Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 14 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Leet Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Valanor wrote:I'd like to join your convenant.I'm on Ps3 and I've been sent by TooLeet after asking around for pvp practice since I'm not very good at it and losing against all those experienced folks is just frustrating.
    I have played about 200 hours or so and I have three chars (2x sl125 and 1x sl116 which is my very first char).
    Joy
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 14 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Leet Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:35 pm

When i get bored, i turn into LEET, THE WORM SLAYER!

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 14 Photo011

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 14 Photo012

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 14 Tumblr_lgd1hgYbNt1qzq72w

Btw, this was kind of a pain to do. When there's so many of those worms together and they're all jumping at you, they can keep stunning you. I was stunned at one point and it took away half my health. 
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:28 pm

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 14 356fwg
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Dat Wub Wub.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Valanor wrote:I'd like to join your convenant.I'm on Ps3 and I've been sent by TooLeet after asking around for pvp practice since I'm not very good at it and losing against all those experienced folks is just frustrating.
    I have played about 200 hours or so and I have three chars (2x sl125 and 1x sl116 which is my very first char).
    Welcome Valanor! This is the place where learning and improvement are done in an atmosphere of comradeship and mutual respect. And we have some pretty damn good players who love to teach.

Please make sure you read the first 6 pages of this thread which is called the OP (originating post). I would suggest that you take note of who the Council Members are as well as the Covenant Officers. And though you are free to create any build sl you wish (of course). This cove does require that you have a sl 55/60, 80, or 100.

You will find the sl 100 to be the must versatile. Read up just a bit. I explained to Bassman Bob about soul levels.

If Leet has not jumped the gun. silly Have him add you to our psn chat room. We also have a skype chat room. Pm me if you wish to be added to that chat as well. happy

Glad to have you aboard Valanor!

As a reminder to all Exiled...Only Exiled Members are permitted to join the psn Exiled chat. I created a Tourney Chat where Exiled members can hook up with people who are not official members of the cove. It is used for general dueling and such as well.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:37 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Welcome Valanor! This is the place where learning and improvement are done in an atmosphere of comradeship and mutual respect. And we have some pretty damn good players who love to teach.

Please make sure you read the first 6 pages of this thread which is called the OP (originating post). I would suggest that you take note of who the Council Members are as well as the Covenant Officers. And though you are free to create any build sl you wish (of course). This cove does require that you have a sl 55/60, 80, or 100.

You will find the sl 100 to be the must versatile. Read up just a bit. I explained to Bassman Bob about soul levels.

If Leet has not jumped the gun. :PHave him add you to our psn chat room. We also have a skype chat room. Pm me if you wish to be added to that chat as well. happy

As a reminder to all Exiled...Only Exiled Members are permitted to join the psn Exiled chat. I created a Tourney Chat where Exiled members can hook up with people who are not official members of the cove. It is used for general dueling and such as well.

I told him after you welcomed him and such, i would/someone would send him an invite to the Exiled chat. So i will get on that whenever i get  on again (most likely tomorrow) if someone else doesn't do it before me.
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Welcome to the clan!

On a side note, Central Oregon just got DESTROYED by rain and 80mph winds. Had to go help out my parents with repairing stuff at their house and my dad informed me that all the farmers around them just lost millions of dollars each due to **** going south. (He works with all of them turning on/off water and what-not)
    ~Fun times~

I'm gonna get on Dark Souls or Uncharted 3 now, so if anyone is interested in playing, hit me up! Wave 
    (But ill only be available till 9:30 pm Pacific time)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:39 pm

@ Leet: Nice work! I and the Exiled are fortunate to have you among us. Keep up the good stuff. twisted 

@ Mack: Sorry to hear about the devastating weather. I am familiar with Oregon. I use to live there and love the state. One day I will return. I hope all goes well.

