Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:01 am

I'd gladly make an Exile follower for you guys if you want. I like to see other peoples covenants succeed. My loyalty is always to Nito hisself. But I like the Thorns set enough to make a build around it.

Heres all I have so far- mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=177155386

I just dont need any other points anywhere due to the strict weapon requirements.

SO? When I get the pic am I in?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:54 am

@wyrmhero
    Standard equipment is just the general idea of what the characters would look like to represent the followers. You do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT have to follow the dress code. Wear any armor you want, use any weapons you want, and use any rings you want. Standard equipment is just aesthetic. So yes, your allowed to use the DGA. The only followers with weapon restrictions are Demon and Shadow followers.

@Viral_Ensign
    Your fine to join when I see the pic. I'm probably just going to add you anyways because of low population. And there isn't any weapon restrictions for Exile, as I said, standard equipment is not required of each follower. I'll make sure I add that to the main post just so others dont get it confused.

Sorry bout the mishap guys
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:00 am

All right I'm making my First Strength Build!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Demon Great Hammer work with resin?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 am

WyrmHero wrote:
    Edit: Sunlight Maggot is a creature born from Chaos.

Didn't even think about that. I'm probably gonna put another equipment post of items and in game material that relates itself back to the Chaos Servants and Izalith itself. I don't want to put restrictions on anything unless its a path specific restriction (e.g. Exile thorns set or xanthous set, Demon's demon weapons only). That way, if people want to just play based around Izalith, then they know all things connected.

@Viral_Ensign
    Yes it does actually. Some guy that was invading in the burg was using hidden weapon on his demon's great hammer. Scariest weapon when you can't see it.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 am

I'll have my toon, pic, and lore ready for you tomorow.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:14 am

Awesome, can't wait
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:51 am

The Followers of Izalith
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:09 pm

I want to start making the build today. It will use the DGA but I want it to be chaos follower. It will wear the set of thorns, and maybe the sunlight maggot or the egg head. I don't think it will use Quelaag's Furysword, because it will be a STR based build. So it'll use a chaos weapon as backup. Suggestions?

Edit: What is the SL cap for chaos followers??? I'll test how's the activity at SL 80 at the entrance to Bed of Chaos, then moving up to SL 120 if it's low.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:01 am

If you could do SL testing that would be great, I'm prob gonna set the cov cap at 80ish, but I'm not certainn on it. Your build sounds fine, just remember the primary restriction is chaos spells and undead rapport only, along with flash sweat (I made the all around spell that everyone can use). Besides that, your build sounds good, can't wait to see it.
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:10 am

Destr-.. err Chaos. Can you change the shadow equipment? I find the RoF and hidden body somehow useless when we invade. Won't our bright red color give us away?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:11 am

I have to admit when I'm contracted for the AoV the red really does give you away.... unless you are in the Demon Ruins!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:44 am

Ok I finished the creation of the toon. Her name is Quelmara, and it's the cutest toon I've ever made. I'm very anxious, I'll send the pic when I reach the Fair Lady. Thinking about egg head or sunlight maggot still.... I really want to use Quelaag's Furysword (trying to follow the lore of the covenant), but I love DGA too much. There should be a Chaos weapon that scales with STR lol. I know that if I increase Dex to 45 she'll be an extremely powerful Chaos witch. What do you guys recommend?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:09 am

My toons name is Rone Vintmir. A lonelt soul who donned the armour of thorns and chose exile as his suffering. Little did he know that the thorns arent just on the outside....
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:38 am

As I said, equipment isn't mandatory. Ring of Fog is connected back to Shiva so its connected to shadow followers lore-wise, thats why its there. You don't need to wear it at all, its just a lore connected Item
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Hey I'm wondering, would it be alright if I use the same toon for this as I do for the Lifehunters? I was planning on making a Pyromancer for them, would it be cool if I just use the same toon for both since they'll be in the same SL range?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:23 pm

That'll be awesome Tolvo. What Path will you choose?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm thinking maybe Shadow, it does sound interesting. Though I might lean more towards Follower of the Flame.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Sure, as long as you follow the path's suffering requirement and spell restrictions when invading for the Followers, you can join with your toon. Just show a picture of your toon in the covenant and your in.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:55 pm

I need some advice on Quelmara. www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=369060460
    I really want to use the Server as a Chaos weapon backup. Thing is, I have too little VIT. I was considering the Chaos Scythe or Chaos Estoc, so I can have more VIT and less END. If I equip Sunlight Maggot I have to add 2 more END. Any suggestions????
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Well, being invading invades players 10 levels above or below, we could just say the SL range is 70-90 and our aim is to invade 80's. That way, its all still in range, and you can get that extra 2 END
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:12 am

WyrmHero wrote:I need some advice on Quelmara. www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=369060460
    I really want to use the Server as a Chaos weapon backup. Thing is, I have too little VIT. I was considering the Chaos Scythe or Chaos Estoc, so I can have more VIT and less END. If I equip Sunlight Maggot I have to add 2 more END. Any suggestions????

I didnt even consider Server. Its mine for my Gravelord. Srry back on topic Which of chaos pyromancies are the most damaging?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 am

Depends on usage. If you stunlock somebody and have high dex, great chaos fireball can stunlock somebody long enough for you to fire another shot at them. Chaos Storm is a nightmare for any enemy to get hit with and its better than Firestorm and Fire Tempest IMO because the lava is a huge crowd control, not many know how to maneuver it well enough to hit the caster. As for Chaos Fire Whip, most people lock on when using the spell, but you don't want to do this, aim at the enemies feet, that way you coat the ground in lava and hit the enemy, which can hit up to twice and a third time if the lava gets them.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:29 pm

I will be posting up rank rewards and possibly the special requirement for max rank i each follower tomorrow. I won't be able to do much for PSN, so maybe wyrmhero could help a bit, even though it might be a bit costly (with the low amount of members, it shouldn't be too bad). Most rewards will be upgrade materials or items pertaining to the covenant.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed May 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Quelmara is SL 45. I figured out today that rolling in Armor of Thorns stuns you if you hit an enemy. This happens when you can't 1 hand the weapon you are using (DGA in this case). So in order to use the armor, I'll have to sacrifice 46 points on str, to 1 hand it and roll safely. With this in mind, Quelmara won't be able to use any Chaos weapon, because I need more End and will have to sacrifice too much Vit. I'll see what I can do...
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu May 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Thats interesting, well hopefully you can figure it out. Are you able to 2 hand the weapon and still get things to work?

Also, new follower, Xaahlxrah, under the path of the demon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:25 am