Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:01 am

Wait, we aren't allies? I thought we discussed earlier in this thread actually on how we would warn each others covenants?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by WyrmHero Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 am

Gravelords and Chaos servants are not allies lore-wise. This is because Gravelords are allies of Gwyn, and Gwyn started a war against the Witch of Izalith after she created the Flame of Chaos (The Chaos Demons War). When Gwyn left to Link the Fire, he ordered his Black Knights to attack the Demons (all BK weapons deal extra damage against demons, 55% to be exact). This is of course, if Nito and Gwyn are still allies, which I think they are.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:49 am

My view was that nito was basically on his own side. Death was his only interest, so in the means of the Chaos Demons War, the only one truly winning was Nito himself. But I havent fully gone through ENB's lore videos, I might tonight. I got so much lore I gotta get caught up on, on top of wanting to read berserk, I just wish I could find a way to eliminate the need for sleep. There are not enough hours in the day.

But yeah, I'm for the idea of sticking to lore, this covenant is based on chasing an impossibility gamewise, but lorewise, it could be possible lol.

Btw, I found something...interesting. Lordran is a much more interesting place in itself. I'm starting to wonder if Lordran is purgatory, especially after some dialogue Laurentius said.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:51 am

Also this means the Lifehunters and the Gravelords are not allies lore-wise (as Lord Gwyn and all the Gods feared Priscy's Lifehunt ability) but I don't care, I need those BP bonewheel skellies.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:06 am

is reaperfans asylum demon cosplay toon along the lines of what you were thinking of for path of the demon? (garg helm ,catarina body, smough legs, demon great hammer with buffs?)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:19 am

Look I need enemies and all the covenants are tied to the Lords. There has to be some fighting amongst them. Shall we agree that we are not enemies but people with mutual benefits not to encroach upon one anothers territories?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 am

Arent the knights giving you enough anti Nito sentiment?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:00 am

We can still do the exchange situation too. I've got more to add to my covenant tomorrow, I'm getting off for the night, so we can discuss more tomorrow. See ya guys.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:38 am

Oooh, I might just have to make a demon follower. I'll start a character and tell you how it goes, but I like the idea of invading with a Machete, Hammer, or Axe. twisted
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:42 am

Me too Tolvo, me too. Don't know if the low dex + chaos pyros would help though. I want to do a mix of a Demon Follower and Chaos Follower.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:44 am

I'm going to be going full demon definitely. With nothing in my offhand, I'm going to look the part as much as possible.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Well, when ya get that set up Tolvo, let me know, and I'll add ya.

Hybrid followers are allowed, you just gotta choose a primary path for the upcoming ranks. I still got to set up a primary path to follower myself, being my main character is complete crap and after a few changes I've now made hi regnier from Kingdom Under Fire, which is a complete change from the pyromancer that he used to be.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Sorry for the slow work guys, got a bit busy with job finding. I'll have the ranks set up by tomorrow and standard equipment by saturday.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Updated. Equipment standards comes tomorrow.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Well, bad news guys. I had the equipment written up and everything, but my cat bumped my laptop and now it wont work, at all. Ill try and get it up sometime soon if i can. I have the worst of luck with comps
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:59 pm

That's too bad, can't wait to know what's the official armor/weapons of chaos path.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:23 pm

I keep telling people cats are evil, but no one will listen damnit.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Chaos path is gold hemmed set, orange charred ring, and dual quelaags swords eith two ascended pyro flames+ 5.

And yeah, i know they're evil, i named him demon for a reason
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Alright, awesome news, I fixed the laptop, so I'll have the equipment up tonight. I lost all the data I wrote up, but its not too hard to remember.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:24 am

Tolvo wrote:I keep telling people cats are evil, but no one will listen damnit.

Amen to that brother!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Alright, Equipment Standards are up. Next thing will be rank rewards.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Spectre why 2 Quelaag's Furysword???:suspect:
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Parry window is really good on curved swords, and fighting with both of them is actually really beneficial. Its just standard equipment, you can use whatever. I loved the look of the gold-hemmed set with the two swords and I used it on my pyro build a lot when I used my chaos spells. Plus, if you use praise the sun with both equipped, it looks like your holding up fangs, which is one of the coolest things I've seen.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:15 am

Can I use a Chaos weapon as a secondary weapon? Thorn set is perfect for chaos followers, because the essence of thorns is chaos. You can see this in Quelaag's Furysword, all the spikes and thorns it has., as well as the Bed of Chaos with all the roots and branches. I still wanna do the chaos follower with the DGA but I like to follow your rules, so I can't use it because that's the weapon of the demon followers. I would use Quelaags Furysword, and a chaos secondary would be very nice addition. I'm still thinking about shields.

Edit: Sunlight Maggot is a creature born from Chaos.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:28 am

I don't really have a starting point yet. I have no qualms about armour and weapons so long as you dont put me in Smoughs, Havels, or Giants.

I want to use the GLGSD. That is all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:49 pm