Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
whitechikz11
Medi_Pack
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
SunlightCrusader
AMKproductions10
Shkar
manuel_646
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Maneater_Mildred
Ser Isaac
WyrmHero
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
DoughGuy
20 posters

The Noble Knights Maxed thread

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 21, 2012 12:33 am

I can imagine what happens though. But even so.

Anyway I'm having a hard time picking a decent sword and armour set. I'm astoran I know so Im limited to Knights, Elite Knights, and Solaires Sets but its still hard trying to get a sweet knighly look while still looking like a sellsword.

I originally wanted to try to make a Dragon Age Templar build but that is hard to pull off.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by Shkar Mon May 21, 2012 12:37 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:I can imagine what happens though. But even so.

Anyway I'm having a hard time picking a decent sword and armour set. I'm astoran I know so Im limited to Knights, Elite Knights, and Solaires Sets but its still hard trying to get a sweet knighly look while still looking like a sellsword.

I originally wanted to try to make a Dragon Age Templar build but that is hard to pull off.

A small greatsword (so it rests on your shoulder without being massive) and Solaire's gauntlets could give your arms a decent look IMO. Perhaps it's just the sleveless look that screams "mercenary" at me.

In addition, without further ado, I present Lady Alvina! She's currently at around level 100, but I plan on farming the Dark Anor Londo NPC's for a while this coming week, before killing Gwyn again to get her into the Princess Guard!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon May 21, 2012 12:38 am

DoughGuy wrote:Spoilers of Game of Thrones will be met with demotions and hirings of the AoV.

Holy sh...

MASSIVE SPOILERS:

Events transpire.

Don't worry I'm not that guy. It is to great a series for me to intentionally ruin it. All I will say is it is by far the biggest emotional rollercoaster of a series I have ever experienced and I read a lot. If you have the time it would be well spent reading it. I'm going to stop talking about it now before I accidently spoil something for real and get demoted and assassinated.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 21, 2012 12:41 am

DoughGuy wrote:Spoilers of Game of Thrones will be met with demotions and hirings of the AoV.

Meanwhile, off in the Painted Realm, a cackling creature hatches a horrifying idea...
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 21, 2012 12:41 am

Oh god theres this guy called Ned Stark.... he's a main character!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon May 21, 2012 12:43 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Oh god theres this guy called Ned Stark.... he's a main character!

Has everybody who cares at least watched the first season; I want to know which books I can safely discuss (one book=one season).
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 12:46 am

Right, so contracts on Sun and Viral and your both out of the cov twisted

lol!
    The main thing I;m worried about with that build is your small AR. Of course without the buff its hard to see its true damage and being a fast weapon its probably a lot better than it looks on "paper". Of course dodging every attack is going to be fun.
    @Sun Everyone in the forum may have but there are non registered members out there. If you do discuss it use spoiler tags and warn people which books you are discussing.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 21, 2012 12:51 am

DoughGuy wrote:Right, so contracts on Sun and Viral and your both out of the cov twisted

lol!
    The main thing I;m worried about with that build is your small AR. Of course without the buff its hard to see its true damage and being a fast weapon its probably a lot better than it looks on "paper". Of course dodging every attack is going to be fun.
    @Sun Everyone in the forum may have but there are non registered members out there. If you do discuss it use spoiler tags and warn people which books you are discussing.

I probably won't use the weapon on her for the most part. If I hit someone with a CSS as of now, they take around 1000 damage. It's mainly just there if I run low on spells or the situation makes them difficult.

That being said, a 50 Fth SLB on the rapier will messs people up. I used it on a parrying dagger and roflstomp'd the 4 Kings on NG++. Each one got off anywhere from 0-1 attacks off before it died twisted
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon May 21, 2012 12:54 am

Okay fair enough. I own all the books and have the first season on dvd so non spoilerific quotes or reference may pop up from time to time. No more than is normal for anything though and nothing that could ruin the plot or anything. I would have to give you a lecture to spoil the plot; it is the single most intricate, complicated, convoluted, and exceptional examples of literature I have had the pleasure to read. I hope the rest of the seasons are as accurate as the first or I will be very sad.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 12:55 am

Yeah I thought it would be crazy. You're getting 1.8*magic adj extra damage. On a fast weapon thats crazy.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 21, 2012 12:58 am

DoughGuy wrote:Yeah I thought it would be crazy. You're getting 1.8*magic adj extra damage. On a fast weapon thats crazy.

The SLB basically doubles the AR of the rapier while it's active. It "jumps" from 332 to 671. Ignoring resistances for a second, the double R2 combo would do 4026 damage.

And of course, 671 damage is almost on the level of a Lightning Zweihander, or some kind of similar weapon.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 1:02 am

Speaking of such epic numbers we made 50 pages!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 21, 2012 1:03 am

Lol. Weapons are hard to choose.....
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 21, 2012 1:03 am

Look at the views on this thread! IT'S OVER (half of) 9000!!!!!!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon May 21, 2012 1:06 am

I vote we all make a toon based around our favorite characters at some point which Viral already sort of did. Of course that would need to wait until you meet more characters.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 1:09 am

Hmm time for a Jon Snow mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=311167229
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 21, 2012 1:10 am

Hmmm while I love Ser Jorah.

Robert Baratheon is my god.

We share a name sake and he, like myslef, belived that blunt force trauma is the best way to solve any dispute!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon May 21, 2012 1:13 am

DoughGuy wrote:Hmm time for a Jon Snow mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=311167229

No! Mine! I read the books I get priority!:evil:
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 21, 2012 1:13 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:I vote we all make a toon based around our favorite characters at some point which Viral already sort of did. Of course that would need to wait until you meet more characters.

I don't watch the show, but I have a character (in the making) based off a D&D character of mine!

EDIT: build was messed up, fixed it.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 2:10 am

Viral is now our official bannerbearer! A banner I here you ask. What is that? There are no banners in Dark Souls. Why there are no conventional banners we do have the channelers trident! Thus the trident is our banner.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 21, 2012 2:11 am

DoughGuy wrote:Viral is now our official bannerbearer! A banner I here you ask. What is that? There are no banners in Dark Souls. Why there are no conventional banners we do have the channelers trident! Thus the trident is our banner.

Dance Viral! Dance for our amusement!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 21, 2012 2:17 am

I dance a mean two step. I'm somewhat of a cross between a nobel and heroic figure and a jester!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon May 21, 2012 2:20 am

^^ Looks like we have a Melbourne Shuffler, or Brisbane stomper, well or possibly Malay Shuffler
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 21, 2012 2:27 am

Speak not of my dancing capacity. I dance only on the most solemn of occasions and at victory feasts before Joran goes a wenching.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 2:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydRjBbWszsk
    The Knights before they go wenching.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:21 am