I'll be off Monday and Tues and will be focusing on Cove business and dueling...cause I really need to get my Dex girl back into shape! So, I hope to see you and the rest of our guys in chat for some awesome duels. And I will be trying a few new weapons out. So I will need expert help.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:24 pm

got a job. working on the internet now, but I have to get things like my car and a place to live taken care of first
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:got a job. working on the internet now, but I have to get things like my car and a place to live taken care of first
    I am so happy to hear this news!!!

cheers thumbs up cheers 

mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:got a job. working on the internet now, but I have to get things like my car and a place to live taken care of first
    GG on the new job! big grin

@Bo
    Your moving back to Oregon? Sweet! What area you planning on inhabiting?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:16 am

mackofspades wrote:
    GG on the new job! big grin

@Bo
    Your moving back to Oregon? Sweet! What area you planning on inhabiting?
    Somewhere around the Ashland area. Southwest towards the coast...that area! But that plan is in the future...not soon, yet. But I do miss that wild country. It's gorgeous!!
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:33 am

Well done FP
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:43 am

Great news!! Maybe now we might see you back in online soon. Looking forward to it. happy
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:51 am

Really not trying to go to work. Oh well, let's get this ******** over with.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:51 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:@ Leet: Nice work! I and the Exiled are fortunate to have you among us. Keep up the good stuff. twisted 
    Bow
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:23 am

TooLeet wrote:Really not trying to go to work. Oh well, let's get this ******** over with.
    Ugh, Im right here with ya, let the 11 hour shift commence. Prostration
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:48 am

A servant of kaathe has dropped the soul of our queen before my very eyes, what manner of mockery is this?!?

Should i make the scythe, Or would it be blasphemy most foul?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:A servant of kaathe has dropped the soul of our queen before my very eyes, what manner of mockery is this?!?

Should i make the scythe, Or would it be blasphemy most foul?
    In despair of the dark void where whence his soul once resided this misguided servant of Kaathe hath surrendered Our Queens Shadow Soul to you. It is Her wish that her loyal Guardian  render that Shadow Soul into Her Lifehunt Scythe. Use it well Disciple of the Exiled of Ariamis.

And let your heart and mind be at peace...fore none can possess Her True Essence.
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:32 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

If Leet has not jumped the gun. :PHave him add you to our psn chat room. We also have a skype chat room. Pm me if you wish to be added to that chat as well. happy

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome!I've read through the first pages of this thread and the rules.I also find the RP aspect of this convenant very interesting since I've been doing RP myself before.Just not in English since it isn't my native language.

It is a good possibility for me that I am required now to have one because I wanted to create a sl100 the next time anyways of coop reasons!And of course the convenant events.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Valanor wrote:It is a good possibility for me that I am required now to have one because I wanted to create a sl100 the next time anyways of coop reasons!And of course the convenant events.
    Outstanding Valanor! We will look forward to your character RP. thumbs up 

Be sure to post your Character back story/Lore in the Bio Compendium Sticky at top in the Covenant Section then post in our thread and link us to your Bio Compendium post! From there I'll grab it and add it to our own RP/Lore section here in this thread.

Coffee!    Please Note: Read our Covenant Lore. And be sure that your RP concept of the covenant, the Painted World and Priscilla is in line with our covenant lore.

BTW...
    I have been remiss in that department but that will change...Seth Winternight (our Official Word Crafter and Lorist) has a shotgun pointed at my back. Hmmm, "shotgun RP" Hahaha!!

So....I am working on mine, too! twisted
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:10 pm

My homework so long that i  almost the entire weekend doing it.

But everytime i went online the first thing i did was join the exiled chat just to know how my 'family' was doin' but i promise to at least duel with ya guys and im not going to be on here as much as i used to.

Anyway hope everyone is doing good. happy

But
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:11 pm

forget about that 'but' a the end
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:forget about that 'but' a the end
    But butts are usually at the end!! silly 

Not to worry Fitz, school is more important. And I saw you there...lurking. Oh, wait..I mean you were prolly doing your homework. Hahaha!!!

Seriously, there isn't a great sword buffed or otherwise that can beat Knowledge. Besides bringing a great sword to your first serious job interview would not go over very well, I can assure you! Knowledge is POWER!! twisted 

Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Victory or DEATH!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:44 am