Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
ViralEnsign_
Rynn
Serious_Much
WyrmHero
billy_bayonet
Sunbro4evar
TehInfamousAmos
11 posters

Gods of The Arena ( Player Made Covenant )

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gods of The Arena ( Player Made Covenant ) - Page 7 Empty Re: Gods of The Arena ( Player Made Covenant )

Post by Rynn Thu May 03, 2012 1:43 pm

At level 20, you won't be able to solo the Gargoyles with + 15 Caestus... Which btw, if you're making a monk, be Tibetian and use Charcoal Pine...
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Gods of The Arena ( Player Made Covenant ) - Page 7 Empty Re: Gods of The Arena ( Player Made Covenant )

Post by KomradDakka Thu May 03, 2012 1:48 pm

*light self on fire*

time for UN-CIVIL PROTEST!

done and done.

But in gladiator news: Got past all of the "begginer bosses" (taurus, bell tower gargoyles, butterfly) and i tried my hand at pvp and failed miserably (1-4) so im out of the race for now untill i can kill sif and make my way down to grab some more orbs from the other primordial serpent.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu May 03, 2012 1:53 pm

What is your gladiator build?
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Thu May 03, 2012 2:00 pm

cant quite remember the stats for him, but hes a lvl 20 focusing mainly on Vit End and Str (i believe its a bandit i started with, my point distribution has been fairly even)

gear is iron bracelets, balder legs with no chest piece, a Gladius (might switch to the pike for keeping the distance) Gargoyle Helm (want kirks helm or berenkite(spelling? the one that looks quasi-Roman)) and a lowly leather shield
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu May 03, 2012 2:03 pm

I see...
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu May 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Nice - I also have created a Gladiator build on DeS silly I am owning all the bosses with my Blueblood Sword - Penetrators Sword - Scraping Spear and... Mirdan Hammer :L
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Thu May 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Rynn wrote:I see...

suggestions? you know a fair more about pvp than I...
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Thu May 03, 2012 2:22 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Nice - I also have created a Gladiator build on DeS silly I am owning all the bosses with my Blueblood Sword - Penetrators Sword - Scraping Spear and... Mirdan Hammer :L

sadly infamous, I never played DeS... sounds pretty cool though
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu May 03, 2012 2:35 pm

I know the Blueblood does massive damage at low life... so it's a glass cannon build?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu May 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Clever rats ring - Morion blade as an offhand and yes it is a Luck/dex build I use Morion Blade to lower my life till clever rats ring procs
    I wear regenerators ring to counter Morion blade life drain
    then per hit I do about... 800 per hit and the blueblood can stunlock extremely well. lets just say the people I have pvped have died instantly even when using second chance
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu May 03, 2012 2:42 pm

btw new low lvl Gladiator build I am using atm http://tinyurl.com/74p3lmk
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu May 03, 2012 2:43 pm

I recall watching some Demon Souls vids where people were dying in one hit when taking 570 damage... so 570 damage is more HP then most have?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu May 03, 2012 2:44 pm

unless they generally have vit gouged a lot then they have about 750 life-ish
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu May 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Sounds fun.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu May 03, 2012 2:52 pm

it is extremely fun
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Thu May 03, 2012 3:34 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:btw new low lvl Gladiator build I am using atm [url=http://tinyurl.com/74p3lmk
    http://tinyurl.com/74p3lmk[/quote[/url]]

cool, i like it!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu May 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Mithridates the Great (The Poison King)
    This Pontian gladiator gained the suffix the Great after his second arena battle - the opposing ludos thought that they would put 5 enemies against him - the Greatsword Mithridates picked for this battle has been his choice weapon since that battle - he cleaves the skulls of his opponents apart - leaving nought to choice from the watching senators. His Doctore Oenomaus dislikes Mithridates rage but realises that this man has potential if he could show more restraint.
    Mithridates lacked the restraint in the Battle of Carrhae - he was injured and went into a berserk bloodrage before charging into the ranks of the Romans destroying them - this distinct lack of restraint was what resulted in him being captured by the Parthian Surena who sold him onto the Roman known as Selonius.
    His story continues in the lost continent of Lordran where him and the other gods of the arena left to with Oenomaus when they chose to break the shackles placed upon them by their masters - the Great wanders these lands searching for a worthy opponent.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri May 04, 2012 4:54 am

Build Efficiency, +6.
    http://tinyurl.com/7jn8mz5
    I keep making minor changes to make it better...
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri May 04, 2012 8:26 am

I still like my regular Hopolomachus. He just crushes everything with his spear. Its shocking really.

I got another two great duels today.

One with a guy who seemed to understand my theme and switched his gear to that of roman centurion, albiet with a katana. We had a smashing fight, no BS, no magic, and I even scored a blind parry though i didnt realise it until the opportunity had passed. I got him as he tried to use the Uchi's onhanded thrust move, a backstep and running attack got him as he tried to run.

The other was a 2v1. A guy summoned me, and suddenly this white phantom pops out of nowehere. So I back up, because a gladiator never turns his back on his enemies, up the Catacombs walkways. The guy attacks and bounces off the shield and falls to his doom. The host comes in swinging and I get him with a well timed thrust to the stomach.

Most of the others were just me being trolled by PW Lightning weapon griefers.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 04, 2012 10:46 am

Aye what SL is your hoplomachus Viral?

And I never expected this covenant to get so popular big grin
    I am testing a new gladiator build
    http://tinyurl.com/6qcvhll
    Obviously it only uses the magic for PVE but the weapons you cannot exactly tell they are magical? So possibly we can accepts Enchanted, Magic , Divine and Occult for Gladiator builds idk - or we can accept magic weapons as long as they are not blatently magical
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Fri May 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Ok, i can dig that...
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri May 04, 2012 3:18 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Aye what SL is your hoplomachus Viral?

And I never expected this covenant to get so popular big grin
    I am testing a new gladiator build
    http://tinyurl.com/6qcvhll
    Obviously it only uses the magic for PVE but the weapons you cannot exactly tell they are magical? So possibly we can accepts Enchanted, Magic , Divine and Occult for Gladiator builds idk - or we can accept magic weapons as long as they are not blatently magical
    In that case, I had wanted to do a Moonlight Spear + Moonlight Greatsword build, that used 0 spells...
    Personally I'd like to overrule that though, I don't think maic weapons have any place within this covenant, I don't even think the Grass Crest shield was alright, although I think that was wounds IRL do slowly mend, the Sanctus was rather fine.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 04, 2012 3:20 pm

aye - okay then lets not branch out like that
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri May 04, 2012 3:33 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:aye - okay then lets not branch out like that
    Honestly it starts ruining our theme anyway.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 04, 2012 3:57 pm

true - I was just checking peoples opinion on it - but thanks for clarifying it Rynn <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:39 pm