the 26th, thats the thing in the Depths right? Do I have to register for it?
    eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

Post by eclipse prince Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Metalfan no the event on the 26th is a event from the darkstalkers covenant. The exiled event in the depths is on the 20th.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 pm